Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 48  All

Author Topic: M110: led zeppelin mafia (guess i'll keep on ramblin)  (Read 130904 times)

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
Re: M110: led zeppelin mafia (day 2 !)
« Reply #850 on: November 18, 2017, 11:58:06 pm »

https://youtu.be/UyOg0mt2R2k?t=12s

babe, baby, baby i'm gonna leave you
i said baby, you know, i'm gonna leave you
i'm, leave you in the summer time
leave you when the summer comes rollin,
leave you when the summer comes along

Teproc has been lynched! he was mafia-aligned!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 12:38:02 am by schadd »
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: November 18, 2017, 11:59:08 pm »

https://youtu.be/n6fBQRaygeo?t=1m2s

i didn't notice but it had got very dark and i was really, really outta my mind
just then a policeman stepped to me, asked us, said please, hey, would we care, to all get in line, get in line
they asked us to stay for tea, and have some fun, whoa-oh-oh
he said that his friends would all drop by, ooooh

night 2 starts now and ends tuesday, november 21 at 01:00 forum time.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 12:45:24 am by schadd »
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: M110: led zeppelin mafia (i really don't know, what time it wos)
« Reply #852 on: November 19, 2017, 12:31:46 pm »

i'm like literally home for thanksgiving and i forgot about thanksgiving

yea deadline extended d3 as well

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: November 21, 2017, 01:07:20 am »

https://youtu.be/PDIz4talyQk?t=2m7s

find a queen, without a king, they say she plays guitar and cries, and sings, la la la
ride a white mare in the footsteps of dawn, tryna find a woman who's never, never never been born.

faust has been killed in the night! he was a N1 ascetic 3-shot tracker!

https://youtu.be/y8OtzJtp-EM?t=17s

we come from the land of the ice and snow from the midnight sun where the hot springs flow
hammer of the gods
we'll drive our ships to new lands
fight the horde, and sing and cry, valhalla i am coming

Xxraptorslayer96 has been killed in the night! he was a vanilla townie

thread not unlocked yet

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: M110: led zeppelin mafia (night 1 !)
« Reply #854 on: November 21, 2017, 01:12:59 am »

https://youtu.be/lsZG7n7ries?t=9s

in the days of my youth i was told what it means to be a man
and now i've reached that age, i've tried to do all those things the best i can
no matter how i try, i find my way to the same old jam

Day 3 Starts!

Vote count 3.0

not voting (8): 2.71828..., Skumpy, DatSwan, AndrewisFTTW, gkrieg13, Awaclus, SpaceAnemone, IDontPlayThisGame

with 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 2 starts now and ends wednesday, november 29th at 01:00 forum time. thread unclenched.

mod notes
  • deadline incremented by one day because americans are saying "thank u" to each other at some point

Skumpy

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: skumpy
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: November 21, 2017, 01:31:27 am »

Vote: XX

That was my plan for the start of the day. Never mind now.

I had about 10 Skumpyisms I wanted to say in my first post, but in the interest of brevity, the one I eventually decided to go with was:

And c) If you're town, you just listed a subset of 4 out of 10 unknowns. Statistically, there is most likely a scum there. The last 4 people to post besides myself were you, faust, Lalight, and IDPTG. Guys, I found a scum! (The scary part is I don't know if I found 3 or 0)

***kind of... except the whole bit where mine is based on the logic of a Town player getting lynched and who was there to contribute to that vs yours which is based on birthday posts and nonsense...

How dare you, my methods are brilliant.
He is (and take this in a positive light Skumpy) eccentric, flamboyant and excessive at times. His posts are ones that cause people to look at him and say "huh?"

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #856 on: November 21, 2017, 01:37:32 am »

Vote: XX

That was my plan for the start of the day. Never mind now.

That's still a valid vote.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Skumpy

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: November 21, 2017, 01:47:07 am »

Well, we have a Vig AKA a Raptor Slayer Slayer with us (for better or for worse). Yes, I am assuming Raptor was the target, partially because the other direction doesn't make sense, partially because the joke doesn't really work otherwise.

