Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 48  All

Author Topic: M110: led zeppelin mafia (guess i'll keep on ramblin)  (Read 132118 times)

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: M110: led zeppelin mafia (day 3)
« Reply #925 on: November 24, 2017, 04:30:30 pm »

Ok, so space is the last scum with awaclus.

If you guys happen to lynch me today be sure to listen to me. Or we just lynch scum today

I'm totally cool with a Space lynch, not so sure about Awaclus but he's done absolutely nothing pro-town so at this point I would blame an Awaclus mislynch on nobody but Awaclus.
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: November 24, 2017, 04:46:35 pm »

Sorry guys. Pretty much VLA until Monday. I’m pretty sure Andrew is scum though. On Monday I’ll put something together

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: November 24, 2017, 05:12:02 pm »

I can do the whole quote post thing if needed for Space opinion. But this feels like literally 100% opposite of Skum Space I played with in 108. They had a PR there as well as being skum, so maybe it could be one or the other, but I really do not think they are our best option today.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
  • Shuffle iT Username: IDontPlayThisGame
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: November 24, 2017, 07:12:07 pm »

IDPTG also reads town....

I should reread awaclus so I can at least find someone who reads scummy.

To expand on IDPTG, one interesting thing is the flip of raptor and how IDPTG was a big proponent of lynching him. I think that lands idptg more townie

I'll take a better look at the rest of what you posted, but I really thought raptor would've flipped scum.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: November 24, 2017, 08:56:05 pm »

To expand on IDPTG, one interesting thing is the flip of raptor and how IDPTG was a big proponent of lynching him. I think that lands idptg more townie

I'll take a better look at the rest of what you posted, but I really thought raptor would've flipped scum.

So....you are the vig....
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #930 on: November 24, 2017, 09:48:28 pm »

Why? Bc he though XXR would flip skum? If you are implying that this is a slip..
1) why would you point t out as town
2) do you really believe it. When i read it, it just read as if he thought XXR would turn over skum, not “when he shot XXR he thought he was shooting skum.
real good. That’s how

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: November 24, 2017, 09:59:21 pm »

I'm not saying that. I'm just saying I thought he was scum.

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: November 24, 2017, 10:00:31 pm »

I'm not saying that. I'm just saying I thought he was scum.

I'm also a bit of a mess right now due to medication.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: November 24, 2017, 10:07:43 pm »

Role fishing is not cool.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: November 25, 2017, 08:15:46 am »

Hey, I agree with Andrew, role fishing is really not cool.

I feel more likely to flip a scum if we go for a gkrieg lynch, but there doesn't seem to be enough support for that just now, and I'm almost as happy with an e lynch. As I said in my voting-summary post, the vote patterns from the two of them look most suspicious. Reads-wise, my third suspicious one, DatSwan, seems a bit less scummy maybe.

Vote: e
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: November 25, 2017, 08:16:45 am »

I feel more likely to flip a scum if we go for a gkrieg lynch, but there doesn't seem to be enough support for that just now, and I'm almost as happy with an e lynch. As I said in my voting-summary post, the vote patterns from the two of them look most suspicious. Reads-wise, my third suspicious one, DatSwan, seems a bit less scummy maybe.

L-1
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: November 25, 2017, 09:20:26 am »

Eh, role fishing isn't they terrible
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: November 25, 2017, 09:23:36 am »

But also, I want asking him to claim or anything at all. I just was putting my thoughts out there. Take it or leave it.

Lynching me is no one's fault but my own because I was so inactive, and we can totally still win, but it would be nice to lynch scum

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: November 25, 2017, 09:24:51 am »

Did you read what I said about gkrieg? I get voting for me, but shading gkrieg as scummy is scummy

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: November 25, 2017, 09:30:52 am »

Why? Bc he though XXR would flip skum? If you are implying that this is a slip..
1) why would you point t out as town
2) do you really believe it. When i read it, it just read as if he thought XXR would turn over skum, not “when he shot XXR he thought he was shooting skum.

1) why would I not? We don't even know which person the vig targeted. We can guess, but no proof. Also, I could be totally wrong

2) I mean, I am like 50/50 on it. He could be the vig, or he might not be. It doesn't really affect us too much today - he is in no threat of getting lynched. The only person it affects is scum, I already claimed VT so they know I am not the vig, are they really going to trust the ramblings of vt!e when they go vig!hunting tonight?

Also, just throwing it out there - the vig shot was terrible. I don't care about who they shot as much as the timing. But that's my opinion. As they say....vigs gonna vig

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: November 25, 2017, 09:33:07 am »

But back on topic. That post by space.... super scummy.

If a space wagon gets more momentum I can try to start that

Vote: space

But really, space or awaclus. Not voting anywhere else today.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: November 25, 2017, 10:30:15 am »

I don’t know how my voting patterns are suspicious. I parked my vote on scum early and didn’t move it. I had good reason to do so, and I rarely bus as scum. I continued to push for the lynch. That is called being a good town player. I also bet schadd that I could find one scum each day, so I’m being more stubborn with my reads because of that.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: November 25, 2017, 02:21:44 pm »

Desperate scum!e role fishing. "I'm going to get lynched anyway, I might as well try to find out who the vig is." At least that's what it looks like.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: November 25, 2017, 03:09:30 pm »

gonna go ahead and post the reminder that it is in fact L-1.

Intent to hammer probably a good idea before actually doing it imo.
real good. That’s how

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: November 25, 2017, 03:18:27 pm »

gonna go ahead and post the reminder that it is in fact L-1.

Intent to hammer probably a good idea before actually doing it imo.

I think if someone seriously fine me more scummy than awaclus or space, please, go ahead and hammer.

I also think that is you go back and look at awaclus. Look at space. You will find them scummier

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #945 on: November 25, 2017, 03:20:33 pm »

Am I scummy? Meh, maybe. I lurked more this game than I have ever before. I haven't helped out really at all. My vote on teproc was one of convenience, not conviction. So yeah, voting for me isn't terrible. But it isn't good either

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: November 25, 2017, 03:46:53 pm »

make a case man. telling us to look back is what we have been doing for the past several days. This is the conclusion we arrived at. If your votes were convenient and you didn't really help hunt you gotta do better than "go and look at these guys".
real good. That’s how

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: November 25, 2017, 04:16:46 pm »

make a case man. telling us to look back is what we have been doing for the past several days. This is the conclusion we arrived at. If your votes were convenient and you didn't really help hunt you gotta do better than "go and look at these guys".

What is the case against me? Basically, that I lurked? That's all I have seen

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: November 25, 2017, 06:26:04 pm »

I don't have a clear 3 point case on either space or awaclus. I mean, I could fabricate something I am sure. They were just the ones I ended on after my rereading. Awaclus I had been on for a while, space kind of surprised me.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: November 25, 2017, 06:30:29 pm »

Also, please don't excuse awaclus as being town of he didn't hammer me, he is just staying in meta. He latches onto a read and doesn't let go, no matter how town they are
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 48  All

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.