Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Minion Masters  (Read 1048 times)

popsofctown

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2860
    • View Profile
Minion Masters
« on: May 02, 2017, 09:28:18 pm »

Cool new Hearthstone-monetization game I've gotten into, but it's not turn based.  It's a mini RTS.  You generate 1 mana per second and summon a unit anywhere on your side of the map, and it will walk forward, maybe capture a bridge, then maybe attack your opponent's base.  You try to play units that counter your opponent's units, and save up mana for cards that do a better job countering or whatever.  Games last about 2 minutes, but I still feel like they're not luckfests and involve lots of skill.  Not that much randomness is inserted into the game - there's 2 unstable portal cards, but they kinda suck, and most units have no variance at all.  You draw "cards" from your 10 card deck, but only the first ten draws are random (seven, really, since you have 4 of ten cards in hand and order doesn't matter).  After that when you play a card it goes on the bottom, in order.

I stream it sometimes at twitch.tv/popsofctown.  But I mainly encourage you to play the beta because it's fun stuff.  You can pay 5$ on steam, or watch any streamer long enough for them to get a random free code, which doesn't take too long.

popsofctown

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2860
    • View Profile
Re: Minion Masters
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 09:39:24 pm »

Actually now that I think about it, I can write down a code for somebody and keep it if one comes up on my stream and none of the viewers claim it (very possible).  PM me if you want to waitlist for that.

Also, it has draft. 
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.