Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 41  All

Author Topic: M117: Emotions Mafia (Game over! Scum wins flawlessly.)  (Read 144963 times)

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: M117: Emotions Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #650 on: August 21, 2018, 05:34:25 am »

What do you feel now?

Vote Count 2.4

Skumpy (2): gkrieg13, Xxraptorslayer96
silverspawn (1): DatSwan
Xxraptorslayer96 (2): Skumpy, silverspawn
Simon Jester (1): Robz888
SpaceAnemone (2): Simon Jester, EFHW
Not Voting: (2) Twistedarcher, SpaceAnemone

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to Lynch. Day 2 will end Wednesday 22 August at 5 pm.
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Xxraptorslayer96

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Xxraptorslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: August 21, 2018, 02:34:34 pm »

I feel really bad for my lack of contributions... I've sort of caught up, but am not really seeing anything that I agree or disagree with, just a lot of posts that don't really say anything.

Same.

Skumpy seems so clearly scum to me. Even looking back on the Space vote count records it makes sense. He seems to Be pushing a lynch pretty hard for me just be a less active player. He seems to of buddied SS off of a D1 no vote agreement. I don’t know if that makes SS scum also and it’s premeditated, or he’s just a pawn.

Xxraptorslayer96

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: August 21, 2018, 03:07:22 pm »

Reads list
Town:
TA -IC, I believe his claim.
Space - the number analysis seems to helpful to be a scum move, but I’ve never played with them before that i remember, does scum!space do this as well?

Null:
Swan- helpful,just hasn’t sold me on town
Gkrieg- hasn’t sold me as on town
Robz- hasn’t said much
EFHW-possible scum based off of What I was there for D1 but has seemed pretty low key D2
Simon- could be part of the scum team

Skum:
SS - could just of been friended by skumpy, if so don’t fall for it he’s
Skumpy- didn’t like his D1 votes.

Probbaly looks bad that the two people voting for me are the two I think are scum but i don’t understand there case on me. Because I was “seen online”?

Xxraptorslayer96

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: August 21, 2018, 03:08:55 pm »

On avg. how much time do you spend on the forum pre day? Question is for everyone

Skumpy

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: skumpy
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: August 21, 2018, 03:28:35 pm »

I feel really bad for my lack of contributions... I've sort of caught up, but am not really seeing anything that I agree or disagree with, just a lot of posts that don't really say anything.

Same.

Skumpy seems so clearly scum to me. Even looking back on the Space vote count records it makes sense. He seems to Be pushing a lynch pretty hard for me just be a less active player. He seems to of buddied SS off of a D1 no vote agreement. I don’t know if that makes SS scum also and it’s premeditated, or he’s just a pawn.

Yeah, because I'm good enough to make silver a pawn. If your case is based around me and ss having a pact: you had the 4th post in the game and the privilege of posting right after the coalition offer. You said:

Hello

Hello

Hello

Hello

and yet you're suspicious of a pre-plan? Fo'real? As for the rest, I'm guessing you're currently phone posting, but I expect something more or an elaboration on 'the timing of your votes' when you get home. I suck D1, that's a constant for me (except when I'm scum, then I catch my teammates!)

The push for you has nothing do with 'Who's Online'. I've explained why many times. It's a shame that talking and risking putting out everything I can for it to be scumread makes me scum for you, but so be it. If I vote you, and you barely protest except by OMGUSing, why is that supposed to make me want to lynch you less?

Space - the number analysis seems to helpful to be a scum move, but I’ve never played with them before that i remember, does scum!space do this as well?
Yes.

EFHW-possible scum based off of What I was there for D1 but has seemed pretty low key D2
So Space's post that likely you or EFHW is scum does nothing for you?

Skum:
SS - could just of been friended by skumpy, if so don’t fall for it he’s
Priceless. If anything, I'm falling for his stuff (but I shan't be sweet-talked). I'll let him tear this particular point to shreds.

On avg. how much time do you spend on the forum pre day? Question is for everyone
Lots. Most of anyone here probably right now, sadly. But these aren't answers I'm really interested in.
He is (and take this in a positive light Skumpy) eccentric, flamboyant and excessive at times. His posts are ones that cause people to look at him and say "huh?"

