Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 41  All

Author Topic: M117: Emotions Mafia (Game over! Scum wins flawlessly.)  (Read 144984 times)

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
Re: M117: Emotions Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #825 on: August 24, 2018, 06:05:43 pm »

massclaim is obvious.  Proposed order:

Skumpy
EFHW
silver
Raptor
Robz
Space
gkrieg

Skumpy

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: skumpy
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: August 24, 2018, 06:06:16 pm »

Claim 2nd, and I'm fine with that
He is (and take this in a positive light Skumpy) eccentric, flamboyant and excessive at times. His posts are ones that cause people to look at him and say "huh?"

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: August 24, 2018, 06:07:01 pm »

Claim 2nd, and I'm fine with that

As in you want me to claim in the 2nd place? 

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: August 24, 2018, 06:07:09 pm »

Would be pretty gutsy for scum!gkrieg to just be like, hey, here's the order, I'm last. Makes me think town.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Skumpy

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: August 24, 2018, 06:08:26 pm »

Sooner the better, whatever happens, with a vig around. Not that they're getting CCed.

VT
He is (and take this in a positive light Skumpy) eccentric, flamboyant and excessive at times. His posts are ones that cause people to look at him and say "huh?"

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: August 24, 2018, 06:08:43 pm »

I'm fine with gkrieg's order, though I'm also really quite in need of sleep tonight, so I can't guarantee I'm awake close to the end of the process!
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: August 24, 2018, 06:12:41 pm »

oh my god.

Skumpy. I know you  don't mind claiming first because you're town. Buy you're supposed to claim later because we want SCUM to claim EARLY.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: August 24, 2018, 06:14:26 pm »

massclaim is obvious.  Proposed order:

Skumpy
EFHW
silver
Raptor
Robz
Space
gkrieg

Hahaha. Ok, let's get serious.

1. Raptor
2. gkrieg
3. space
4. Robz
5. silver
6. EFHW
7. Skumpy

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: August 24, 2018, 06:15:02 pm »

What is the point of this? Skumpy already claimed.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: August 24, 2018, 06:15:21 pm »

I know skumpy already claimed, which was a horrible idea. But let's follow that order from now on. Raptor claims next.

Skumpy

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: August 24, 2018, 06:15:32 pm »

oh my god.

Skumpy. I know you  don't mind claiming first because you're town. Buy you're supposed to claim later because we want SCUM to claim EARLY.

Don't butter me up, this is a vegan game.

If 6/7 of the people left have been here, let's claim and get this over with while scum's still digesting. I don't want to wait for Raptor to show.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: August 24, 2018, 06:16:18 pm »

I think silver is conf!scum because of the Simon wagon at the end of D1. Everyone other than him and me on that wagon have already flipped town, and the wagon itself is now confirmed to have been on a town, as Skumpy said it would be.

I'm happy continuing the claim stuff before we start laying down votes, but no way am I following a claim order suggested by silver.
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: August 24, 2018, 06:18:02 pm »

Personally, I would like silver to claim next. I also think EFHW (who is unfortunately showing as now offline) should claim before Raptor, since I still think one of other of that pair has to be scum, and I'm leaning on it being EFHW, especially after all of yesterday's defensiveness.

Skumpy

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: August 24, 2018, 06:18:21 pm »

I think silver is conf!scum because of the Simon wagon at the end of D1. Everyone other than him and me on that wagon have already flipped town, and the wagon itself is now confirmed to have been on a town, as Skumpy said it would be.

I'm happy continuing the claim stuff before we start laying down votes, but no way am I following a claim order suggested by silver.

What about gkrieg and EFHW's first vote?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: August 24, 2018, 06:18:31 pm »

... so?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: August 24, 2018, 06:20:22 pm »

like what does this even mean. there are 2 town wagons, why should being on one be worse than on the other?

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: August 24, 2018, 06:24:03 pm »

You mean their votes on the Simon wagon? They came over 100 votes after silver's, right as the deadline was drawing in.

There's also the fact that silver had three town votes on him earlier in D1 without a single scum showing up. I was willing to write that off earlier as scum knowing that my vote was more or less RVS, but right now it contributes to thinking he wasn't attracting scum votes because his buddies didn't feel the need risk pushing that wagon.

Skumpy

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: August 24, 2018, 06:25:31 pm »

You mean their votes on the Simon wagon? They came over 100 votes after silver's, right as the deadline was drawing in.

There's also the fact that silver had three town votes on him earlier in D1 without a single scum showing up. I was willing to write that off earlier as scum knowing that my vote was more or less RVS, but right now it contributes to thinking he wasn't attracting scum votes because his buddies didn't feel the need risk pushing that wagon.

Misunderstood, thought you meant EOD.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: August 24, 2018, 06:26:20 pm »

There's also the fact that silver had three town votes on him earlier in D1 without a single scum showing up.
How could this possibly constitute any non-negligible amount of evidence? Are you telling me that votes early in day 1 are so far from random that if three people vote for someone that someone is probbaly scum? what?

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: August 24, 2018, 06:26:38 pm »

like what does this even mean. there are 2 town wagons, why should being on one be worse than on the other?

I mean it's exceedingly rare to have a purely town-on-town wagon, that endures for over 100 posts, and reaches five town-on-town votes with no action from scum. So the logical answer is that scum was involved, with a very high probability.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: August 24, 2018, 06:29:32 pm »

I mean it's exceedingly rare to have a purely town-on-town wagon, that endures for over 100 posts, and reaches five town-on-town votes with no action from scum. So the logical answer is that scum was involved, with a very high probability.

But town doesn't know whether I'm town or scum. So how can me being town possibly make it less likely to happen?

If your point is just that it's unlikely for no scum to be ON a wagon for a long time, then idk if that's legit or not but we know it happened, so it doesn't matter.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: August 24, 2018, 06:32:54 pm »

But town doesn't know whether I'm town or scum. So how can me being town possibly make it less likely to happen?

If your point is just that it's unlikely for no scum to be ON a wagon for a long time, then idk if that's legit or not but we know it happened, so it doesn't matter.

Actually, if you weren't already behaving like caught scum, you probably ought to be arguing that I could be scum for all you know. From your PoV, that still ought to have been a strong possibility if you were actually town, rather than scum who knows I'm innocent.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: August 24, 2018, 06:34:16 pm »

Also can someone please explain to me how gkrieg, who has been flying under the radar the whole time in a game where every big wagon was on town and that really looks like scum is flying under the radar, is just treated like an IC? I don't understand. How is he not a major suspect? Why would anyone let him make a reads list?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: August 24, 2018, 06:35:38 pm »

Actually, if you weren't already behaving like caught scum, you probably ought to be arguing that I could be scum for all you know. From your PoV, that still ought to have been a strong possibility if you were actually town, rather than scum who knows I'm innocent.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you admit that the original argument doesn't make any sense? If yes I can try to understand what new point you're making.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: August 24, 2018, 06:38:22 pm »

Also can someone please explain to me how gkrieg, who has been flying under the radar the whole time in a game where every big wagon was on town and that really looks like scum is flying under the radar, is just treated like an IC? I don't understand. How is he not a major suspect? Why would anyone let him make a reads list?

Yesterday several of us agreed he's looking very townie. Skumpy even used his townread on gkrieg to assist his townread on me. The fact he hasn't picked up a single vote over the entire game so far implies that people townread him quite broadly!
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 41  All

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 20 queries.