Meta > Feedback

Innovation subboard

(1/3) > >>

faust:
I just wanted to suggest maybe moving the Innovation subboard somewhere less visible, given that noone really posted there in over a year. Maybe the "Other Games" section of the misc board could be upgraded to the status that Innovation has currently (I think there's a lot of activity going on there), and then Innovation can be a subboard of that. Arguably forum games would then also be part of other games.... I just started out with Innovation, but now it looks like a major restructuring project.

O:
filtering forum games into other games seems to be hiding that fact that this is a dominion flavored mafia forum.

But in all seriousness what happened to the innovation community? Just slowly died out over time or..?

pacovf:
They got hunted down. One by one.

Donald X.:
Also the simulations forum could be a subforum instead, since it gets very little traffic.

And then, a new forum could be added for discussing front page articles (after they're posted).

werothegreat:

--- Quote from: O on September 18, 2017, 03:30:12 pm ---filtering forum games into other games seems to be hiding that fact that this is a dominion flavored mafia forum.

But in all seriousness what happened to the innovation community? Just slowly died out over time or..?

--- End quote ---

It turned out to be a not-very-interesting game that was weird and random and people stopped playing it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version