Miscellaneous > Introductions

Hello - again

(1/2) > >>

achmed_sender:
My name is Marco Hermann, 21 years old, living in Lucerne (Switzerland) and I am currently studying Economics at the University of Zurich

Some of you may still know me, I was playing lots of Dominion a few years ago. It was about in the end of the Isotropic era and the beginnings of Goko, reached Top 20 at my peak. I recently rediscovered Dominion and try to get used to the 2 most recent expansions. Was very glad to see there are 2nd Editions of the Base Game and Intrigue now. Aside from Dominion, I started playing quite some games: League of Legends, Factorio and Civilisation 5 to name a few. I also play the drums, like to watch movies and go skiing in winter.

Awaclus:

--- Quote from: achmed_sender on August 11, 2017, 02:06:03 pm ---I also play the drums, like to watch movies and go skiing in winter.

--- End quote ---

So what do you do in summer?

achmed_sender:

--- Quote from: Awaclus on August 11, 2017, 02:29:31 pm ---
--- Quote from: achmed_sender on August 11, 2017, 02:06:03 pm ---I also play the drums, like to watch movies and go skiing in winter.

--- End quote ---

So what do you do in summer?

--- End quote ---

That's the community I missed  :)
I apparently still can't write stuff in English the way I mean it.

Awaclus:

--- Quote from: achmed_sender on August 11, 2017, 02:44:27 pm ---I apparently still can't write stuff in English the way I mean it.

--- End quote ---

Well, I don't think it's necessarily a very desirable goal to be able to write stuff that I won't be able to misunderstand.

Burning Skull:

--- Quote from: achmed_sender on August 11, 2017, 02:06:03 pm ---Factorio and Civilisation 5

--- End quote ---

I've spent hundreds of hours for both

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version