Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 48  All

Author Topic: M110: led zeppelin mafia (guess i'll keep on ramblin)  (Read 132150 times)

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: M110: led zeppelin mafia (day 3)
« Reply #900 on: November 22, 2017, 08:21:04 pm »

What do you think of those Teproc quotes IDPTG?

Not really sure. I think reads lists from scum are more WIFOM than anything and that's not a rabbit hole I feel like jumping down.

I'm not talking about just his reads. What about the way he talks about e?

What, the bit where he explains his read of e?

Yeah, I guess there isn't much there but I don't think we should totally dismiss it as WIFOM.
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: November 23, 2017, 12:14:58 am »

From that stuff, I think IDP and Andrew (and maybe even Skumpy) are less likely to be scum than I might have thought before, and I also think that I should pay closer attention to gkrieg, e and Swan. Awaclus is just doing his own thing as normal.

So not saying now, actually asking this question, at what point in the game do we start caring about the fact that Awaclus doesn't like... talk at all? I don't want to question play style everyone is entitled to their own, but does he normally spark up in late game, or does he kinda just do this vote-n-leave thing the whole time?
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
  • Shuffle iT Username: IDontPlayThisGame
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: November 23, 2017, 12:18:34 am »

Not really sure. I think reads lists from scum are more WIFOM than anything and that's not a rabbit hole I feel like jumping down.

Yeah, I guess there isn't much there but I don't think we should totally dismiss it as WIFOM.

People usually put time into their reads lists so one from scum is (probably) going to be crafted carefully and not draw suspicion because of it. In this case, Teproc would have had time to come up with one and weigh his options. Any read on a scumbuddy has to be WIFOM. Since he won't tell the truth in every read, some of the reads on town must be false so we have to decide which ones are true and which aren't. This is different than town's reads lists because, barring PRs, town doesn't know everyone's alignment and the lists are based on suspicion and theory instead of fact.

PPE: I think this is standard Awaclus. Whether it's town or scum I'm not sure, but it definitely fits my experiences with Awaclus.

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: November 23, 2017, 12:21:35 am »

People usually put time into their reads lists so one from scum is (probably) going to be crafted carefully and not draw suspicion because of it. In this case, Teproc would have had time to come up with one and weigh his options. Any read on a scumbuddy has to be WIFOM. Since he won't tell the truth in every read, some of the reads on town must be false so we have to decide which ones are true and which aren't. This is different than town's reads lists because, barring PRs, town doesn't know everyone's alignment and the lists are based on suspicion and theory instead of fact.

PPE: I think this is standard Awaclus. Whether it's town or scum I'm not sure, but it definitely fits my experiences with Awaclus.

Just realized I forgot my conclusion, which is: scum's reads lists must be examined differently in a manner which I consider to be WIFOM analysis based and therefore, as I said earlier, it's not something I'm willing to entertain at this time.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: November 23, 2017, 03:55:49 am »

From that stuff, I think IDP and Andrew (and maybe even Skumpy) are less likely to be scum than I might have thought before, and I also think that I should pay closer attention to gkrieg, e and Swan. Awaclus is just doing his own thing as normal.

So not saying now, actually asking this question, at what point in the game do we start caring about the fact that Awaclus doesn't like... talk at all? I don't want to question play style everyone is entitled to their own, but does he normally spark up in late game, or does he kinda just do this vote-n-leave thing the whole time?

My conclusion on Awaclus was that there's little I can tell, but that's normal.

What do you make of my other conclusions?
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: November 23, 2017, 04:51:44 am »

My conclusion on Awaclus was that there's little I can tell, but that's normal.

What do you make of my other conclusions?

Fair enough.

I think:

2.71828.....: Boring D1 without being on a multi-person wagon till moving to Dylan right at the end. Spends most of D2 on Awaclus before moving to the Teproc wagon in 4th position. - This is more relevant to me than it seems to be to you. I findthe timing of switches combined with lack of content to by skummy.

