Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: Dominion: Nocturne Text Spoiler  (Read 11660 times)

Fragasnap

• Tactician
  • Respect: +703
    • View Profile
Dominion: Nocturne Text Spoiler
« on: November 16, 2017, 07:48:51 am »
+23

Bard
Types: Action, Fate
Cost: $4
+$2. Receive a Boon.

Blessed Village
+1 Card, +2 Actions.
When you gain this, take a Boon. Receive it now or at the start of your next turn.

Cemetery
Types: Victory
2VP
When you gain this, trash up to 4 cards from your hand.

Heirloom: Haunted Mirror
Haunted Mirror
Types: Treasure, Heirloom
Cost: $0
$1.
When you trash this, you may discard an Action card, to gain a Ghost from its pile.

Changeling
Types: Night
Cost: $3
Trash this. Gain a copy of a card you have in play.
In games using this, when you gain a card costing $3 or more, you may exchange it for a Changeling.

Cobbler
Types: Night, Duration
Cost: $5
At the start of your next turn, gain a card to hand costing up to $4.

Conclave
Types: Action
+$2. You may play an Action card from your hand that you don't have a copy of in play. If you do, +1 Action.

Crypt
Set aside any number of Treasures you have in play, face down (under this). While any remain, at the start of each of your turns, put one of them into your hand.

Cursed Village
Types: Action, Doom
+2 Actions. Draw until you have 6 cards in hand.
When you gain this, receive a Hex.

Den of Sin
At the start of your next turn: +2 Cards.
This is gained to your hand (instead of your discard pile).

Devil's Workshop
If the number of cards you’ve gained this turn is:
2+, gain an Imp from its pile;
1, gain a card costing up to $4;
0, gain a Gold.

Druid
Cost: $2
+1 Buy. Receive one of the set-aside Boons (leaving it there).
Setup: Set aside the top 3 Boons face up.

Exorcist
Trash a card from your hand. Gain a cheaper Spirit from one of the Spirit piles.

Faithful Hound
Types: Action, Reaction
+2 Cards.
When you discard this other than during Clean-up, you may set it aside, and put it into your hand at end of turn.

Fool
If you aren’t the player with Lost in the Woods, take it, take 3 Boons, and receive the Boons in any order.

Heirloom: Lucky Coin
Lost in the Woods
Types: State
At the start of your turn, you may discard a card to receive a Boon.
Lucky Coin
$1. When you play this, gain a Silver.

Ghost Town
At the start of your next turn, +1 Card and +1 Action.

Guardian
Until your next turn, when another player plays an Attack card, it doesn’t affect you. At the start of your next turn, +$1.

Idol
Types: Treasure, Attack, Fate
$2. When you play this, if you then have an odd number of Idols in play, receive a Boon; if an even number, each other player gains a Curse

Leprechaun
Types: Action, Doom
Gain a Gold. If you have exactly 7 cards in play, gain a Wish from its pile. Otherwise, receive a Hex.

Monastery
For each card you’ve gained this turn, you may trash a card from your hand or a Copper you have in play.

Necromancer
Play a face up, non-Duration Action card from the trash, leaving it there and turning it face down for the turn.
Setup: Put the 3 Zombies into the trash.
Zombie Apprentice
Types: Action, Zombie
You may trash an Action card from your hand for +3 Cards and +1 Action.
Zombie Mason
Trash the top card of your deck. You may gain a card costing up to $1 more than it.
Zombie Spy
+1 Card, +1 Action. Look at the top card of your deck. Discard it or put it back.

Night Watchman
Look at the top 5 cards of your deck, discard any number, and put the rest back in any order.

Pixie
+1 Card, +1 Action. Discard the top Boon. You may trash this to receive that Boon twice.

Heirloom: Goat
Goat
$1. When you play this, you may trash a card from your hand.

Pooka
You may trash a Treasure other than Cursed Gold from your hand. If you do, +4 Cards.

