Dominion > Puzzles and Challenges

What's the most money possible to have?

(1/2) > >>

Tombolo:
Rules:
-Have the most money available at one time (money that is somehow spent or lost mid-turn does not count towards a later total)
-Has to be a legal game of Dominion (finite piles, Colonies only if there's Prosperity, can't have three piles gone, stuff like that)
-Kingdoms, shuffle luck, opponents, orders of piles, and all that is up to you.
-Harder-yet-simpler mode: No Black Market allowed

I feel like this must've been done already but a quick search didn't find it.  I also feel like I missed a bunch of edge cases that should be rules.  But I'm curious how horribly you can break it!

I was feeling like a cool dude the other day when I got to $50 in the course of normal play, but then I saw a post just now that broke $100.

ThetaSigma12:
I'm guessing the challenge is to design a kingdom with the highest maximum finite amount of money? There are plenty of loops that can go infinite.

Tombolo:
There are?  I'm not aware of any.

ThetaSigma12:
You can read up on infinite loops here: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=18378.msg752424#msg752424. They're all pretty nifty and most of them can give you an unbounded amount of .

Awaclus:

--- Quote from: Tombolo on April 08, 2018, 04:08:58 pm ---There are?  I'm not aware of any.

--- End quote ---

The simplest is to trash down to a single Baker and play it and pass the turn until you have n coin tokens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version