Skumpy: Moves around a bit D1, but no big wagons till joining Andrew. Then shfts to Dylan before doing that annoying unvoting thing right before deadline, and ends the day not voting. Comfortably on Raptor for most of D2, before moving to Teproc in 5th place. Again, fishy move on the end.. or not fishy idk really. He did state several times that he found LL or Teproc skummy (or at least ish), so upon realizing XXR wasn't going to happen switching at end of day could be either skum bus or pro town play. The unvoting is as you put it imo... weird. I do not have enough experience to know what that means exactly. If we are 17 to start, 1 unvote means we could theoretically go 8-8 for a no lynch, but to say he thought that would happen at that point in the game is kind of a long shot... I mean I thought it was a long shot when I tried for it in our last game together, and that was like D3 or D4 or something lol

DatSwan: Spends a while not voting in D1, and then is one of the three on my wagon. Though he's also the first to leave and shifts to Dylan briefly before settling into Andrew. On Teprod early D2 behind faust, but switches to Awaclus for a little while before erjoining teh Teproc wagon behind gkrieg (3rd place overall).
- Obv I am bias, but I think I have been playing a fairly good game so far and reading things quite well. I have stated that I do not like starting early D1 wagons, which is why I just did the rando RVS vote right out the gate and then shut it off when the wagon even pre-started to be a thing. I also think that it is.. just being honest, a little odd that someone so keen on number based solutions such as yourself did not feel the need to point out that I have 100% successfully defended Dylan (town), pushed to lynch LL/Teproc (skum), and wildly defended XXR (town). I just don't see why skum!me would defend such an easy mis lynch on XXR.

AndrewisFTTW: Joins faust's town-on-town Dylan wagon, and is followed by Teproc (LL) till Andrew unvotes. Joins in 3rd place on my wagon, then spends time on Swan before ending up on the Dylan mislynch, presumably in self-preservation. There's a fair bit of time in D2 when my wagon consists of just Teproc and Andrew, which actually makes Andrew look a little more townie, since it seems less likely for two scum to sit on one town player like that. Towards the end of D2, Andrew is again right behind Teproc on a wagon, this time on e. I'm reasonably confident that that's a pretty unlikely pattern for Andrew to be scum.
- IDK honestly. I had not considered prior to reading this that D2 would argue quite heavily in a Town!Andrew. D1 jumping around is... idk. I didn't really like his case for me, which came off as weird, but I also openly admitted D1 to pretty much being on him because I thought he was the better pick between him and Dylan and I didn't think there was a good case at all for Dylan. I also think that Teproc following him D1 paints skum a little, but then it is somewhat negated by the following day with your wagon.

gkrieg13: spends a lot of D1 at the head of my wagon, before finally joining the Andrew wagon, where he stays till the end of the day. Joins the Teproc wagon in 3rd place, and stays there for most of D2 in second place after Raptor moves away. I feel like that could be a really comfy spot for a bus, especially combined with the boring voting the rest of the time.
- I am going to say this completely aware of the fact that our voting actions are extremely similar... but this is like exactly the line I would take as skum if both Andrew and Dylan were town and I knew Teproc/LL was my skumbuddy.

Awaclus: His D1 consists of Andrew, faust, and Andrew again, and his D2 is just Andrew.
- I have absolutely no idea what to make of this player. Off the radar like the whole game, which normally I read as a little skummy, but as it has been mentioned to me, this is just kind of how he plays.

IDontPlayThisGame: Raptor, Swan, Andrew, More Raptor, and then finally the Dylan mislynch D1. Spent the latter parts of D2 voting for me. I'm not feeling like his patterns are particularly scummy, though, especially since Teproc was already voting for me when he joined.
- Vote movements are weird, but personal reads/gut feeling tells me he is town at this point. Pretty much removed from my lynch pool at the time being unless a insanely solid case is made by someone.

- IDPTG seems town to me. Andrew is starting to lean townier to me. Skumpy is the lowest of the three, but getting townier as we proceed. I believe E! is our best bet at this point to find skum. GK and you are like my current line of "split" in regards to town or skum thoughts. Please pay more attention to me so I can attempt to clear myself! And as for Awaclus.. this may be a game flaw of mine, as I understand this is not a LAL site, but my personal bias is going to eventually lead me to consider him more and more for lynches because if he is town we may honestly gain more info from lynching him than he provides in the game.
real good. That’s how

Skumpy

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: skumpy
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: November 23, 2017, 05:49:22 am »

Skumpy: Moves around a bit D1, but no big wagons till joining Andrew. Then shfts to Dylan before doing that annoying unvoting thing right before deadline, and ends the day not voting. Comfortably on Raptor for most of D2, before moving to Teproc in 5th place. Again, fishy move on the end.. or not fishy idk really. He did state several times that he found LL or Teproc skummy (or at least ish), so upon realizing XXR wasn't going to happen switching at end of day could be either skum bus or pro town play. The unvoting is as you put it imo... weird. I do not have enough experience to know what that means exactly. If we are 17 to start, 1 unvote means we could theoretically go 8-8 for a no lynch, but to say he thought that would happen at that point in the game is kind of a long shot... I mean I thought it was a long shot when I tried for it in our last game together, and that was like D3 or D4 or something lol

I'm really just at a loss for words when you two keep criticizing and speculating about my unvote. I unvoted because I wanted to make my time and make a more calculated decision. The End. That's it. Stop. And the D2 isn't complete, it neglects my voting for e, and switching from one big wagon to the other.

