Dominion > Rules Questions

Self-Pin?

(1/4) > >>

silvern:
I think I already know the answer to this one, but it's funny to me, so....

Let's suppose you buy donate on turn one, trashing everything. At this point, wouldn't it be literally impossible for you to do anything for the rest of the game? You couldn't pay off any debt, or buy any coppers, or...anything

(And what would the remainder of your turns look like in an online solo game? I don't think there'd be any boxes to click on at any point in the infinite remainder of your turns.)

Mic Qsenoch:
When I did it solitaire, it auto passed to Turn 70 and then got stuck in some way. Refreshes just give me "Waiting for Mic Qsenoch" with no boxes to click.

Donald X.:

--- Quote from: silvern on July 05, 2018, 11:53:15 am ---Let's suppose you buy donate on turn one, trashing everything. At this point, wouldn't it be literally impossible for you to do anything for the rest of the game? You couldn't pay off any debt, or buy any coppers, or...anything

--- End quote ---
Of course your opponent can sometimes let you back into the game, e.g. with Ambassador.

crj:
Ooh! You could troll them pretty badly by using Messenger to gain you both a whole lot of useful engine cards, none of which gave any gain or money. (-8<

ipofanes:
Some gainers could even be distributed, like Exorcist or Rats.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version