Miscellaneous > Introductions

New to the forums

(1/3) > >>

connorbr011:
Hello everybody!
I've been exploring the forums for a while now, and I finally consider myself good enough to add meaningful content to the forum.

I discovered Dominion way back in like 2011-ish (I don't really remember), and have enjoyed it ever since. I only started learning the strategy about a year ago, though.

Favorite expansion is Empires (Overlord ftw)

LastFootnote:
Welcome! I'm surprised this thread went this long without anybody else saying so. I wonder if this really means most discussion is moving over to Discord, or if people just haven't checked the Introductions forum recently. To be fair, I rarely check it.

EDIT: I guess I'm supposed to tell you to check out the forum games or something? I've never done that, but everybody says to.

Awaclus:
Welcome!

--- Quote from: LastFootnote on June 30, 2018, 09:41:39 pm ---EDIT: I guess I'm supposed to tell you to check out the forum games or something? I've never done that, but everybody says to.

--- End quote ---

Yeah you both should totally check out the forum games.

crj:

--- Quote from: LastFootnote on June 30, 2018, 09:41:39 pm ---...or if people just haven't checked the Introductions forum recently.

--- End quote ---
I definitely fall in that camp. In this kind of technical forum, I'm way more interested in what's being said than who's saying it, or what their background is.

Personally, I just used to read a bunch of stuff. One day I wanted to say something, so I registered. The rest is history, and I've not yet encountered anyone desperate to find out what I do when I'm not playing or talking about Dominion. (-8

JerTheVillageSmithy:
Hello all!

Started playing Dominion a little less than a year ago. I own base, Intrigue, Seaside and Prosperity. I also have a Gold subscription on dominion.games. Skill level is intermediate, still trying to get better. Excited about joining my first league.

Favorite expansions are Prosperity, Seaside, and Adventures. Located in SoCal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version