Dominion > Dominion General Discussion

Has anyone had any Nocturne sightings?

(1/12) > >>

rickert:
A full week after the date for it to start shipping, I've heard nothing from any distributors, online or B&M stores or customers getting any physical copies. Plus I have not heard anything from Jay or Donald about any delays in getting product out. This has been one of the longest weeks in my recent history. Sure, I've got a lot of Dominion I can play, but I want the new cards. ::)

SuperHans:
I pre-ordered from CSI and have heard nothing.

Side note: I am simultaneously looking forward to receiving my copy and dreading it at the same time because my hobby lobby box is full and I have no more space.

rickert:
Went to 2 boxes prior to Empires so I am over that hurdle. I sleeve my cards so my room ran out sooner than some. I am more concerned with getting dividers soon. For now I will play exclusively with Nocturne and just keep them in the game box until I have dividers.

GendoIkari:
There were copies for sale at bgg.con. Although I was super tempted, I couldn't bring myself to pay the $45 they wanted for it; knowing that it would be $30 on CSI soon enough.

SuperHans:
With every new expansion, I like to plug www.spielgeek.com.

Best dividers on the market, in my opinion. Reasonably priced, quick shipping, and responsive to e-mails. Their website states that Nocturne dividers will be coming out soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version