Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: The unusual fun Rebuild game (incl. Peasant/Magpie/Advisor/Night Watchman/Missio  (Read 1525 times)

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1674
    • View Profile

game #14158272

Since I can't ban Rebuild, I often ask the opponent if we could agree to ignore it for that game, but this game looked fun without ignoring Rebuild, so I didn't do that this game. I opened Peasant/Night Watchman to focus on getting Teacher quickly. He opened... Well, I can't tell because it won't reload the game. ugh. I think he opened Peasant/Magpie (or maybe Peasant/Advisor). Either way, he focused on getting the cards he wanted to put Teacher tokens on. That could make a good discussion: Should I focus more on getting to Teacher quickly or getting the cards I want for Teacher tokens?

This game, it didn't appear to make too much difference since it was really close at the end.
I made the mistake of thinking I could steal some cards with Rogue, forgetting that doesn't work so well with Necromancer on the board, but still I pulled out the win.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 06:05:31 pm by LibraryAdventurer »

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12849
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
+2

Rebuild is usually fun.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

dedicateddan

• 2017 Dominion Online Champion
  • Shuffle iT Username: dan brooks
  • Respect: +1058
    • View Profile
+4

The +card token on Magpie is really good.

Peasant/Magpie opening into Mission with Bonfire on the extra turns looks quite good.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 20 queries.