Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Dominion Confessions  (Read 4008 times)

AJD

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: AJD
  • Respect: +3050
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion Confessions
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2017, 12:20:15 am »
+2

The odds of getting two heads is 1/3: 1 outcome you want, and 3 outcomes you don't want.
A small but important correction: Odds are notated with a colon, not a slash. So the odds of getting two heads are 1:3 (pronounced "one to three").

Yeah, true, fair enough. But the logarithm of it is still 1.1, so mathematically it's the same as the fraction 1/3.

(uhhhh log-odds are the context in which I'm most likely to interact with odds in my day-to-day life, see)

ackmondual

• Golem
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2017, 03:45:05 am »
+2

I've used Overlord to copy Reserve cards.   Plural.. I've done it more than once :(
Village, +2 Actions.  Village, +3 Actions.  Village, +4 Actions.  Village, +5 Actions.  Village, +6 Actions.  Village, +7 Actions.  Workers Village, +2 Buys, +8 Actions.  End Action Phase.  No Treasures to play.  No buy

Commodore Chuckles

• Salvager
  • Shuffle iT Username: Commodore Chuckles
  • Respect: +138
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2017, 12:55:06 am »
+4

If there's no other +buy on the board, I sometimes get Death Cart in the desperate hope there's Ruined Market somewhere in there.

AJD

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: AJD
  • Respect: +3050
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2017, 05:47:14 pm »
+6

I've used Overlord to copy Reserve cards.   Plural.. I've done it more than once :(

I just used Overlord as Ratcatcher deliberately: Ratcatcher was the only (remaining) cantrip in the supply, and I was desperately hoping to draw a Treasure so I could play my other Overlord as Stables. (It worked!)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 20 queries.