Heirloom: Cursed Gold.
Cursed Gold
+$3. When you play this, gain a Curse.

Raider
Types: Night, Duration, Attack
Cost: $6
Each other player with 5 or more cards in hand discards a copy of a card you have in play (or reveals they can’t). At the start of your next turn, +$3.

Sacred Grove
+1 Buy, +$3. Receive a Boon. If it doesn't give +$1, each other player may receive it.

Secret Cave
Types: Action, Duration
+1 Card, +1 Action. You may discard 3 cards. If you did, then at the start of your next turn: +$3.

Heirloom: Magic Lamp
Magic Lamp
Cost: $0
$1.
When you play this, if there are at least 6 cards that you have exactly 1 copy of in play, trash this. If you do, gain 3 Wishes from their pile.

Shepherd
+1 Action. Discard any number of Victory card, revealing them. +2 Cards per card discarded.

Heirloom: Pasture
Pasture
Types: Treasure, Victory, Heirloom
$1.
Worth 1VP per Estate you have.

Skulk
Types: Action, Attack, Doom
+1 Buy. Each other player receives the next Hex.
When you gain this, gain a Gold.

Tormentor
Types: Action, Attack, Doom
+$2. If you have no other cards in play, gain an Imp from its pile. Otherwise, each other player receives the next Hex.

Tracker
+$1. Receive a Boon.
While this is in play, when you gain a card, you may put that card onto your deck.

Heirloom: Pouch
Pouch
$1, +1 Buy.

Tragic Hero
+3 Cards, +1 Buy. If you have 8 or more cards in hand (after drawing), trash this and gain a Treasure.

Vampire
Types: Night, Attack, Doom
Each other player receives the next Hex. Gain a card costing up to $5 other than a Vampire. Exchange this for a Bat.
Bat
Cost: $2*
Trash up to 2 cards from your hand. If you trashed at least one, exchange this for a Vampire.
(This is not in the Supply)

Werewolf
Types: Action, Night, Attack, Doom
If it's your Night phase, each other player receives the next Hex. Otherwise, +3 Cards.

Ghost
Types: Night, Duration, Spirit
Cost: $4*
Reveal cards from your deck until you reveal an Action. Discard the other cards and
set aside the Action. At the start of your next turn, play it twice.
(This is not in the Supply.)

Imp
Types: Action, Spirit
Cost: $2*
+2 Cards. You may play an Action card from your hand that you don't have a copy of in play.

Wish
Cost: $0*
+1 Action. Return this to its pile. If you did, gain a card to your hand costing up to $6.

Will-o'-Wisp
Types: Action, Spirit
Cost: $0*
+1 Card, +1 Action. Reveal the top card of your deck. If it costs $2 or less, put it into your hand.

Bad Omens
Types: Hex
Put your deck into your discard pile. Look through it and put 2 Coppers from it onto your deck (or reveal you can't).
Delusion
If you don't have Deluded or Envious, take Deluded.
Deluded
At the Start of your Buy phase, return this, and you can't buy Actions this turn.
Envy
If you don't have Deluded or Envious, take Envious.
Envious
At the start of your Buy phase, return this and Silver and Gold make $1 this turn.
Famine
Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Discard the Actions. Shuffle the rest into your deck.
Fear
If you have at least 5 cards in hand, discard an Action or Treasure (or reveal you can't).
Greed
Gain a Copper onto your deck.
Haunting
If you have at least 4 cards in hand, put one of them onto your deck.
Locusts
Trash the top card of your deck. If it's Copper or Estate, gain a Curse. Otherwise, gain a cheaper card that shares a type with it.
Misery
If this is your first Misery this game, take Miserable. Otherwise, flip it over to Twice Miserable
Miserable
-2VP.
Twice Miserable
-4VP.
Plague
Gain a Curse to your hand.
Poverty
Discard down to 3 cards in hand.
War
Reveal cards from your deck until revealing one costing $3 or $4. Trash it and discard the rest.

