Archive > Dominion: Nocturne Previews

Nocturne Initial Impressions

(1/37) > >>

Seprix:
Okay. Now all of the cards are out. What stands out? What seems bad? Any sleepers? Any duds?

edit: I have given my full Initial Impressions here.

Cave-o-sapien:

--- Quote from: Seprix on November 16, 2017, 11:41:30 am ---Okay. Now all of the cards are out. What stands out? What seems bad? Any sleepers? Any duds?

--- End quote ---

You’re just trying to lure us into making statements we will all laugh at in two years.

Awaclus:

--- Quote from: Cave-o-sapien on November 16, 2017, 12:24:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: Seprix on November 16, 2017, 11:41:30 am ---Okay. Now all of the cards are out. What stands out? What seems bad? Any sleepers? Any duds?

--- End quote ---

You’re just trying to lure us into making statements we will all laugh at in two years.

--- End quote ---

But he's also making them himself.

Cave-o-sapien:
In all seriousness, I'm eager to see what people think, both about the non-previewed cards and how our perceptions of previewed cards may have changed in the context of the rest of the set.

Of the non-previewed cards, I really like the idea of Monastery as a new twist on a Remodeler.

SinisterHologram:
Did anyone else notice that they changed the wording on Leprechaun? (I think I'm looking at it right) The new wording makes it a little bit more usable. I liked the card a lot initially, but when I tried it online, it seemed really hard to do anything useful with it. What do you all think?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version