Dominion > Game Reports

A ridiculous kingdom

(1/2) > >>

Cuzz:
Scrying Pool, Skulk, Apprentice, Count, Cursed Village, Laboratory, Rogue, Vampire, Werewolf, Hireling

So many crazy interactions it was hard to know what to focus on:

Open Skulk for quick economy and to immediately hit $5 for Count/Apprentice trashing
Scrying Pools can draw Werewolves to play as Nights
Vampires gain all the $5s
Counts gain Coppers to trash with Bats
Rogue gains Skulks trashed by War to get more Gold.

With Cursed Village as the only village, Hexes were flying like mad and I had turns where I played a Skulk, 6 Werewolves and a Vampire for Hexes.

My opponent resigned out of frustration with the length of the game, though they were sure they would have won. I finished against the Rat because I was having fun.

Cave-o-sapien:

Cave-o-sapien:
Open Skulk and then go for Count/Cursed Village?

ipofanes:
At least Hireling / Cursed Village should rule each other out, where my preference would be for the Village. Skulk is the only source of +Buy so you can't feed them all to Apprentice if you want to have multiple Buys. I would trash the first Skulk early to Apprentice though, use Apprentice to trash Copper when there is a Cursed Village in sight, get one Rogue to re-gain Skulk/Gold from trash (and ready the hand for the next CV), skip Potion for Skulk in the opening but would buy Potion with the next $4 hand, mostly ignore the generic hand-filler like Werewolf and Laboratory, relying on the Pool and Village to fill my hand, trying to manage the ebb and flow of drawing, playing and trashing.

crj:
I don't have Alchemy, so don't have great intuition about Apprentice, but what would happen if one focused on Skulk+Apprentice to gradually turn your deck Gold with a bit of +Buy, draw and hexing? It feels like that might be very quick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version