Vote right now would go for e, I don't think 2 wagons both on scum yesterday is a crazy conjecture. Teproc and e vote for each for self-preservation (also, the only thing about the e vote that can be read as town or scum is the timing; the vote was forced), and maybe last scum is conveniently away or else already bussing Teproc hoping an alternate wagon pops up.

This idea was much more rushed and poorly thought out than most other things I say.  I still haven't had a good chance to sit down and digest everything throughly. I promise that will happen soon. I'd also like to play my elimination game at some point to start narrowing down the 21 potential solutions available.

He is (and take this in a positive light Skumpy) eccentric, flamboyant and excessive at times. His posts are ones that cause people to look at him and say "huh?"

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: November 23, 2017, 09:49:46 am »

@DatSwan- lynching Awaclus for his playstyle isn't going to do anything to change the way he plays. What you think we can learn from lynching him today?

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: November 23, 2017, 09:55:07 am »

@DatSwan- lynching Awaclus for his playstyle isn't going to do anything to change the way he plays. What you think we can learn from lynching him today?

Don’t want to lynch him today. Also, don’t want/care to change his play style. Sorry probably could of made that more clear before. All this For pretty much the exact reason that we wouldn’t learn much at this point.

However, the notion should be at least observed that there is a certain amount of poetic defense as skum in not being active if you know the general mindset will be not to be targeted for lynches due to lack of info gained.
real good. That’s how

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
Re: M110: led zeppelin mafia (night 1 !)
« Reply #909 on: November 23, 2017, 08:22:22 pm »

Vote count 3.1

AndrewisFTTW (3): Awaclus, gkrieg13, IDontPlayThisGame
Awaclus (1): 2.71828...
2.71828... (2): DatSwan, AndrewisFTTW

not voting (2) : Skumpy, SpaceAnemone

with 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 2 ends wednesday, november 29th at 01:00 forum time.

mod notes
  • happy tom hanksgiving
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: November 24, 2017, 05:46:34 am »

Vote count 3.1

AndrewisFTTW (3): Awaclus, gkrieg13, IDontPlayThisGame
Awaclus (1): 2.71828...
2.71828... (2): DatSwan, AndrewisFTTW

not voting (2) : Skumpy, SpaceAnemone

with 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 2 ends wednesday, november 29th at 01:00 forum time.

mod notes
  • happy tom hanksgiving

This game got sloooow.

Vote: gkrieg

I'm aware there's a US holiday and stuff, mainly becuase "Black Friday" has become a horrible crass sale thing over here in the past couple of years even though we don't celebrate thanksgiving at all. But that means you're all away from work and stuff, right? Lots of posting time? :-)
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: November 24, 2017, 06:37:49 am »

I'm aware there's a US holiday and stuff, mainly becuase "Black Friday" has become a horrible crass sale thing over here in the past couple of years even though we don't celebrate thanksgiving at all. But that means you're all away from work and stuff, right? Lots of posting time? :-)

False. I had to work a double shift with another one coming up soon because of the holiday.

Skumpy

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: November 24, 2017, 07:04:45 am »

First off: Awaclus. I don't know what to do. I have absolutely no idea on how to read him, his game style doesn't give anything away. And I can't keep putting him on the lynch-another-day list since we only have 1, maybe 2, mislynches of comfort room left. Does asking him to make reads on everybody accomplish anything, or does it generate an Awaclusian response?

