Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 99  All

Author Topic: RMM48: Falling Skies Mafia (Game Over)  (Read 249686 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: RMM48: Falling Skies Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #2100 on: August 15, 2019, 10:31:36 am »

All I want is a simple yes or no...

It should help town PRs that interact with them.

Scum also wants a simple yes or no, and there is no guarantee that any town PRs are helped by this massclaim.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: August 15, 2019, 10:31:52 am »

As far as interacting with the kids, a kid came to me on N1, asked for his mother (?!), and asked me questions. He also told me one person's flavor name, which I have not disclosed.

Is that the night after D1? Has this flavour name been claimed?

This person has not said that this is their name, nor has anyone else said this was their name, nor as this person said they had any other name
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: August 15, 2019, 10:33:44 am »

vote: MiX

vote: space

Can you answer my question?

I will not answer it, no.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: August 15, 2019, 10:34:58 am »

Order of headaches: Space, Didds(?), faust, Eddie

Or is it Space, Didds/faust (same night), Eddie? That would mean Didds is in conflict with faust, in a way...

No, if there is a conflcit, it would be with Space

Space and I both on D1, she says hers got worse D2, mine went away
D2 faust headache,
D3 eddie headache, faust worse, Space worse

There could be someone else who had a headache on D2 that went away?

Ah, thank you for the clarification.

All I want is a simple yes or no...

It should help town PRs that interact with them.

Scum also wants a simple yes or no, and there is no guarantee that any town PRs are helped by this massclaim.

Do they...

As far as interacting with the kids, a kid came to me on N1, asked for his mother (?!), and asked me questions. He also told me one person's flavor name, which I have not disclosed.

This person has not said that this is their name, nor has anyone else said this was their name, nor as this person said they had any other name

It told you a specific someone's flavor role? Can you say whose role you saw?

vote: MiX

vote: space

Can you answer my question?

I will not answer it, no.

That's really annoying, I would learn a thing. Do you not trust me?

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: August 15, 2019, 10:36:22 am »

You know it's their real flavor and not a fakeclaim? Is it a good or bad flavor?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2105 on: August 15, 2019, 10:37:28 am »

Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: August 15, 2019, 10:37:55 am »

I agree with Awaclus.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: August 15, 2019, 10:52:54 am »

Were you always town with the same win condition? When did you have a headache? Do you still have it? Can you detail how you learned that there's no Espheni Queen? Why shouldn't we lynch you regardless?

To space, in case you missed it.

My role in my QT was only stated once, and it's fixed. I double-checked with Ash that becoming a Skitter wouldn't change it, just to be extra-sure, before I considered whether I wanted to use the power.

I had a headache at the very start of D1, and it escalated at the start of D2 and again at the start of today, meaning headaches are possible for skitters too.

I got to pick a name from the series to ask about, and I picked the Espheni Queen. The power wasn't useful for clearing any players, because all it told me was that a name was in use either as a real character or a fake claim, so I figured the best use of it was to look for a powerful baddie and see whether there's likely to be a role based around that. It would probably have helped if I'd known more of the flavour, but between the falling skies wiki entries and earlier Espheni role discussions in here, the Queen seemed to be a good one to ask about.

As for lynching me regardless, it's bad primarily because it takes away town's chance for the day of lynching scum.

PPE 4
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: August 15, 2019, 11:01:20 am »

Good answer.

No queen = I'm town right? Whatever I'm taking the secondary IC title now that joth died.

I think we should lynch Didds or Swan...or Space, but I trust them now. VCA also points to these 3, so no help there.

We could use some honesty from ADK, that would be cool.

Headache/kid visiting sound like good leads now, and shraeye's flip's also useful.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: August 15, 2019, 11:05:51 am »

Okay, if they're partners they're definitely NOT trying to win with town, otherwise ADK would've shot Space. So that makes me want to kill ADK.

...But we need to focus on Espheni. I think one thing is clear: shraeye doesn't have a cop result on Space.

Unvote

How is this clear?
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: August 15, 2019, 11:10:09 am »

Whatever I'm taking the secondary IC title now that joth died.

It's statements like this that make me not want to trust you at all.

You've been pushing to be considered IC all game, and you can hide behind the "don't call me on my hyperbole, it's just a joke" routine, but in the end, you're still deceiving town for personal gain.. it's just unclear whether the gain you're going for is personal glory or overall town good.

I'm also not keen on you pushing lines like "do this because of VCA" without posting clear cases based around that VCA. When I asked you about specifics that you claimed incriminate me, you weren't even able to point to particular votes or analysis.

Lastly, I know for a fact that there's something screwy going on with cop-style results (if Shraeye even had a cop thing to begin with), and a cop-style result is all we have to go on to say you're town anyway.

So I'm very tempted to un-green you from my own analysis, though to be safe, I'd probably still rather lynch another possible Espheni over you.
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: August 15, 2019, 11:12:37 am »

Space - request to answer this question:

Why did you delay becoming a skitter and didn't do it during N1?

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: August 15, 2019, 12:53:23 pm »

Good answer.

No queen = I'm town right? Whatever I'm taking the secondary IC title now that joth died.

I think we should lynch Didds or Swan...or Space, but I trust them now. VCA also points to these 3, so no help there.

Headache/kid visiting sound like good leads now, and shraeye's flip's also useful.

I've been honest since yesterday. I had no idea there were any other survivors in the game.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: August 15, 2019, 05:35:58 pm »

Good answer.

this is a strange grouping of players for you to limit things to.
why not awaclus?
(followed by)
why not glooble?

Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: August 15, 2019, 05:47:49 pm »

I don’t believe ash would make a role with “survivor” in its name, and then not give that role a win condition that involves surviving until the end of the game. “Troubled” probably implies something that Shraeye needed to accomplish in addition to that win con, but I do not think Shraeye can win now that he is dead. Ergo, I don’t see what reason he would have to lie about Space.

I had not thought of the alternate win con angle, but the concept of "no reason to lie" is what is stuck in my head.

Unless Shraeye's win con was met on a Space death, that would be a pretty ballzy claim to risk if Space were then to flip over Town.

Also, Space's new info regarding "no queen in the game" and how many espheni are remaining would be very easily in the realm of fake claim material from skum.

They have already started throwing around the whole "if results were messed with" concept. We have 2 people with the head aches from that day, but only 1 from day 2 and 1 from today.... that could be them trying to derail us into thinking that the headaches (as it supposedly turned them into a skitter) could mess with results.

There is just so much on the list from Space, and that is what I am going with today.

Outside of that I am gonna look into ADK and PPS some more.

Vote: Space
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #2115 on: August 15, 2019, 05:55:59 pm »

A) Shraeye was a Survivor.
B) We have no proof that ADK is as well, however I believe him.
C) e was also essentially town.
D) There are multiple “non-town” factions that are not “anti-town”.
E) pubby’s flavor text is likely yellow, and that’s completely ok.
F) Shraeye wasn’t lying.
F.1) There’s no benefit to him continuing the charade after he was lynched.
F.2) His anger and indignation wasn’t faked. He was genuinely upset that we “lynched the cop”
F.3) That’s the worst possible fake claim for him to make, as it buys him at most a day if he’s wrong.
F.4) His play throughout D2 is consistent with him having a scum result that he didn’t want to share. He would’ve made himself a target of scum N2.
G) Faust was Joth’s #1 scum read, and I’m supportive of this read. That’s two IC’s that believe Faust is scum.
H) MiX is likely scum. He claimed something yesterday and then contradicted that claim today.
H.1) I don’t know why the result I got on him was “same wincon”, but there are multiple possibilities.
I) I suspect there may be yet another “not green text” “town” faction. That’s part of this setup. Many smaller “town” factions that result in false investigative results.
I.1) This does not apply to Space & Shraeye’s result, as Shraeye was a Survivor, and he was very clear on exactly Space being EFHW’s partner. Not green text, or yellow text, or purple text - but red text.
I.2) Space has claimed very clearly green text, even after being given the option to do otherwise.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: August 15, 2019, 05:58:47 pm »

F) Shraeye wasn’t lying.
F.2) His anger and indignation wasn’t faked. He was genuinely upset that we “lynched the cop”
F.3) That’s the worst possible fake claim for him to make, as it buys him at most a day if he’s wrong.
F.4) His play throughout D2 is consistent with him having a scum result that he didn’t want to share. He would’ve made himself a target of scum N2.
G) Faust was Joth’s #1 scum read, and I’m supportive of this read. That’s two IC’s that believe Faust is scum.
H) MiX is likely scum. He claimed something yesterday and then contradicted that claim today.
H.1) I don’t know why the result I got on him was “same wincon”, but there are multiple possibilities.
I) I suspect there may be yet another “not green text” “town” faction. That’s part of this setup. Many smaller “town” factions that result in false investigative results.
I.1) This does not apply to Space & Shraeye’s result, as Shraeye was a Survivor, and he was very clear on exactly Space being EFHW’s partner. Not green text, or yellow text, or purple text - but red text.
I.2) Space has claimed very clearly green text, even after being given the option to do otherwise.

For H), wouldn't scum be more consistent? Also I have literally no idea what you're talking about, maybe I didn't go over the restrictions I had day 2? Why would I?

G) is fair. Doesn't make him scummier, but it does make his non-doctoring of joth scummy.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: August 15, 2019, 06:06:13 pm »

Right now I'm waiting for Space's answer to faust's swap-to-skitter question and Didds' answer to questions related to the child visit.

Anything else we should do? I have something to claim but I want these questions answered first...

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: August 15, 2019, 06:07:19 pm »

F) Shraeye wasn’t lying.

For H), wouldn't scum be more consistent? Also I have literally no idea what you're talking about, maybe I didn't go over the restrictions I had day 2? Why would I?

G) is fair. Doesn't make him scummier, but it does make his non-doctoring of joth scummy.

Your inconsistency was an oversight most likely.

Mafia Record:

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: August 15, 2019, 06:08:37 pm »

If it's a scumslip, would you care to show it?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: August 15, 2019, 06:20:22 pm »

Ah... I forgot I needed to ICify myself!

No as in I literally forgot and now the plan's in complete shambles. I apologize to everyone for this failure, but I had decisions, and for some reason I didn't pick the ICify. The reason was good, but not when I made a promise.

Was this it?

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: August 15, 2019, 06:20:50 pm »

If it's a scumslip, would you care to show it?

I’m not completely convinced of it, and there’s better lynches than you.

Mafia Record:

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: August 15, 2019, 06:22:58 pm »

Ah... I forgot I needed to ICify myself!

No as in I literally forgot and now the plan's in complete shambles. I apologize to everyone for this failure, but I had decisions, and for some reason I didn't pick the ICify. The reason was good, but not when I made a promise.

Was this it?

No.

Mafia Record:

pubby

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: August 15, 2019, 06:30:19 pm »

Vote: Space

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: August 15, 2019, 06:30:35 pm »

MiX, what was e’s power?
What power of Joth’s do you have?

Mafia Record:

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 99  All

Page created in 0.548 seconds with 21 queries.