Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: First Edition Recommended Kingdoms  (Read 1926 times)

chipperMDW

• Duke
  • Respect: +822
    • View Profile
First Edition Recommended Kingdoms
« on: October 01, 2017, 01:04:57 am »
+4

I don't like that the first edition recommended kingdoms got completely wiped out from the wiki when the second edition ones were put up. I'm considering making a new page called "First Edition Recommended Kingdoms." It would contain recommended kingdoms as they existed just after the release of Empires.

I would probably include all kingdoms involving the Base Set and Intrigue, even if there were no changes made to them, and make small comments indicating what, if anything, changed about them. I'm assuming that all recommended kingdoms not involving Base or Intrigue remained identical from first to second edition, but if I find some that did change (anyone know of any?), I would include them also.

I was going to just go ahead and do it, but then I figured I'd better check whether people are ok with it before I put a ton of work in.  Or maybe something like this already exists and I just need to find it.  So... thoughts, objections, comments?

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9630
    • View Profile
Re: First Edition Recommended Kingdoms
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 12:20:00 pm »
+1

Go for it.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 20 queries.