Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: 3P Tournament, Cincinnati OH. Sat. July 29 2017, 1PM  (Read 1438 times)

AdamH

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Adam Horton
  • You make your own shuffle luck
  • Respect: +3879
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
3P Tournament, Cincinnati OH. Sat. July 29 2017, 1PM
« on: July 14, 2017, 01:49:02 am »
+6

I am hesitant to post this here, but I know of at least one person whose main method of getting information about the tournament is posts on F.DS (Kevin, I don't think my E-mails are getting through to you, maybe check your spam folder?). So I'm going to post information about the tournament here.

TO BE CLEAR: I will not be following this thread; I will not be answering questions that come up in this thread. I do not wish to be rude. I'm just trying to avoid the drama that has come up in the past.

If you have any questions, you can PM me, you can E-mail me at adam@adamhorton.com, or you can put something on the facebook event which I'll link below.

I hope to see you there.

Here are the details:

FACEBOOK EVENT (will be kept up to date, unlike this thread)
Saturday, July 29 2017, 1PM
Game Swap in Mason : 1065 Reading Rd. / Mason, OH 45040
Three-player games, $5 entry fee
Tournament Format
All expansions and promo cards may be used, I won't be using any of the removed cards from Base or Intrigue, though.

Everyone who attends will be given a promo card (I have Sauna/Avanto, and I have some other stuff too), and the winner of the tournament will be pre-qualified for the World National tournament at GenCon next month.

I anticipate we'll be done by 8PM, and if you are eliminated early on in the tournament you could be done earlier -- everyone who enters is guaranteed at least four games in the tournament. After the tournament, there will be regular board game night there. You're welcome to stay and play as late as you'd like if you want to.

Things have gone well in past tournaments, attendance is growing, and I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from previous tournaments. All skill levels are welcome. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me (just remember I'm not responding to replies to this thread; PM, E-mail adam@adamhorton.com , or Facebook event posts are best).
Visit my blog for links to a whole bunch of Dominion content I've made.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 20 queries.