Dominion > Rules Questions

Farmers Market wording

(1/2) > >>

Reepacheep:
Farmers Market rules include wording that indicates the possibility of there being more than 4 Victory tokens at some point.
How is this possible?

Mic Qsenoch:
It's not possible, but that phrasing means the card behavior is still defined even if there were ever future things that made it possible.

edit: I suppose one would have to actually specify a wording to say whether the exact problem is "behavior undefined" or "behavior unacceptable because it's too strong" or whatever, but you get the idea.

Skumpy:
I've always wondered that too. I don't think it's currently possible at the moment, but my theory is the door's being left open for any future ways to add VP to another pile.

Who knows, maybe we'll get Bunnicula in Nocturne, and there'll be a nifty interaction.

Edit: My answer would've been more meaningful if I were 20 seconds older.

Asper:

--- Quote from: Skumpy on August 16, 2017, 02:24:41 pm ---Who knows, maybe we'll get Bunnicula in Nocturne, and there'll be a nifty interaction.

--- End quote ---
Why are there so many vegetarian vampires and why are all of them wordplays on Dracula?
As a matter of fact, why are so many vampire subversion tropes even worse clichees than the original tropes nowadays? Like every third vampire being called "Alucard". As a vampire fiction fan, this kind of thing really bugs me.

AJD:

--- Quote from: Asper on September 05, 2017, 01:06:32 pm ---Like every third vampire being called "Alucard".

--- End quote ---

because you can't see vampires in a mirror

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version