The Teproc vote:

Awaclus, Space, IDPTG were all away and didn't weigh in. Space was defending LL, one of two (Andrew) who was doing so as late as midway through day 2. But even that wasn't a forceful townread. IDPTG had no interactions that I can see with LL/Teproc on day 2, besides agreeing on an early XX lynch. Not even gonna bother reading Awaclus, I'm sure I'll find nothing

As much as I can see a narrative for 2 of those first 3 to be scum...bussing LL/Teproc seems like a juicy opportunity to bus for at least 1 scum. gkrieg, DatSwan, 2.7, and Andrew all ended up voting Teproc.

gkrieg: It was an early bus D2 that didn't waver much. Looks nice on paper, but then again... Said he found Teproc much scummier than 2.7; even after the flip, I don't see how they differed that much. Also, gkrieg, you never did tell us why you think Andrew is scum. I would like to know now.

DatSwan: Votes LL quicklyish, then moves to Awaclus. Not the towniest of looks after Teproc flips. Also worth keeping in mind this was Teproc's scummiest player after the reread. But the timing of the vote for Teproc happens when it's Awaclus 2, Teproc 2, e 1. There's no indication before this point that Teproc was the likeliest lynch, I know I was willing to contribute to an Awaclus lynch. ScumSwan has a solid case against Awaclus, I don't see motivation for him to switch, because that vote looked like it would solidify the lynch as Teproc, until it didn't after the e wagon built. Could be designed to give him a lot of towncred for getting a scummy scum lynched. This is a hard game.

2.7: Nothing to be said about voting for Teproc, that's forced. Interesting part is the timing...took a while before he did, also was after the ever-scummy Awaclus before. Teproc acknowledges him as scum, but still passes over him in favor of voting DatSwan. If 2.7 is scum, that means there were twin correct wagons at the end of D2, with possibly gkrieg or DatSwan bussing Teproc before the second wagon exploded. Otherwise, it was just 1 correct lynch that scum was either powerless to prevent or else was OK with it happening.

Andrew: There's been a lot of interactions of interest: with IDPTG, with DatSwan, with Awaclus...and not really with Teproc. If he's scum, he takes advantage of my push for 2.7, hoping DatSwan will flip before he has to. If the team is 2.7/Andrew, I guess the motivation is a no lynch, but I never like assuming scum is trying to force a no lynch, so I think that's a team I can feel comfortable discounting for now. But I flip to Teproc, and regardless of whether he knew he was hammering or not, my flip is the one that tells him it looks back if he doesn't contribute to a lynch. I'm trying to leave reads out of it, but he was the only one to pounce on my Space accusation...which does concern me somewhat. Still, if scum plans on bussing a teammate to slip by for longer, this is not the unsuspicious, incognito way to do it. I think that's a good sign?

Conclusion: Last 2 scum are ?? and ?? I'm hoping I'll make a better insight at some point, but that point is not now. I don't know, maybe it's that time is harder for me to find now than my first game, but I just can't seem to focus this game. Probably because I'm putting off my being wrong for as long as humanly possible.

I suppose my top 2 picks at this point are gkrieg and 2.7. Partially the above, partially I just want to believe in #106. I'll get out of the "Not Voting" box with
 Vote: 2.7 I've got a lot more to rethink about though.
He is (and take this in a positive light Skumpy) eccentric, flamboyant and excessive at times. His posts are ones that cause people to look at him and say "huh?"

Skumpy

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: November 24, 2017, 07:09:27 am »

In theory, but now it's possible to make good progress because of a scum lynch. Once I do decide to really focus, I want to think I have a good shot of figuring it out. Which is why I procrastinate it because it requires a lot of time and energy, both resources I don't have much of.

I think I'm suffering from tryharditis. It's a damaging disease, trust me.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: November 24, 2017, 03:23:08 pm »

First off: Awaclus. I don't know what to do. I have absolutely no idea on how to read him, his game style doesn't give anything away. And I can't keep putting him on the lynch-another-day list since we only have 1, maybe 2, mislynches of comfort room left. Does asking him to make reads on everybody accomplish anything, or does it generate an Awaclusian response?

The Teproc vote:

Awaclus, Space, IDPTG were all away and didn't weigh in. Space was defending LL, one of two (Andrew) who was doing so as late as midway through day 2. But even that wasn't a forceful townread. IDPTG had no interactions that I can see with LL/Teproc on day 2, besides agreeing on an early XX lynch. Not even gonna bother reading Awaclus, I'm sure I'll find nothing

As much as I can see a narrative for 2 of those first 3 to be scum...bussing LL/Teproc seems like a juicy opportunity to bus for at least 1 scum. gkrieg, DatSwan, 2.7, and Andrew all ended up voting Teproc.

gkrieg: It was an early bus D2 that didn't waver much. Looks nice on paper, but then again... Said he found Teproc much scummier than 2.7; even after the flip, I don't see how they differed that much. Also, gkrieg, you never did tell us why you think Andrew is scum. I would like to know now.

