Archive > Dominion FAQ

Viewing as a spectator on online client

(1/2) > >>

XD9:
Hello,

I can't figure out how to view a 3rd party game when I join a table at dominion.games.  It let's me "join table", but then all I see is the set-up screen showing options and chat.  I don't see how to actually go to the table to view the game?  Can someone help me with that?

Thanks.

dedicateddan:
1. Friend player
2. Join game

It sounds like you’ve got the hang of it, but sometimes players are hanging out in the game lobby.

Mic Qsenoch:

--- Quote from: XD9 on March 13, 2018, 11:31:38 am ---Hello,

I can't figure out how to view a 3rd party game when I join a table at dominion.games.  It let's me "join table", but then all I see is the set-up screen showing options and chat.  I don't see how to actually go to the table to view the game?  Can someone help me with that?

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

It should load automatically if the game has started, is it possible you joined a table where the players simply hadn't started the game yet?

Sometimes this is bugged though, and the game doesn't load. I would try refreshing the browser. Or loading up a private/incognito window, enter your login credentials for dominion.games, but don't click login, instead click "Kick & Resign" below the login buttons. Then try logging in again and joining the table.

markusin:
It could be you didn't set the filter to show all running games when on the tables tab. Without that, you'll only see tables for games that have not started yet.

Dingan:

--- Quote from: dedicateddan on March 13, 2018, 11:52:13 am ---1. Friend player
2. Join game

It sounds like you’ve got the hang of it, but sometimes players are hanging out in the game lobby.

--- End quote ---

Is there a quick & easy way to do it without friending?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version