Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Let's Discuss Cornucopia Prize: Trusty Steed  (Read 419 times)

DooWopDJ

• Ambassador
  • Respect: +17
    • View Profile
Let's Discuss Cornucopia Prize: Trusty Steed
« on: May 31, 2017, 01:00:15 pm »

Hello, hello
The Trusty Steed is the only 'Deck discarder' that does not have the 'may' option in the '...deck into your discard pile...'  I am guessing that most players would want to put the 4 Silvers into their deck, but I am curious why not include 'may' as an option?  Or is there just never a reason to not discard my deck into the discard to get access to my pile?
-Thanks
-DooWopDJ

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9151
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Discuss Cornucopia Prize: Trusty Steed
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 04:52:59 pm »

Well, it's already optional, right?  You can choose other options.  So there's no reason for a second "you may."
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +7147
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Discuss Cornucopia Prize: Trusty Steed
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 04:56:16 pm »

Well, it's already optional, right?  You can choose other options.  So there's no reason for a second "you may."

But what if you wanted 4 Silver, but not the discard flip?

DooWopDJ, the "let's discuss" forum is a series of threads where each was created about a specific card for the purposes of talking about strategy and such. A question like this could probably go in the interview with Donald X thread if you wanted an answer from Donald himself. Otherwise, just general dominion discussion probably.

But don't worry too much about that stuff; if it actually matters a mod will move it.
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 20 queries.