Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 51  All

Author Topic: RMM49: Samurai Jack Mafia (Game over - Town Won!)  (Read 128147 times)

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: RMM49: Samurai Jack Mafia (Day two!)
« Reply #575 on: July 12, 2018, 11:02:26 am »

I would believe a lover claim from anyone right now.
Even from me?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: July 12, 2018, 11:04:42 am »

mcmc is scumreading faust but never voted for him
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: July 12, 2018, 11:06:54 am »

Who do you think is scum other than idp?
A subset of PPS, you, gkrieg.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: July 12, 2018, 11:17:08 am »

I would believe a lover claim from anyone right now.
Even from me?

Are you claiming?
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: July 12, 2018, 11:22:41 am »

That no one is claiming is indicative of Robz lying. If faust claimed to be Robz' lover I think it reconciles with his also claim of be protective from a balance perspective but not necessarily from a claiming to be protective on D1 perspective. If I were protective but had this big achilles heel of causing a town death when dying I'd avoid claiming my protective ability probably altogether but definitely not on D1. However, there's nothing preventing one of the pair of lovers from being scum. So, if faust claims to be Robz' lover and to also be town can he also claim to know that Robz is town like Robz claims to know his lover is town? If not, would faust consider that dying and removing his protective role from the game is worth killing scum if Robz is, in fact, scum?

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: July 12, 2018, 11:24:07 am »

See, that's the thing. I can't speak for IDP but the rest of these kids are conf!-prob!town

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: July 12, 2018, 11:50:07 am »

See, that's the thing. I can't speak for IDP but the rest of these kids are conf!-prob!town
Are you claiming?

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: July 12, 2018, 01:40:02 pm »

Yep, I'm claiming to be town and that I think the rest of the lot are likely town.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: July 12, 2018, 02:09:21 pm »

So robz hits l-1, as people are asking about he case, some supporting the lynch, some not. Then robz claims lover without any second claim, lots of people weighing in on it they believe him, if they don’t, most people unvote but of look no one is talking and creating an alternate wagon? It’s almost like scum is safe now and can rest...
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: July 12, 2018, 02:14:26 pm »

I am a town Lover, my death imperils another member of the town.

Does your Lover know this?

I don't think I'm going to answer this.

THIS NEEDS TO BE EXPLAINED.

Why can’t you answer if your lover knows of your existence...this is so such a scummy part of the claim. I don’t get why everyone is fine leaving robz and lover claim with zero explaination, no supporting claim, this is ridiculous.
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: July 12, 2018, 02:14:58 pm »

So robz hits l-1, as people are asking about he case, some supporting the lynch, some not. Then robz claims lover without any second claim, lots of people weighing in on it they believe him, if they don’t, most people unvote but of look no one is talking and creating an alternate wagon? It’s almost like scum is safe now and can rest...

Possibly some people who backed off are scum that know I'm telling the truth and it will look bad after my flip if they helped lynch me.

I do think you're town BTW, mcmc.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 12, 2018, 02:15:50 pm »

Mcmc, I relented and clarified that the other person does know.

Agreeing with mcmc. Robz is refusing to answer if the other person even knows much less who it actually is.

Yep he is most likely buying time to decide if a partner will voluntarily back him up, or if he should claim they don’t know and try to convince us that way.

The other person knows, but thinks it's best for him not to out himself, so he's not confirming anything.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 12, 2018, 02:16:58 pm »

Possibly some people who backed off are scum that know I'm telling the truth and it will look bad after my flip if they helped lynch me.

Haha, that's hilarious. I switched votes immediately because I expected a counterclaim and some analysis. Since we are not getting that I am perfectly fine lynching Robz. Go ahead and consider him +1 vote because if he goes to L-1 again I am going to hammer him.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: July 12, 2018, 02:18:17 pm »

If Galz is scum he has mind controlled this day perfectly because as far as i am concerned it's either faust or Robz.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: July 12, 2018, 02:22:40 pm »

Haha, that's hilarious. I switched votes immediately because I expected a counterclaim and some analysis. Since we are not getting that I am perfectly fine lynching Robz. Go ahead and consider him +1 vote because if he goes to L-1 again I am going to hammer him.

