Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Author Topic: Dominion: Renaissance on RGG's website  (Read 73944 times)

bizaff

• Pawn
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion: Renaissance on RGG's website
« Reply #175 on: October 01, 2018, 02:22:09 pm »

Ah, I see! Thanks for replying, even though I posted this in the wrong thread. Looking forward to the Alchemy revision, but even more so the upcoming, and so far unknown, Renaissance expansion! This game is simply the best card/board game! Hands down! Thanks a lot for both making it and supporting it with fresh content! :)
Thanks, I'm there for you.

Jay says Alchemy just arrived. So it shouldn't be long before places have it.

Soooo Amazon has two "products" - one with ASIN B003D3OD4K, one with ASIN B01KBSHD5K.  I'm assuming the first is the reprint?  Is that conclusive?

Donald X.

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +25671
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 01, 2018, 05:14:21 pm »
+1

Soooo Amazon has two "products" - one with ASIN B003D3OD4K, one with ASIN B01KBSHD5K.  I'm assuming the first is the reprint?  Is that conclusive?
I have no special information about Amazon.

dbclick

• Coppersmith
  • Shuffle iT Username: dbclick
  • Respect: +78
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 02, 2018, 12:10:09 pm »

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003D3OD4K is clearly the official one. It looks like they are not using a different ASIN for both editions. The other one is a third party seller that didn't list under the same ASIN like they were supposed to. Maybe you'll have to buy and hope it is the 2nd edition? I'm sure the one you'll receive is a random stock issue. If they have more of the old one, you'll might get the old one randomly. I have no idea if they have the new one yet.

You could always return it if it is the old one and just say the Possession card was defective in your copy because it didn't reference debt tokens. :)

Oyvind

• Golem
  • Respect: +118
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 08, 2018, 05:14:15 am »

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003D3OD4K is clearly the official one. It looks like they are not using a different ASIN for both editions. The other one is a third party seller that didn't list under the same ASIN like they were supposed to. Maybe you'll have to buy and hope it is the 2nd edition? I'm sure the one you'll receive is a random stock issue. If they have more of the old one, you'll might get the old one randomly. I have no idea if they have the new one yet.

You could always return it if it is the old one and just say the Possession card was defective in your copy because it didn't reference debt tokens. :)

Well, Amazon themselves hadn't had it in stock for quite some time up until medio September, so I guess it's the revised edition.

I don't dare ordering it, before I know it's the right one, though (I already own the Japanese and the English '1st edition' printing of it, and I don't really need back-up copies of the old one).

Maybe they just found some old stock that weren't listed or something. Until I know for sure, I won't order it. If I knew whether they update the description when they get in new stock or not, there would be no problem. Right now, the old text is listed, but I suspect that they don't update them, so it's still probably the revised edition.

Edit: I had a "the" too much. It's now removed.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 05:16:57 am by Oyvind »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.