The Earth's Gift
Type: Boon
You may discard a Treasure to gain a card costing up to $4.
The Field's Gift
+1 Action, +$1.
(Keep this until Clean-up.)
The Flame's Gift
You may trash a card from your hand.
The Forest's Gift
+1 Buy, +$1.
The Moon's Gift
Look through your discard pile. You may put a card from it on top of your deck.
The Mountain's Gift
Gain a Silver.
The River's Gift
+1 Card at the end of this turn.
The Sky's Gift
You may discard 3 cards to gain a Gold.
The Sun's Gift
Look at the top 4 cards of your deck. Discard any number of them and put the rest back in any order.
The Swamp's Gift
Gain a Will-o'-Wisp from its pile.
The Wind's Gift
+2 Cards. Discard 2 cards.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 07:21:13 am by Fragasnap »
Dominion: Avarice 1.1a, my fan expansion with "in-games-using-this" cards and Edicts (updated Oct 18, 2021)

faust

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
  • Respect: +5142
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion: Nocturne Text Spoiler
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 08:12:38 am »
+4

About the remaining revealed cards.

Bard: Simple and probably fine. I'm surprised we didn't get this as a preview. Very soft introduction to Boons.

Changeling: It's confusing and hard to evaluate. There is probably a neat Trader combo hidden in this. In fact, any card that makes you gain Silvers gets a lot more interesting with this present. I like it.

Cobbler: Like a less powerful cheaper nonterminal Artisan, or something. Seems good.

Conclave: It's a Silver-Village! It calls for variety, which is always nice.

Den of Sin: Quite a bit less exciting than the name suggested. An Expedition on-play, but the actual effect is a lot weaker than its counterparts Wharf and Haunted Woods. I expect you'll only get it if you need the extra +cards for the next turn.

Guardian: This I don't get at all. It's a lame reprint of Lighthouse, and that wasn't the most exciting card to begin with. Okay, I guess you can get it just when you're scared of being attacked, but still I think this is my least favorite Nocturne card.

Monastery: I have no idea how this will play, which is a good thing.

Night Watchman: Another gain-to-hand effect. I guess the main use is slogs and maybe setting up a megaturn. Otherwise, the effect seems pretty weak (see Navigator).

Sacred Grove: Feels like it's a bit unbalanced because the +coin option is just much better. But then, maybe it's fine because generally speaking the +coin Boons are on the weaker side.

Secret Cave: Neat, and probably useful for spiking high price points early.

Magic Lamp: I guess here is the Reason we need more Wishes. It's quite nice, though I would have expected something that interacts with being discarded to go with Secret Cave.

Tormentor: The Imp thing is weird and I don't really get it.

Tracker: An action Royal Seal, huh? It seems way less useful and versatile than Watchtower, but then again, it only costs $2.

Pouch: Well. They can't all be super exciting. Though I guess this can be one of the more impactful Heirlooms on boards with no other +buy.

Tragic Hero: Huh. I like that it does the same thing Hero does, but the Tragic Hero dies in the process. Very neat flavor tie-in. It seems like a solid card, though what's a bit strange is that in an engine it is more likely to give Treasures and you don't want them, and in BM it is more likely to stick around when you'd want Treasures.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12846
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 08:31:12 am »

I hope the ban list feature gets implemented soon so I can put Guardian on it.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

JW

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: JW
  • Respect: +1781
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 09:10:13 am »
+1

Bard
+$2. Receive a Boon.

Bard: Simple and probably fine. I'm surprised we didn't get this as a preview. Very soft introduction to Boons.

Bard seems both weak and uninteresting. If it was the only terminal action that gave coin(s) and a Boon, this would be easier to forgive, but with Sacred Grove and Tracker in the set it feels very uninspired as well.

Having now seen Exorcist, I'm not sure why there are 12 Wishes for Leprechaun but only 6 Ghosts for Exorcist (obviously there's no need for more than 6 Ghosts with Haunted Mirror). Wish is an action that is hard to gain, gives +1 Action when played (so it's easy to play), and returns itself to its pile. I assume with 12 Wishes they are much less likely to run out than the Ghosts. Why not, say, 10 Wishes and 8 Ghosts?

