Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: The Dominion Cards List 2017 Edition: 2nd Edition Cards -- Too Soon?  (Read 1682 times)

JKRich

• Steward
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile

I've loved, especially as a newer online player, the ability to have a tab open to Qvist's card rankings page so I can not only check out how different cards are ranked, but have easy access to each card's wiki page in case I have rules and/or strategy questions -- that is except for the 2nd edition cards (and individual castles and Sauna/Avanto and unlisted $6+ -- Dominate and Conquest and ??). Now I personally don't need it anywhere near as much as I used to, but I think this would be a great resource to encourage newer players to use, especially if the rankings page were even just updated to list the new cards at the bottom so players could both get as much rankings info as is available and link to every card's wiki page all from one place.

Also, six months in, I personally can't wait to see how people would rank the new 2e cards, and would love anyone's opinions on this.  Maybe anyone interested could give a list such as Vassal: x, Harbinger: y, etc. where ranking a card x means you would list it between the cards ranked x and x+1 on the current Qvist list?

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9630
    • View Profile
Re: The Dominion Cards List 2017 Edition: 2nd Edition Cards -- Too Soon?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 10:57:54 am »

Too soon.  Especially since Qvist seems rather fatigued with the whole thing.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

Qvist

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: Qvist
  • Respect: +4085
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 11:16:46 am »
+1

I focus on different things right now. I will definitely do another voting at the end of the year. When worst comes to worst, I just post the results like today or let another volunteer do the nicer looking updates

JKRich

• Steward
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 11:30:33 am »
+1

Let me be clear that I certainly was not expecting anything from Qvist. Even if he has other priorities and wants out that's totally cool with me. Just looking for any informal feedback on how people see the 2e cards. I also think it might be cool if someone who knows how to update the wiki would put something at the bottom like "the following cards used in Dominion Online are newer and not yet ranked: Harbinger, Vassal, ..." for reasons I already stated.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 11:39:11 am by JKRich »
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.