Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27  All

Author Topic: M101: Less Mafia (game over! Scum won!)  (Read 66812 times)

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
Re: M101: Less Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #400 on: June 07, 2017, 11:31:08 am »

I think I actually like a Robz lynch. He has had less activity than normal, which could come from a day hat QT, especially if it was with his brother.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 07, 2017, 11:32:28 am »

I think I actually like a Robz lynch. He has had less activity than normal, which could come from a day hat QT, especially if it was with his brother.

What are your thoughts on Mcmc? Town who's wrong, or master manipulating scum?

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 07, 2017, 11:35:40 am »

Haddock is the most scummy. We should definitely lynch either him or Robz.
Haddock is buddying me or something, so I'd be cool with starting a wagon on him.
Haddock is the most scummy. We should definitely lynch either him or Robz.
I could lynch haddock
I could lynch Haddock.

Here's the start of the Haddock wagon. Mcmc and Robz are #3 and #4 on that wagon, and then Mcmc pushes it the rest of the day.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 07, 2017, 11:36:30 am »

Well I thought he was town until he hammered O, then came in strong today against you.

Really every town just needs to pick 2 other townies and refuse to lynch them.

I still strongly believe Awaclus is town, and after O got lynched, his twilight stuff seemed townie, which makes me believe that RR is also town.

Plus, if mcmc or Robz are scum, I think the other one is the most likely partner because of how the lynch went down yesterday.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 07, 2017, 11:37:26 am »

For me, it is just the way that he was contemplating hammering Robz yesterday, then Robz comes in a sheeps him.  Just seems very strange.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
Re: M101: Less Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #405 on: June 07, 2017, 11:37:51 am »

I'm still confused why all the people on the haddock wagon aren't looking more to lynch awaclus and ta. Like Ta is making the most sense about scum not busing which is why if we think haddock was scum we think awac or ta are scum. Also the lynch on O is crazy, like 4 people voted haddock real quick, vote L-1 at your own discretion, I don't think his hammer was that scummy. I agree his explanation post was weird but I don't think that makes him scum. Gkrieg, like you shouldn't have l-1'd haddock if you thought he was so towny you now want to lynch the guy that hammered him, if that makes sense.

The lynch on O is crazy, yet he ends up lynching O over Robz. Looking for any similar defense of Robz, but this really does scream Mcmc-Robz.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 07, 2017, 11:38:54 am »

Awaclus there is no scumslip there from O. I hate people making "scumslip" arguments so so much I almost want to lynch you because of it. The problem is it's just how you do things.

I still want to lynch twisted archer.

Let's shake things up.
Vote: Robz
Thing shaken, now gimmie reasons. Also why do you think twistedarcher is town?

Robz at L-1 in the previous post. Mcmc still defending O. Let's see what happens and what he says about Robz.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 07, 2017, 11:40:15 am »

Robz, gkrieg and o? Would you guys be okay with lynching ta?

O has said he would to avoid his own lynch. Robz ta is now voting you. Gkrieg you have said you don't want to lynch robz. So are you all hardened fast to the wagons you are on?

Note I will hammer one of Robz/O before deadline if nothing else happens.

Says he'll hammer one of Robz/O, but still has not offered a single defense of Robz who has been at L-1 this entire time.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 07, 2017, 11:40:58 am »

Well I hate robz answers but I also didn't like o's answers to why he hammered and we have super little info to go off of, and neither of you are likely haddock partners so vote: O. I find gkrieg/awa much townier than ta and rr so better luck here.

This runs 100% opposite to his earlier defense of O's hammer.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 07, 2017, 11:42:42 am »

No way! A scum mcmc-Robz team would result in a way overactive Robz here.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 07, 2017, 11:43:03 am »

So here's what happened D2:

Robz was at L-1, Mcmc was voting for neither Robz nor O. Mcmc offers vigorous defenses of O, saying his lynch is crazy, and his hammer on Haddock wasn't crazy. Mcmc offers very little defense of Robz.

