Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: A Link to the Past Randomizer  (Read 1005 times)

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +6911
    • View Profile
Re: A Link to the Past Randomizer
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2017, 11:05:59 pm »

Yeah, I'm used to the GBA version where you keep the shovel after getting the ocarina.  I'm not sure about whether or not you can do the digging game earlier though.

There's a GBA version of LTTP? And they changed the way the shovel works?

I can see the advantage to keeping the shovel; sometimes digging around is a quicker way to get magic when you need it.

Yeah, it's bundled with Four Swords.  I'm guessing they weren't sure how many people would actually play Four Swords so they decided to put LTTP along with it.  It's mostly exactly the same, but with a few minor changes.

Ah, I had heard Four Swords called Link to the Past Four Swords before, but I didn't realize that was because the original Link to the Past was included as something separate from Four Swords; I thought that Four Swords was a multiplayer remake version of LTTP.
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
  • Respect: +2354
    • View Profile
Re: A Link to the Past Randomizer
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2017, 12:05:39 am »

Yeah, I'm used to the GBA version where you keep the shovel after getting the ocarina.  I'm not sure about whether or not you can do the digging game earlier though.

There's a GBA version of LTTP? And they changed the way the shovel works?

I can see the advantage to keeping the shovel; sometimes digging around is a quicker way to get magic when you need it.

Yeah, it's bundled with Four Swords.  I'm guessing they weren't sure how many people would actually play Four Swords so they decided to put LTTP along with it.  It's mostly exactly the same, but with a few minor changes.

Ah, I had heard Four Swords called Link to the Past Four Swords before, but I didn't realize that was because the original Link to the Past was included as something separate from Four Swords; I thought that Four Swords was a multiplayer remake version of LTTP.

No, Four Swords is completely different.
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 20 queries.