DatSwan: Votes LL quicklyish, then moves to Awaclus. Not the towniest of looks after Teproc flips. Also worth keeping in mind this was Teproc's scummiest player after the reread. But the timing of the vote for Teproc happens when it's Awaclus 2, Teproc 2, e 1. There's no indication before this point that Teproc was the likeliest lynch, I know I was willing to contribute to an Awaclus lynch. ScumSwan has a solid case against Awaclus, I don't see motivation for him to switch, because that vote looked like it would solidify the lynch as Teproc, until it didn't after the e wagon built. Could be designed to give him a lot of towncred for getting a scummy scum lynched. This is a hard game.

2.7: Nothing to be said about voting for Teproc, that's forced. Interesting part is the timing...took a while before he did, also was after the ever-scummy Awaclus before. Teproc acknowledges him as scum, but still passes over him in favor of voting DatSwan. If 2.7 is scum, that means there were twin correct wagons at the end of D2, with possibly gkrieg or DatSwan bussing Teproc before the second wagon exploded. Otherwise, it was just 1 correct lynch that scum was either powerless to prevent or else was OK with it happening.

Andrew: There's been a lot of interactions of interest: with IDPTG, with DatSwan, with Awaclus...and not really with Teproc. If he's scum, he takes advantage of my push for 2.7, hoping DatSwan will flip before he has to. If the team is 2.7/Andrew, I guess the motivation is a no lynch, but I never like assuming scum is trying to force a no lynch, so I think that's a team I can feel comfortable discounting for now. But I flip to Teproc, and regardless of whether he knew he was hammering or not, my flip is the one that tells him it looks back if he doesn't contribute to a lynch. I'm trying to leave reads out of it, but he was the only one to pounce on my Space accusation...which does concern me somewhat. Still, if scum plans on bussing a teammate to slip by for longer, this is not the unsuspicious, incognito way to do it. I think that's a good sign?

Conclusion: Last 2 scum are ?? and ?? I'm hoping I'll make a better insight at some point, but that point is not now. I don't know, maybe it's that time is harder for me to find now than my first game, but I just can't seem to focus this game. Probably because I'm putting off my being wrong for as long as humanly possible.

I suppose my top 2 picks at this point are gkrieg and 2.7. Partially the above, partially I just want to believe in #106. I'll get out of the "Not Voting" box with
 Vote: 2.7 I've got a lot more to rethink about though.

I like the skumpary, not the conclusion.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: November 24, 2017, 03:28:39 pm »

Skumpy: Town. Skumpy has had a great game (I think). His votes against me are very townie. All for the right reasons. I just need to convince otherwise now.

Next up:gkrieg
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: M110: led zeppelin mafia (day 2 !)
« Reply #916 on: November 24, 2017, 03:31:17 pm »

Gkrieg: Town. See below. Skum!gkrieg doesn't do that

I like this from DatSwan.  Shows he is thinking about things, and trying to gather information from them.

Skumpy has a lot of stuff in his posts, but I really don't have any idea of what he'll look like when he is scum...

So Faust, your top two scum reads are dead, but it seems to not have phased you at all and you say that Dylan’s reads don’t matter?  If I were in your position, I would acknowledge that I have some things to reconsider, but it seems like you are just moving on.
Well I have things to reconsider. I'm also moving on. I don't see how these two are mutually exclusive. And of course Dylan's reads are less important than Galzria's because Galzria was killed maybe for his reads, and Dylan wasn't. That is not controversial stuff.

I guess my point with that question is that you lead us to one mislynch, and the other person that you were heavily pushing for was also town, yet no one seems to give you any kind of scum points for that, and it looks like you are just chugging along like nothing really happened.

I intend to have my own fun with the probabilities when I have spare time, which will be Monday night my time. We'll see whether I agree with any of the numbers already posted. I don't think extensive debate about probabilities will be super-helpful, but I at least want to check that nobody's trying to mislead everyone with bad numbers.

I'm going to be semi-VLA tomorrow, because my super-secret new partner and I are spending a day in London doing tourist things. @gkrieg, you and kkrieg would be utterly bewildered at how few things we're planning on cramming into our day.

I'm not sure if I already responded to this, but  :)

I like IDPTG’s amount of scumhunting and think it is sincere. I’d like to vote: Space for not posting anything of substance at all :P

I have to agree with faust that this post is scummy.