I should have guessed that there was a card that gained multiple Wishes at a time (Magic Lamp)!

Eran of Arcadia

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +513
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 09:18:20 am »
+1

Guardian is a Lighthouse you can't ever draw dead. It seems almost strictly better, except for cards that care about if something is an Action.

Not that anyone was clamoring for a strictly better Lighthouse, I guess.

JW

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: JW
  • Respect: +1781
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 09:19:44 am »
+5

Guardian is a Lighthouse you can't ever draw dead. It seems almost strictly better, except for cards that care about if something is an Action.

Lighthouse gives a coin this turn and the next. Guardian gives a coin only on the next turn.

Trogdor the Burninator

• Golem
  • Respect: +76
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 09:23:07 am »
+1

I must say that after playing one game with it (bad sample size, I know :P), I really, really like Den of Sin. Also, the Cursed Village seems to be worth the hex you get when you gain it, and in my opinion Cursed Village is probably one of the better villages in the game, second only to Fishing Village probably.

EDIT: I really like Cemetery, too.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 09:24:13 am by Trogdor the Burninator »
Dominion.games username: Jolinar of Malkshur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHF_bIjIPAE

(I did not create the Trogdor the Burninator song nor am I associated with its producers in any way.  I just think it sounds cool. :P)

Eran of Arcadia

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 09:27:35 am »
+1

Lighthouse gives a coin this turn and the next. Guardian gives a coin only on the next turn.

Ah, so it does. I had forgotten. So it's an almost strictly worse version of a card I rarely use. Okay then.

SuperHans

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: SuperHans
  • Respect: +233
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 09:28:43 am »
+1

Guardian will make starting 2/5 very good in some kingdoms. Turn 2 Goons. Turn 2 BV + Power 5.

tastor

• Scout
  • Respect: +51
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 09:34:15 am »
+2

Bard
+$2. Receive a Boon.
Bard seems both weak and uninteresting. If it was the only terminal action that gave coin(s) and a Boon, this would be easier to forgive, but with Sacred Grove and Tracker in the set it feels very uninspired as well.

Yeah, absolutely ditto, especially since SG and Tracker are both better and more interesting in contrast. It would have been cool if it did something different and unique with the Boon pile. Off the top of my head "Look at the top 2 cards of the Boon deck. Receive one." seems more powerful but not ridiculously so for a $4 terminal.

Ah, so it does. I had forgotten. So it's an almost strictly worse version of a card I rarely use. Okay then.

Well it can be played without actions left and you gain it to hand; I'd give that at least equal status. Also the opening mixups it enables are potentially cool.

Eran of Arcadia

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2017, 09:35:39 am »

Guardian will make starting 2/5 very good in some kingdoms. Turn 2 Goons. Turn 2 BV + Power 5.

Okay, the real lesson is that Lighthouse and Guardian aren't really the same and also that I don't know the cards nearly as well as I thought, even Seaside, which was my first expansion.

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
  • Respect: +1487
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2017, 09:35:49 am »

I was waiting for a card that gave boons to other players, but wondering how it would work with the ones you have to keep. Sacred Grove is a great solution to this!

SuperHans

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: SuperHans
  • Respect: +233
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2017, 10:19:48 am »
+2

Great work on all of the new cards. Looking forward to playing with them and providing a wildly short-sighted write up when I have time.

I will say this now though. Seeing the latest revealed cards, I maintain that the backlash to hexes was overblown. Only four cards give out hexes to other players. And all of them are mitigated to some extent: Skulk (terminal/clog deck with gold), Vampire (alternates with Bats/slow hexing), Werewolf (choice between hexes and draw), and now Tormentor (terminal/to hex, it cant be the first card played/prevents early hexing).

