Dominion > Tournaments and Events

Chase's single expansion tournament 2018. We need 96 people.

(1/3) > >>

Chase Adolphson:
Okay guys I decided to start this tournament that is going to happen every year. We are going to have 12 different divisions, one for each expansion except for promo since there are only eight and we need at least ten. You will play your game with that expansion only. There will be eight people per expansion and when you lose a match you are out. Matches are best out of 3. Then the winner for each expansion will go to the finals where they will play with their expansion and their opponents expansion at the same time. How you sign up is you tell me your shuffle it name and your favorite expansion. If there are 9 people signing up for the same expansion it is first come first serve. If you are the ninth one I will message you personally and ask you what your second favorite expansion is. Thanks and have fun.
Openings left
Do:6
I:8
S:8
Al:8
P:8
C:8
H:8
Da:8
G:7
Ad:8
E:6
N:8

WQB:
Are events only played when using adventures/empires?

Are landmarks only played when using empires?

RTT:
can i join without a subscription?

Chase Adolphson:

--- Quote from: Dangerous Dave on April 16, 2018, 03:17:19 am ---Are events only played when using adventures/empires?

Are landmarks only played when using empires?

--- End quote ---

Yes

Chase Adolphson:

--- Quote from: RTT on April 16, 2018, 09:17:16 am ---can i join without a subscription?

--- End quote ---

Depends on what expansion you're signing up for. You have to be subscribed to the expansion you're signing up for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version