Also, in my head I'm getting really quite mixed up between Skumpy and Raptor, and also Swan a bit, because they're all quite new to me, and also some of them have the Galz "twin claim" thing. I still haven't quite understood what a twin claim actually means.

I really don't believe this. There is nothing at all similar about us, and I would not be surprised to see a scum team of Space/{Raptor,DatSwan} (or both).

Meh. You don't have to believe it for it to be true. You're the people who're new to me here, which is the major thing you have in common. You're largely unaware of people's personal metas, and we're largely unaware of yours with the exception of the twin/triplet claim stuff. I know most of you have played one other game around here, and I was on the scumteam with Swan in the last game I played in, but I still don't feel like I have a good measure of him.

Anyway, my reads summary back at #340 lumped all three of you together in the less-towny end of my feelings about people. I've said I'm happy enough with a wagon on any of you, so I don't really think that my pointing out that I'm prone to getting confused between you is helping supposed scum buddies. I mainly said it to give town a hand understanding me, and also for help understanding the "twin claim" thing, since the only place I'd come across it before was Swan in the game where we were both scum, and other there, there seemed to be more pressing stuff to discuss. I think without having had it explained, I'd have assumed it would mean that the involved people have similar thought processes or metas, rather than just that they know each other IRL.

I'm not sure if town!Space is so acutely aware of posts they made in the past.  I'll have to think about this one, although I wish I could see their face when I accused them.

So Faust, your top two scum reads are dead, but it seems to not have phased you at all and you say that Dylan’s reads don’t matter?  If I were in your position, I would acknowledge that I have some things to reconsider, but it seems like you are just moving on.

I don't think this is really fair to faust. I wouldn't put much stock into Dylan's reads either and I don't think faust really needs to come out and apologize to everyone. All we can do is "move on".

That wasn't my point.  My point was that most of the time when people lead a mislynch, while pushing another incorrect read, they at least acknowledge it and say they messed up, but that they're moving on.  Faust just starts right out of the gate, and it doesn't look like he has reevaluated at all.  I get that Dylan's reads aren't the most important ones, and that galzria's reads might be "more important", but that doesn't mean that Dylan's reads are completely useless. 

LL not moving his vote for pretty much the whole game is really strange to me but I'll have to go back and a do a reread on him.

Well, I pretty much thought for the whole D1 that Dylan was scum ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This doesn't come from town!LaLight. 

vote: LaLight

I think people should look more at faust later on.  I'm sad that no one is saying anything about the fact that faust was wrong on the two wagons he pushed D1.  I get that everyone has a right to be wrong, but I think it is townier to acknowledge that you were wrong.  I realize that people definitely disagree with me about this though.  I think the third scum could definitely be Andrew, for reasons that I'll explain eventually when I have time.  Mostly tone, and the content of his posts seems fake to me for some reason.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: November 24, 2017, 03:36:56 pm »

DatSwan is also town. Consistently against LaLight, reacting when teproc replaced in seemed townie, and then going to vote teproc as well. Overall, not lynching today. Because he is town

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: November 24, 2017, 03:37:19 pm »

I hope I don't finish and everyone reads town but me...

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: November 24, 2017, 03:41:36 pm »

IDPTG also reads town....

I should reread awaclus so I can at least find someone who reads scummy.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: November 24, 2017, 03:43:33 pm »

IDPTG also reads town....

I should reread awaclus so I can at least find someone who reads scummy.

To expand on IDPTG, one interesting thing is the flip of raptor and how IDPTG was a big proponent of lynching him. I think that lands idptg more townie

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: November 24, 2017, 03:47:03 pm »

Awaclus: very single minded about lynching Andrew, which is very awaclus. He hasn't voted against scum all game, but he also hasn't voted a lot all game except on Andrew.

I am totally happy with my vote on awaclus

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: November 24, 2017, 03:48:25 pm »

I should read Andrew now since people are voting him.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: November 24, 2017, 03:53:42 pm »

I should read Andrew now since people are voting him.

Andrew is very town. If he flips scum lynch me tomorrow for defending him, because that's what I will be doing.

What is the case against him?

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: November 24, 2017, 04:02:04 pm »

Ok, so space is the last scum with awaclus.

If you guys happen to lynch me today be sure to listen to me. Or we just lynch scum today
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 48  All

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 20 queries.