Edit: I'll admit, I was kind of hopeful there would be a fate-doom-action-night card (such as Den of Sin) that dished out boons during the day and hexes at night.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 10:41:32 am by SuperHans »

trivialknot

• Jester
  • Respect: +1171
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2017, 10:21:33 am »
+5

You can also see card images by downloading the rulebook from Rio Grande.

This set sure is heavy on the new mechanics!  Among the kingdom cards, we have:
8 Fates
6 Dooms
13 Nights
7 Durations
7 that add Heirlooms
7 cards that include spirits/zombies/wishes besides Will-o'-wisp

13/33 cards are Night cards!  If you think back, Seaside only had 8/26 duration cards, Prosperity had 8/25 treasure kingdom cards, Dark Ages had 3/35 looters, Adventures had 8/30 reserve cards, and Empires had 6/24 that used debt.  This was clearly a very productive design space.

I love the new cards, even the ones other people are complaining about.  :P

Cave-o-sapien

• Jester
  • Respect: +1675
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2017, 10:46:15 am »

8 Fates
6 Dooms
13 Nights
7 Durations
7 that add Heirlooms

13/33 cards are Night cards!  If you think back, Seaside only had 8/26 duration cards, Prosperity had 8/25 treasure kingdom cards, Dark Ages had 3/35 looters, Adventures had 8/30 reserve cards, and Empires had 6/24 that used debt.  This was clearly a very productive design space.

Lots of Duration cards here, too!

I also like seeing the additional gain-to-hand Night cards. It wasn't clear after the Previews that that would be a theme. It's an ability whose value is hard to gauge, and that's a good thing.

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
  • Respect: +1487
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2017, 11:14:42 am »
+1

8 Fates
6 Dooms
13 Nights
7 Durations
7 that add Heirlooms

Lots of Duration cards here, too!

I also like seeing the additional gain-to-hand Night cards. It wasn't clear after the Previews that that would be a theme. It's an ability whose value is hard to gauge, and that's a good thing.

Donald did say there would be a lot of those when he previewed Ghost Town, but it wasn't entirely obvious what he meant.

crj

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1644
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2017, 01:29:32 pm »

Changeling: It's confusing and hard to evaluate. There is probably a neat Trader combo hidden in this. In fact, any card that makes you gain Silvers gets a lot more interesting with this present. I like it.
Trader, Changeling, Hireling combo!

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9411
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2017, 02:02:35 pm »
+2

Den of Sin: Quite a bit less exciting than the name suggested. An Expedition on-play, but the actual effect is a lot weaker than its counterparts Wharf and Haunted Woods. I expect you'll only get it if you need the extra +cards for the next turn.

It's a next-turn Wharf that doesn't take an action to play.  I think it'll end up a power 5.

Guardian: This I don't get at all. It's a lame reprint of Lighthouse, and that wasn't the most exciting card to begin with. Okay, I guess you can get it just when you're scared of being attacked, but still I think this is my least favorite Nocturne card.
Night Watchman: Another gain-to-hand effect. I guess the main use is slogs and maybe setting up a megaturn. Otherwise, the effect seems pretty weak (see Navigator).

It's much closer to Cartographer, as you can discard any number.

Both of these felt quite powerful playing with them.
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.

SinisterHologram

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: SinisterHologram
  • I am boy made entirely of natural light
  • Respect: +31
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2017, 02:11:12 pm »

It's a next-turn Wharf that doesn't take an action to play.  I think it'll end up a power 5.

It's much closer to Cartographer, as you can discard any number.

Both of these felt quite powerful playing with them.
For me, Conclave is the most boring. It's just a weird village that doesn't really do anything exciting.
I am a Sinister Hologram, and I am being projected using a signal from a far away land. I have come to these forums for one thing, and one thing only: To become a real boy - a ShuffleIT Dominion boy made of IRL flesh and blood.

benedettosoxfan

• Baron
  • Shuffle iT Username: benedettosoxfan
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2017, 02:27:52 pm »
+2

It's hard to judge how good a card like sacred grove can be, so I just quickly whipped up a little list of all the different possibilities it gives you.

