Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: McGarnacle's Youtube Channel  (Read 1413 times)

McGarnacle

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: McGarnacle
  • So, ya like doughnuts, eh?
  • Respect: +641
    • View Profile
McGarnacle's Youtube Channel
« on: December 09, 2017, 05:17:07 pm »
+1

Hi everyone, here is something I've been working on for kind of a while now. Unfortunately no Dominion videos yet, just Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005) and maybe some Injustice 2 at a later date. I am interested in what you guys think. Also, my voice is not as obnoxious IRL as it sounds in my videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLpUnw46DA0ORltGZi6nRkA
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 05:19:03 pm by McGarnacle »
This is exactly the kind of deep analysis I come to f.ds for. 

Forum Mafia Record
Town 1/2 50%
Scum 0/0

McGarnacle

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: McGarnacle's Youtube Channel
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 08:30:52 am »

Also, I have  a question for other people with a youtube channel: Should I delete older videos I'm no longer happy with, or just keep them up?

Forum Mafia Record
Town 1/2 50%
Scum 0/0

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12848
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 10:39:53 am »
+2

Also, I have  a question for other people with a youtube channel: Should I delete older videos I'm no longer happy with, or just keep them up?

Generally, I would be more inclined to keep than delete. I'm only happy with a couple of videos on my music production channel, but every video increases the chance that someone might discover the channel so it's worth it to keep the videos up even if I could do way better with my current skillset. I have deleted a couple of videos that were so bad and/or different from what I do right now that I absolutely didn't want them to be someone's first introduction to my channel, and there was one video that I unlisted after making a better version of it.

If it's a very old video and it only has very few views and stuff, I would be more inclined to delete than keep.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

McGarnacle

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 03:02:24 pm »
+2

Generally, I would be more inclined to keep than delete. I'm only happy with a couple of videos on my music production channel, but every video increases the chance that someone might discover the channel so it's worth it to keep the videos up even if I could do way better with my current skillset. I have deleted a couple of videos that were so bad and/or different from what I do right now that I absolutely didn't want them to be someone's first introduction to my channel, and there was one video that I unlisted after making a better version of it.

If it's a very old video and it only has very few views and stuff, I would be more inclined to delete than keep.

Okay, good to know. Thanks.

Forum Mafia Record
Town 1/2 50%
Scum 0/0
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.