So the PR situation:
Tracker, Jailkeeper/Rolecop are dead, there's a vig.

So we're up to 6, and scum has a roleblocker for sure.
In addition to vig, there might be a Neighborizer, there might be a Neopolitan/Doctor, but not both. And definitely no Motion Detector.

A lot more I should be addressing: my as-it-turned-out terrible team theory (high-fives to me!), what happened with the Teproc lynch, the possibilities of claiming now, and many more! But I'll be busy the next couple hours, I'll try to get back to this in a bit.
He is (and take this in a positive light Skumpy) eccentric, flamboyant and excessive at times. His posts are ones that cause people to look at him and say "huh?"

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: November 21, 2017, 03:15:46 am »

Does anyone have a theory to use this info to our advantage? Based on the info presented to us I’m having trouble coming up with a plan. Any chance of two ICs in the hizouse?
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: November 21, 2017, 03:16:59 am »

Actually wait prob don’t answer that. Fuck i need time to look back
real good. That’s how

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: November 21, 2017, 03:55:39 am »

Does anyone have a theory to use this info to our advantage? Based on the info presented to us I’m having trouble coming up with a plan. Any chance of two ICs in the hizouse?

Huh? What are you talking about? What plan? Where are you getting ICs from?
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: November 21, 2017, 03:59:39 am »

Vote: DatSwan

I'm gonna reread later but that whole thing from DatSwan doesn't really seem genuine to me.

Skumpy

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: November 21, 2017, 04:56:48 am »

OK, time for me to spill some guts:

1. Still haven't mislynched faust yet. That day will come all the same. But not today.

2. I was gonna suggest that neighbors should definitely claim if they exist, but scum could easily fakeclaim 2 neighbors if they want/can (Remember, scum now knows exactly what roles are in play). It's probably still a good idea to claim, though it'll be a bad look if someone didn't neighborize their first pick. Speaking of which:

3. The faust kill. Space is right in #800, claiming (probably) turned out to be a really dumb idea, all it did was ignite a neon sign above faust's porch saying "Please murder me" (there's really no doubt in my mind at this point that faust was the NK). At the very least, everybody wanting to neighborize the same goddang person was not smart.

4. The other 2 roles. There's definitely a vigilante. There might be a Doc/Neo. If they claimed, scum could counter it if they wanted, but I don't see what they gain from it. There's still a roleblocker on the prowl if we don't lynch scum today, and claiming sets up PRs as easy targets. On the other hand, scum probably has a rolecop and they already know a bunch of roles. So I'm not sure what to do here either.

I was gonna look at the wagon yesterday and talk my head off about a lot of other things, but I'm too tired now. Yeah, not a good N2.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: November 21, 2017, 08:40:14 am »

I am also kind of confused why people aren't going after me more.  At first I was genuinely busy, then I fell behind, etc.  Then I had an idea to just kind of hide in the shadows and see if scum would go after me. 

But enough of that.  reread time

vote: e

Haha
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
  • Shuffle iT Username: IDontPlayThisGame
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: November 21, 2017, 10:16:18 am »

There's still a roleblocker on the prowl if we don't lynch scum today, and claiming sets up PRs as easy targets. On the other hand, scum probably has a rolecop and they already know a bunch of roles.

There's still a Roleblocker even if we lynch scum today. The only way to stop scum from having a PR is to lynch all of them.

Probably from the Neighborizer, but scum knows if that's a safe fake claim at this point so there's no reason for them to come forward yet. The Vig is an IC though.

Scum knows the last PR in the game, so that's not great.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: November 21, 2017, 02:54:22 pm »

Uh nobody is an IC because nobody is confirmed town. I don't think you guys know what IC means.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: November 21, 2017, 02:55:30 pm »

I am also kind of confused why people aren't going after me more.  At first I was genuinely busy, then I fell behind, etc.  Then I had an idea to just kind of hide in the shadows and see if scum would go after me. 

Haha

Doesn't mean you're town.

Skumpy

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: November 21, 2017, 03:17:15 pm »

There's still a roleblocker on the prowl if we don't lynch scum today, and claiming sets up PRs as easy targets. On the other hand, scum probably has a rolecop and they already know a bunch of roles.

