Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Help wanted for Dominion fan expansion.  (Read 776 times)

joekinguyr

• Pearl Diver
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
Help wanted for Dominion fan expansion.
« on: April 08, 2018, 12:44:12 pm »

Nothing is set in stone, anyone is welcome to come and design cards.

Discord server: https://discord.gg/DkNc5wb

ClouduHieh

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: ClouduHieh
  • Respect: +121
    • View Profile
Re: Help wanted for Dominion fan expansion.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 01:35:46 am »

I’m making my very own fan based expansion called snow line. It’s just for me and my friends to enjoy. I was disappointed with nocturne in more ways than one so i decided to make my own. I’m also making 8 new cards for alchemy. I know a lot of people don’t like it. However I like it more than guilds, prosperity, and nocturne. And thought why don’t make some new cards for it. 2 or 3 of them are even durations with a potion in the cost. One of them even makes it a little easier to get the lower potion cards. But you’ll still need a potion if your planning on buying golem or possession or a few of mine. One of them is even a powerful -1 V attack card. I’m making to cards that are actions with minus victory points. So I’m calling them defeated cards. And I’m planning on making them purple too. Anyways I don’t mind sharing some of my ideas. For now I’ll just give ya some names of some snow line cards. Yeti, blizzard, fur coat, hunters camp, freezing forest, weasel, snowy owl and copper mine. Also check out some of the other threads. I’ve already posted come of the cards mentioned here on them.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 20 queries.