Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Hey Guys!  (Read 1659 times)

Chappy7

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Chappy7
  • Respect: +660
    • View Profile
Hey Guys!
« on: June 20, 2017, 01:10:16 pm »
+3

Hello, I've been reading stuff from this forum for a while now, especially when I have rules questions and such, but only recently did I actually get an account.  I love it.

I've played a lot of dominion in real life, and I own most of the expansions, but honestly, most people that I play with just aren't as into it as I am.  After one game I'm just itching to play another, where most people just want to put it away.  That's why I started playing online.  (Side note.  If there are any of you who happen to be from Utah looking for someone to play dominion with, I'm your guy.)

This Forum is awesome.  Thank you!

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12846
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: Hey Guys!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 01:12:15 pm »

Welcome!
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

gkrieg13

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 01:21:42 pm »
+1

Hello, I've been reading stuff from this forum for a while now, especially when I have rules questions and such, but only recently did I actually get an account.  I love it.

I've played a lot of dominion in real life, and I own most of the expansions, but honestly, most people that I play with just aren't as into it as I am.  After one game I'm just itching to play another, where most people just want to put it away.  That's why I started playing online.  (Side note.  If there are any of you who happen to be from Utah looking for someone to play dominion with, I'm your guy.)

This Forum is awesome.  Thank you!

I just moved from Utah!

Chappy7

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Chappy7
  • Respect: +660
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 01:47:21 pm »

I just moved from Utah!

I should have guessed with the verse from Ether! Too bad you left.  I need real life dominion friends

gkrieg13

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 02:12:32 pm »

I just moved from Utah!

I should have guessed with the verse from Ether! Too bad you left.  I need real life dominion friends

haha.  Sorry, can't help you there.  Down in Arizona now.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 20 queries.