You expected a counterclaim? I.e., someone saying, "No man, Robz isn't a Lover... I am!" That's a weird thing to expect.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: July 12, 2018, 02:29:08 pm »

Agreeing with mcmc. Robz is refusing to answer if the other person even knows much less who it actually is.

Yep he is most likely buying time to decide if a partner will voluntarily back him up, or if he should claim they don’t know and try to convince us that way.

The other person knows, but thinks it's best for him not to out himself, so he's not confirming anything.

I see I missed that. You “relenting” though is still so much scummier than just confirming that info right away. It’s like you were feeling out maybe claiming that the other lover didn’t know and then decided that would look too scummy.

Also your response to the criticism of people wanting your lover to claim I is scummy. Everything is pulling teeth.

This is your third statement after saying you know your lover is town and that you don’t think you should answer if your lover knows of you.
I mean, you will know I was a Lover when I'm suddenly dead after the other person dies, you dolts.

This is totally a scum oriented mindset. A town lover who’s on says I am a town lover thinks “when I flip you know I’m a lover”. A scum who is faking thinks “guys when my other lover dies you will know I am a lover because i’ll flip to”.  Also I’ve never heard you call someone a dolt.

None of this feels like organic town!lover robz at l-1 about to cause the death of two townies.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: July 12, 2018, 02:30:22 pm »

If Galz is scum he has mind controlled this day perfectly because as far as i am concerned it's either faust or Robz.

I think it could very likely be both.

Pps clearly meant confirming claim robz not counter claim.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: July 12, 2018, 02:34:43 pm »

I see I missed that. You “relenting” though is still so much scummier than just confirming that info right away. It’s like you were feeling out maybe claiming that the other lover didn’t know and then decided that would look too scummy.

Also your response to the criticism of people wanting your lover to claim I is scummy. Everything is pulling teeth.

This is your third statement after saying you know your lover is town and that you don’t think you should answer if your lover knows of you.
I mean, you will know I was a Lover when I'm suddenly dead after the other person dies, you dolts.

This is totally a scum oriented mindset. A town lover who’s on says I am a town lover thinks “when I flip you know I’m a lover”. A scum who is faking thinks “guys when my other lover dies you will know I am a lover because i’ll flip to”.  Also I’ve never heard you call someone a dolt.

None of this feels like organic town!lover robz at l-1 about to cause the death of two townies.

I have no idea what the second part of your post is even saying.

As for the first part, I initially was resistant to say whether the other person knows because I wasn't sure I wanted to reveal whether we had a QT together, which is sort of an implication of saying he knows.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: July 12, 2018, 04:42:53 pm »

I have no idea what the second part of your post is even saying.

As for the first part, I initially was resistant to say whether the other person knows because I wasn't sure I wanted to reveal whether we had a QT together, which is sort of an implication of saying he knows.

Well, shit, man, you just revealed more than you had to right there. Saying the other person knows does not imply a QT, in fact, I would have interpreted it to mean they were told in their PM who their lover was and informed that you both know of each other's existence.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
Re: RMM49: Samurai Jack Mafia (Day one!)
« Reply #594 on: July 12, 2018, 04:55:31 pm »

Vote count 2.4

Robz888 (2): IDontPlayThisGame, McMcsalot
IDontPlayThisGame (2): faust, Hydrad
gkrieg13 (1): Robz888
faust (3): Galzria, pingpongsam, Lalight
Haddock (1): gkrieg13

not voting (2): Haddock, EFHW

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day 1 ends Monday, July 16, 2018, 10:30:00 am
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: July 12, 2018, 05:27:56 pm »

This happens a lot. You tell the story that fits your beliefs when there is no actual evidence that this is what happened rather than some story in which Robzis town. That's not scumhunting.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: July 12, 2018, 05:31:01 pm »

Didn't Galz say gkrieg or faust?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: July 12, 2018, 05:37:54 pm »

So you are debating that you are scum who backed off of Robz... but not because you are not scum, no, because you didn't really back off!

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: July 12, 2018, 05:38:39 pm »

In fact Vote: PPS this scumminess has gone on for too long.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: July 12, 2018, 05:46:57 pm »

In fact Vote: PPS this scumminess has gone on for too long.

I'm actually ok with that. vote: PPS
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 51  All

Page created in 0.481 seconds with 20 queries.