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: August 21, 2018, 03:33:55 pm »

I mean, thirty seconds or four hours. It really depends on how many mafia games are ongoing and how active they are. There's no consistency.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: August 21, 2018, 03:57:15 pm »

Awaclus replaces Twistedarcher, effective immediately.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: August 21, 2018, 03:58:05 pm »

What do you feel now?

Vote Count 2.4

Skumpy (2): gkrieg13, Xxraptorslayer96
silverspawn (1): DatSwan
Xxraptorslayer96 (2): Skumpy, silverspawn
Simon Jester (1): Robz888
SpaceAnemone (2): Simon Jester, EFHW
Not Voting: (2) Awaclus, SpaceAnemone

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to Lynch. Day 2 will end Wednesday 22 August at 5 pm. That's in 25 hours.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #658 on: August 21, 2018, 04:00:03 pm »

Vote: Skumpy
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #659 on: August 21, 2018, 04:00:58 pm »

I'll take a closer look at this game on Wednesday, I'm heading to bed now.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #660 on: August 21, 2018, 04:01:33 pm »

Want to say anything else about your masonry with Iguana?

Skumpy

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: August 21, 2018, 04:07:25 pm »

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to Lynch. Day 2 will end Wednesday 22 August at 5 pm. That's in 25 hours.

No deadline extension?

On the other hand, Awaclus never votes correctly.

That's a lie. Vote: Skumpy

This is one the funniest "I'll show you!" moments in the history of Western civilization. If you want to prove my point, be my guest.

I take solace in knowing you'll be in the graveyard with me by the end of the week. GG everybody, this is a lost cause.

He is (and take this in a positive light Skumpy) eccentric, flamboyant and excessive at times. His posts are ones that cause people to look at him and say "huh?"

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 21, 2018, 04:08:28 pm »

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: August 21, 2018, 04:10:28 pm »

Of the current wagons (I'm even counting 1-vote wagons), I think I would only lynch Raptor, Skumpy, or Simon.

Not feeling Space at all (highest town read other than Awaclus) and silver has seemed townie so far.

Skumpy

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 21, 2018, 04:14:09 pm »

No deadline extension?

No.
Fooey.

I honestly don't know what to do when I watch NM12 get like 100+ posts over a few hours and like 4 here in the same timeframe, with deadline a day away. When multiple people say "Nothing really has happened, I don't have opinions", chances are there's a correlation for it. I know people are busy, I know this isn't the first priority in people's lives, but I hate being the target when I feel like I'm one of the only ones putting up a fight and trying to throw ideas around. Maybe lurking is the way to go, but I have too much pride for that. I'm not angry, just disappointed, and maybe going to go drink some water to help nullify my salt content.

Unvote

Of the current wagons (I'm even counting 1-vote wagons), I think I would only lynch Raptor, Skumpy, or Simon.

Not feeling Space at all (highest town read other than Awaclus) and silver has seemed townie so far.
There's time yet for another wagon. You don't need to tell the read, but just how confident are you in it that Space is indeed town?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: August 21, 2018, 04:15:58 pm »

Well I think you're town, but I certainly won't try to convince Awaclus of that.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 21, 2018, 04:16:04 pm »

No deadline extension?

No.
Fooey.

I honestly don't know what to do when I watch NM12 get like 100+ posts over a few hours and like 4 here in the same timeframe, with deadline a day away. When multiple people say "Nothing really has happened, I don't have opinions", chances are there's a correlation for it. I know people are busy, I know this isn't the first priority in people's lives, but I hate being the target when I feel like I'm one of the only ones putting up a fight and trying to throw ideas around. Maybe lurking is the way to go, but I have too much pride for that. I'm not angry, just disappointed, and maybe going to go drink some water to help nullify my salt content.

Unvote

There's time yet for another wagon. You don't need to tell the read, but just how confident are you in it that Space is indeed town?

Do not mention ongoing games. This is the first warning

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: August 21, 2018, 04:17:05 pm »

Yeah, that's a really strict rule here. Don't ever break it, no matter how trivial it seems.