However, despite thinking the wagon on O is crazy, he still lynches O over Robz. If this were to be true for town!Mcmc, he would have offered a lot more town reads on Robz, instead of saying nothing.

Can we please lynch Robz today and probably Mcmc tomorrow? This screams partner, and I think this is 100% a game where scum would not bus, since you don't get the protection of having lynched a verified mafia member.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 07, 2017, 11:44:00 am »

Mcmc, what changed between the lynch of O being "crazy" to you actually lynch O? Why did you not lynch Robz when you said basically nothing about him when his wagon was at L-1?

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 07, 2017, 11:45:20 am »

Well I thought he was town until he hammered O, then came in strong today against you.

Really every town just needs to pick 2 other townies and refuse to lynch them.

I still strongly believe Awaclus is town, and after O got lynched, his twilight stuff seemed townie, which makes me believe that RR is also town.

Plus, if mcmc or Robz are scum, I think the other one is the most likely partner because of how the lynch went down yesterday.

Wagon analysis says that gkrieg/Awaclus would be just as likely scum partners to Robz as Mcmc would be.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 07, 2017, 11:46:13 am »

Although, part of me thinks that if Mcmc is town, he would have considered lynching Robz a lot more than he did. I'm not sure why Robz got a pass, and I need to hear from Mcmc about that. Because it clearly wasn't about O being scummy, given Mcmc's defenses of him all day, it was clearly about Robz being extremely extremely towny.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #414 on: June 07, 2017, 12:01:34 pm »

I still think O/RR is by far the most likely pairing. Twilight stuff is not super difficult to fake. Vote: RR
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 07, 2017, 12:05:48 pm »

thoughts on the evidence i just posted, awaclus?

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 07, 2017, 12:11:56 pm »

vote: Robz

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 07, 2017, 12:17:35 pm »

From my perspective, I really don't think Awaclus is scum, which means that I just need to make it to 3-person LYLO with him and we will win, as long as we lynch at least one scum before we are down to 4 people.

If the team was O/RR, then we already got one of them, which means that it is safer to lynch other singles of pairings, instead of trying to lynch the second partner.

So I think I want to lynch Robz today, and then maybe TA tomorrow?  The main thing with TA is just me being paranoid and remembering him when he was scum in my very first game.  I would also consider putting mcmcsalot in Robz's place, because I could see him being scum with someone other than Robz more than I see Robz being scum with someone other than mcmc (considering I think Awaclus is town, so the only other person to not be on the Robz wagon was mcmcsalot.

So I guess I want to lynch mcmcsalot more actually.

So I propose we lynch mcmcsalot and then TA and see what happens.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 07, 2017, 12:17:49 pm »

vote: mcmcsalot

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #419 on: June 07, 2017, 12:19:13 pm »

Well, I could possibly lynch mcmc today if I don't get much support for my RR wagon. I don't think voting for O was scummy because O was scummy, but there's another point against mcmc that I don't want to bring up yet because it's nothing scientific.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: June 07, 2017, 12:20:09 pm »

I'd much rather lynch robz than mcmc. Robz/gkrieg and robz/awaclus are possible but i don't think mcmc/gkrieg or mcmc/awaclus are.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 07, 2017, 12:20:42 pm »

Well, I could possibly lynch mcmc today if I don't get much support for my RR wagon. I don't think voting for O was scummy because O was scummy, but there's another point against mcmc that I don't want to bring up yet because it's nothing scientific.

there's very little scientific in this game, i'd like to see your point even if it ends up being meaningless

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #422 on: June 07, 2017, 12:21:31 pm »

From my perspective, I really don't think Awaclus is scum, which means that I just need to make it to 3-person LYLO with him and we will win

That's not how it works unless I also have such a strong townread on you.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #423 on: June 07, 2017, 12:22:13 pm »

there's very little scientific in this game, i'd like to see your point even if it ends up being meaningless

I'd be fine with you seeing it but unfortunately I'd also have to show it to mcmc himself, which is the part that I don't want to do.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 07, 2017, 12:22:59 pm »

what about robz?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27  All

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.