Dominion > Variants and Fan Cards

Creating new cards for alchemy 8 to be exact.

(1/9) > >>

ClouduHieh:
Since alchemy is so small and it doesn’t look like Donald will ever make another expansion with potions I thought I’d add 8 more since there’s like 8 empty inserts. Now since it’s harder to buy most of the cards in alchemy, there’s a lot of uniqueness to it. So I added some own uniqueness to it. As well as made it easier to get some of the lower potion cards. And there’s even some durations.

Here’s my favorite addition.

Secret market

+3💵 reveal the top 3 cards of the secret
Market deck. Pay any number of treasures
From your hand. To buy one of those cards
If you want. Put the rest of them on the
Bottom of the secret market deck In any order
Setup: make a secret market deck out of
Unused kingdom cards.
Cost 3⚗️ Action

This⚗️ Means potion so it will be a little harder to buy than black market. And if somehow both special markets ended up in the same game then you would have 2 deck of kingdom cards. Which should be fine cause I’ve noticed online the black market never seems to have every kingdom card in it anyway. It’s just some random from each expansion. And I have black market anyway. So it will help me from having to buy black market myself. Which is hard to find. Sometimes my friends and I just pretend the regular market it black market. I also did this because black market is my most favorite card. So why not make my own variation of it. And make it a little harder to buy so what. It will just make it so you can’t get it as often unlike black market. That’s why I added an extra💵 so that way you can always get a 3 if it’s in there.

Simon Jester:
Uhm.

What else other than the cost is different from Black market..? Just 3$ instead of 2 is not enough to justify a potion cost I believe.

ClouduHieh:
I didn’t want it to be too powerful. Would 4 be better than 3?

For the cost of 3 and a potion

ClouduHieh:
The other 7 cards are:

Village idiot, panacea, magnifying glass, mortar and pestle, potter, mad scientist, and wine cellar

ClouduHieh:
Or what if I left is as 3💵 but let pay treasure to buy up to 2 cards. Cause sometimes the most frustrating thing is there is more than one card you want but can’t buy more than one with black market at a time

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version