Dominion > Puzzles and Challenges

Most money from 5-card hand?

(1/6) > >>

silvern:
Suppose you have a hand comprised of 5 action cards. Your deck and discard are empty, and you have no tokens or stuff on mats, etc. (The board likewise has no tokens on any of the supply piles.) It is a solo game.

Theoretically, what is the highest amount of coin you can achieve from such a hand (in a single turn)?

Off the top of my head I can think of a solution that nets $86--KC-KC-Hero-Hero-Trusty Steed, where Steed is used for coins and draw, and hero is used 5x for platinum and once for fortune.

A less exotic one netting a mere $54 --KC-KC-Beggar-Beggar-Coppersmith

(I assume I'm missing a lot with gainers and villa, etc. See what you can come up with!)

ThetaSigma12:
I imagine the best result would involve KC-KC-KC-Artisan-Artisan gaining some sweet actions, then almsing a Villa with the pathfinding token and setting up a chain. You could probably go unbounded with this involving a loop too.

Awaclus:
KC/KC/Lurker/Lurker/Overlord is infinite if you also have Pixie in the kingdom.

majiponi:
Hand: Procession, Champion, Lurker, Chapel, Diadem
Setup: Play Procession to play Champion twice and Lurker to gain Champion. Repeat this 1 million times.

play Procession to play Champion twice
play Lurker to gain Champion
play Chapel
play Diadem for $5,000,012

Awaclus:

--- Quote from: majiponi on August 08, 2018, 03:33:00 am ---Hand: Procession, Champion, Lurker, Chapel, Diadem
Setup: Play Procession to play Champion twice and Lurker to gain Champion. Repeat this 1 million times.

play Procession to play Champion twice
play Lurker to gain Champion
play Chapel
play Diadem for $5,000,012

--- End quote ---

How do you get Procession and Lurker from play back into your hand?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version