Miscellaneous > Introductions

Hello, hello

(1/2) > >>

DooWopDJ:
Hello, hello

Although I have posted a few times, I just noticed this section of the forum.
I not a 'gamer' for the most part and mostly just 52 deck card games.  I did discover Dominion about 3 years ago through my brother.  I really enjoy the variety of the game.  Over the years I have collected a ton of questions about the game, and will post them.  I do request that if the topic has already been posted that someone redirect my post to the old thread.  Hopefully I can avoid the 'terminology specific' issues that I have already encountered in some of the posts.

-Thanks
-DooWopDJ

Loempiaverkoper:
Topping my hello with a double hello are you?! ;)

Welcome

drsteelhammer:
Hi and welcome!

We're fighting over terminologies quite often here, but we mostly mean well so don't be discouraged!

DooWopDJ:

--- Quote from: drsteelhammer on June 01, 2017, 06:05:02 am ---Hi and welcome!

We're fighting over terminologies quite often here, but we mostly mean well so don't be discouraged!

--- End quote ---

I will never be discouraged.  I appreciate feedback (both good and bad).  My philosophy is that when I am 'wrong', then I probably did not know or understand something, thus I have gained information (both good and bad).  I am just honored to get any reply at all.

Dylan32:
Since it wouldn't be a proper f.ds welcome without it, you should check out the forum games board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version