There's still a Roleblocker even if we lynch scum today. The only way to stop scum from having a PR is to lynch all of them.

I'm assuming 1 scum couldn't kill and RB different people. Although even if they can't, I'm realizing now that it actually does make a difference if they go for the vig since they don't get another shot off.

Scumslip? Or last-PR slip? Because we don't know if there's a 'last PR'. I'm inches/centimetres away from voting this, but I'll abstain just because my last idea worked so well and there's a lot more to be learned and wagon looking to be done yet. But I'm close.

More about claiming:
If a Neapolitan has a result on somebody alive, I'm thinking they should claim. If they're town, they either confirm someone as innocent or catch a non-VT who either is the vig and confirms themselves as vig or has to either fakeclaim vig or challenge the Neapolitan, getting us to a lynch pool of two. Problem is if there is no neapolitan and scum chooses to fakeclaim it, it's safe since there're a lot of VTs left. Or they could defend their partner.

Same goes for neighbors. Yes, it could be fakeclaimed if they don't exist. But getting 2 people confirmed on the same side is a nice boon.

Still not sure about the vigilante. A confirmed town is good, but they become useless as long as scum has a roleblocker.

Much to do, so much time before next Wednesday to do it.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: November 21, 2017, 03:51:47 pm »

Haha

Doesn't mean you're town.

Yeah, but it doesn't hurt that teproc subbed in and immediately went after me. I was a good lynch target
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: M110: led zeppelin mafia (day 3)
« Reply #869 on: November 21, 2017, 03:53:03 pm »

If scum had day chat it would be different.

IDontPlayThisGame

• Baron
  • Shuffle iT Username: IDontPlayThisGame
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: November 21, 2017, 03:56:03 pm »

I'm assuming 1 scum couldn't kill and RB different people. Although even if they can't, I'm realizing now that it actually does make a difference if they go for the vig since they don't get another shot off.

-each mafia member can only use one factional ability, unless there are more abilities than mafia members alive.

Scumslip? Or last-PR slip? Because we don't know if there's a 'last PR'. I'm inches/centimetres away from voting this, but I'll abstain just because my last idea worked so well and there's a lot more to be learned and wagon looking to be done yet. But I'm close.

I didn't say "town knows". Scum knows whether the last PR is: none, Neighborizer, or Doctor/Neapolitan.

If a Neapolitan has a result on somebody alive, I'm thinking they should claim. If they're town, they either confirm someone as innocent or catch a non-VT who either is the vig and confirms themselves as vig or has to either fakeclaim vig or challenge the Neapolitan, getting us to a lynch pool of two. Problem is if there is no neapolitan and scum chooses to fakeclaim it, it's safe since there're a lot of VTs left. Or they could defend their partner.

Same goes for neighbors. Yes, it could be fakeclaimed if they don't exist. But getting 2 people confirmed on the same side is a nice boon.

Still not sure about the vigilante. A confirmed town is good, but they become useless as long as scum has a roleblocker.

Much to do, so much time before next Wednesday to do it.

I don't think we're in a spot to have anyone claim for the sake of claiming. At least scum can only fakeclaim safely if there are no remaining town PRs. And as the last thing I'll say on PR claiming, a confirmed Vig isn't useless as long as scum has a Roleblocker. A confirmed Vig is dead as long as we don't have a Doctor, which we won't have N4.

PPE 2: e

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: November 21, 2017, 04:59:15 pm »

I'm glad I was right about Teproc!  But sad that we didn't get anything from faust before he died.

Going to get to this to find the partners later.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: November 21, 2017, 05:01:00 pm »

I think at this point, town knows that there isn't a neighborizer.  Because if there were one, I think they and their target would've already claimed so that they don't claim at LYLO.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: November 21, 2017, 05:01:18 pm »

vig is absolutely IC, but they don't want to claim yet. 

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: November 21, 2017, 05:15:09 pm »

... yeah while you are re reading re read the set up andrew.... Neighborizor = 2 ICs...
real good. That’s how
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 48  All

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 20 queries.