Simon Jester

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: hockeyzemlan
  • changed life, changed everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: August 21, 2018, 04:17:44 pm »

I feel that I have to say the same. The raptor case is not too convincing and Skumpy being scum would be... please don't be. I can't find a narrative for scum defending me that much in this state, really. Lynhing me or Galz wouldn't matter to scum so his townread on me is likely genuine.

I don't like gkrieg this game. I'm not an expert on your metas by no means but he feels off.

SpaceA:s wagon was interesting though I couldn't learn much from it. I think there could be a good idea to choose between raptor or EFHW, but honestly I don't know.
S

Skumpy

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: August 21, 2018, 04:20:41 pm »

No deadline extension?

No.
Fooey.

Unvote

Do not mention ongoing games. This is the first warning

Sorries. Duly noted.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 21, 2018, 04:21:29 pm »

I feel that I have to say the same. The raptor case is not too convincing and Skumpy being scum would be... please don't be. I can't find a narrative for scum defending me that much in this state, really. Lynhing me or Galz wouldn't matter to scum so his townread on me is likely genuine.

I don't like gkrieg this game. I'm not an expert on your metas by no means but he feels off.

SpaceA:s wagon was interesting though I couldn't learn much from it. I think there could be a good idea to choose between raptor or EFHW, but honestly I don't know.

How do I feel off?  What would you expect me to be like?

Simon Jester

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: hockeyzemlan
  • changed life, changed everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: August 21, 2018, 04:37:48 pm »

How do I feel off?  What would you expect me to be like?

Oh, I don't know really, but the sureness you have about certain things, Skumpy being scum and Space being town, is odd to me. I don't know if it's odd for you though, it's just off in general - I can't really recall any play like that, halfnewb as I am.

I could really use the tell for Space, to help rub off my scumread, I'm fully aware that it's probably nothing but I'm stuck there. 
S

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: August 21, 2018, 04:50:14 pm »

How about vote: DatSwan?

This would be an informative lynch. I'm voting Space,  but it doesn't look like there is sufficient interest and their recent advice about orders was towny. None of the other people with names starting with s interest me right now as lynches.  Would vote Robz or gkrieg, but those seem less informative. A lot of people seem to want raptor. Not opposed to that. If I can I'll do a DatSwan reread tonight.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: August 21, 2018, 05:43:21 pm »

How about vote: DatSwan?

This would be an informative lynch. I'm voting Space,  but it doesn't look like there is sufficient interest and their recent advice about orders was towny. None of the other people with names starting with s interest me right now as lynches.  Would vote Robz or gkrieg, but those seem less informative. A lot of people seem to want raptor. Not opposed to that. If I can I'll do a DatSwan reread tonight.

Why Datswan?  Wouldn't you want Simon if you want an informative lynch?

Actually why is Datswan an informative lynch at all? 

This is scummy from EFHW.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: August 21, 2018, 06:27:42 pm »

We were both in M110. LL, Swan and Skumpy were the scumteam, and they won. I posted a bunch of snapshots of the voting states and stuff over there too (see e.g. post #953 in that game), but it's obviously something I'd try to copy as scum.

I have an ever-growing vote-counting script.. once I've set it up for a given game (by telling it (player names, new voting aliases, day start post numbers etc), it generates a vote count page for me that just lists all the voting states of the game, because I find it informative. When I post a "Space count", all I'm doing is copy-pasting the latest voting state from there. A lot of other stats I want to pull out, like tables of who's voted for whom, or post counts by game day are really easy for me to do using the same framework and data-structures. The thing I've half-added at the moment is a system to tell me who's prod-able at any given time... this game has made that feel like a useful addition :-(

As for how long I spend on the forum, it depends if you count the time I'd spend mucking about with scripts looking for patterns in the madness.. I'm often working of a saved copy of the page, so I'm not even sure I'd show up as recently online for Skumpy's record-keeping purposes! I think if I couldn't commit an hour a night for at least 4 nights in a week, then I wouldn't consider I had enough time to play. My reading speed is pretty slow for blocks of prose, though, so I can imagine other people being able to play the game in their own way on less time than that.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 41  All

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 20 queries.