+1 buy +$3
Each player may discard a treasure to gain a card costing up to $4

+1 Action +1 Buy +$4

+1 buy +$3
Each player may trash a card from their hand

+$4 +2 buys

+1 buy +$3
Each player may look through their discard pile and put a card on top of their deck.

+1 buy + $3 Gain a Silver. Each other player may gain a silver

+1 buy +$3
Each player gets +1 Card at the end of this turn.

+1 buy +$3
Each player may discard 3 cards to gain a Gold.

+1 buy +$3
Each Player: Look at the top 4 cards of your deck. Discard any number of them and put the rest back in any order.

+1 buy +$3
Each player may gain a Will-o'-Wisp from its pile.

+1buy +$3, +2 Cards. Discard 2 cards.
Each player may draw 2 cards and then discard 2 cards

Only 3 of the boons give you $1, so there's a good chance that you'll be helping your opponent by playing sacred grove. As for your bonuses, they seem decent at first glance, especially the more vanilla ones like +1 action, +1 buy, +$4. Of course these boons are like a box of chocolates and you never quite know what you're gonna get!

trivialknot

• Jester
  • Respect: +1171
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2017, 02:59:26 pm »
+2

In general, my favorite kind of cards, are the ones that are really awkward to use, but sometimes necessary.  And this set has a lot of those.  For example...

What if the only draw is Imp?  Cursed Village?  Tragic Hero?  Shepherd?  Pooka?
What if the only village is Conclave?  Ghost?
What if the only buy is Pouch?  Forest's Gift?  Tragic Hero?
What if the only trashing/pseudotrashing is Crypt?  Bat?  Zombies?  Flame's Gift?  Pooka?

Another thing that the set pushes, is terminal draw.  I think with Night cards, it could be more viable and interesting.

Accatitippi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Accatitippi
  • Silver is underraided
  • Respect: +1795
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2017, 03:02:23 pm »
+2

I too was a bit surprised in seeing that bard, tracker, and sacred grove are pretty much the same concept in three different formates. But hey, base Dominion had Moat, Smithy, and council room, and it still turned out pretty well. ;)

Gazbag

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Gazbag
  • Respect: +1003
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2017, 05:58:40 am »
+4

The thing with boons is that (with a couple of exceptions) you're not buying cards to get boons- you're buying them for the other effect and boons are just like a new vanilla bonus type thing.

Den of Sin seems amazing to me so far, especially with Altar or Vampire makes them feel like Artisan!

The most interesting thing about Guardian is the next turn borrow type effect it has in the opening. After that it's just a Nighthouse.

Conclave is really fun.

Tragic Hero might be my favourite card in the set, I've already done a Horn of Plenty megaturn with it which was super cool.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
  • Respect: +3838
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2017, 01:16:06 pm »
+1

Nighthouse.

Upvoted.

Agree that the point of Tragic Hero seems to be the Megaturn. Gaining a Gold (or better) for each Smithy in your deck sounds pretty bananas, considering you will have the Buys to spend all that money.

Monastery will probably be a bit better than what people think now.

I am uncertain why some people think Conclave is so good. A conditional Festival (minus the buy) for 4$ is just ok.

Cobbler will be really, really good in kingdoms with multiple good 4$. Mark my words on this. Piles will run out fast, though.

Den of Sin will be better than people think, mainly due to the on-gain benefit, but no power 5$.

Magic Lamp being a Treasure (and needing 6, instead of 7 cards) means it will be way, way easier to activate than Leprechaun. You get to play it before, after, or in between your other Treasures.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 01:24:01 pm by pacovf »
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

AJD

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: AJD
  • Respect: +4434
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2017, 04:39:40 pm »

It's interesting that Guardian is "until your next turn" while Lighthouse is "while this is in play". I wonder why the difference.
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 21 queries.