Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Trash all the things!!  (Read 1447 times)

jonaskoelker

• Explorer
  • Grand Market = cantrip Woodcutter
  • Respect: +397
    • View Profile
Trash all the things!!
« on: January 02, 2018, 06:16:20 pm »

Objective: put all the cards in the trash as fast as possible.

Pick a kingdom of your choice, satisfying the recommended rules. Solo play, the shuffles always favor you, 0 <= #Events + #Landmarks <= 2, Colony and Platinum are allowed if you have at least one randomizer card from Prosperity and required if all randomizers are from Prosperity; similarly for shelters.

I'm not sure that Black Market helps you; if you use it, some people like solutions that work online—bonus points for making them happy.

Hard mode: 2+ players, your opponents do nothing, you have trash all of their cards as well.

Rules reminder: if you trigger the game-end condition and buy Donate on the same turn, you never get to do the Donate thing. (That's a Dominion rule, not a this-particular-challenge rule.)

majiponi

• Jester
  • Respect: +734
    • View Profile
Re: Trash all the things!!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 07:56:26 pm »
+1

Normal: Build my infinite loop with Bonfire.
Hard: Pass her Copper, Cutpurse it, Pirate Ship it.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 08:10:13 pm by majiponi »

jonaskoelker

• Explorer
  • Grand Market = cantrip Woodcutter
  • Respect: +397
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 09:01:16 pm »

I've seen Qvist's "how to empty the supply in 5 turns", which uses Travelling Fair and Donate, plus the following loop: Overlord as Crown five times, played as a self-trasher (he used Embargo, you proposed Raze), then Lurker gaining Mandarin (trashing it with Watchtower), Lurker gaining Overlord back, Watchtower drawing cards, <your card of choice here>.

I take it you mean this solution? How quickly can you do it if you remove either Travelling Fair or Donate to make room for Bonfire?

Does that change how quickly you can do it?

majiponi

• Jester
  • Respect: +734
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 10:32:48 am »
+1

I've seen Qvist's "how to empty the supply in 5 turns", which uses Travelling Fair and Donate, plus the following loop: Overlord as Crown five times, played as a self-trasher (he used Embargo, you proposed Raze), then Lurker gaining Mandarin (trashing it with Watchtower), Lurker gaining Overlord back, Watchtower drawing cards, <your card of choice here>.

I take it you mean this solution? How quickly can you do it if you remove either Travelling Fair or Donate to make room for Bonfire?

Does that change how quickly you can do it?

I posted just as a benchmark. My loop can use Raze as a trasher. Slow, I agree, but this is also a way. I think I need 20 turns or fewer.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 21 queries.