Miscellaneous > Other Games

Viticulture (and Tuscany)

(1/3) > >>

michaeljb:
Viticulture is one of my wife's and my favorite games (especially with its expansion, Tuscany). We've taught it to any of our friends willing to play with us, and today I got to teach it on a YouTube livestream with Heavy Cardboard!

Has anyone here played it?

Lekkit:
We bought the Essential Edition. The next day we bought Tuscany Essential Edition and some guest pack that I can't remember the name of. I think it's a great game. Especially with the extended board. Without it, I think it's a good game.

GendoIkari:
I just learned / played this yesterday. I'm pretty sure we were playing with all the Tuscany stuff... I just now found out that Tuscany was designed to be a multiple-play legacy style thing... which probably means that using every possible expansion thing wasn't great for me first game.

But I still liked it. Reminded me of Fresco. It's some pretty basic worker placement overall; but with more things to think about in terms of how planning a turn goes.

Lekkit:
Some of the original Tuscany stuff was put in the Essential Edition. Some of them in the Tuscany Esential Edition. Some were just cut, because they didn't add anything fun. It is possible that you "just" played Esential Edition.

GendoIkari:

--- Quote from: Lekkit on January 28, 2018, 05:11:33 am ---Some of the original Tuscany stuff was put in the Essential Edition. Some of them in the Tuscany Esential Edition. Some were just cut, because they didn't add anything fun. It is possible that you "just" played Esential Edition.

--- End quote ---

I do know that what I was playing was the Essential Edition. It had the territory thing, the 4 separate seasons thing, and the special man and special woman worker you could get.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version