Miscellaneous > Introductions

Hello

(1/1)

Loempiaverkoper:
Hello everyone.

Recently It has come to the point where I am lurking these forums daily and even posted something here and there, so I thought I should introduce myself.

I have gotten into dominion last October and have since fallen in love with it. I play with groups of people at least once a week and outside of that I play with my girlfriend (who unfortunately sometimes hates it when I think about my plays too long). Over the last 8 months I have collected expansion after expansion, completing my collection with seaside last week. (outside of some promos). I haven't played a lot online, but I feel that I am at least pretty decent at the game. (lvl 53 in 39 games)

What I really like about the game so far is how much I can keep learning about it (and that the learning pays off in cool decks and winning). I like thinking in advance of how a kingdom will play out and try to learn from how it actually plays out. I feel like this joy I get out of it could last a long time.

So that's me. Don't be afraid to be critical of anything I post, I am always ready to be convinced by other opinions if they are backed up with good arguments.

Cheers,

loempia

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version