Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 72  All

Author Topic: M98: Русская Mafia (Game over! Town won!)  (Read 208601 times)

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
Re: M98: Русская Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #1475 on: May 09, 2017, 07:37:52 pm »

Vote count 2.1
The_Wine_Merchant (3): faust, schadd, Robz888
faust (1): The_Wine_Merchant
kkrieg (1): gkrieg13
Not voting (4): Eevee, AndrewisFTTW, 2,71828....., kkrieg

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Day 1 ends Wednesday, 3rd of May at 4 am FT.

Vote count 2.2
faust (2): The_Wine_Merchant, 2,71828.....
kkrieg (1): gkrieg13
Not voting (3): Eevee, AndrewisFTTW, kkrieg

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Day 1 ends Wednesday, 3rd of May at 4 am FT.

Vote count 2.3
faust (1): AndrewisFTTW
kkrieg (3): gkrieg13, The_Wine_Merchant, 2,71828.....
Not voting (2): Eevee, kkrieg

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Day 2 ends Wednesday, 3rd of May at 4 am FT.

Vote count 2.4
The_Wine_Merchant (3): faust, Robz888, Eevee
kkrieg (3): gkrieg13, 2,71828....., The_Wine_Merchant
Not voting (2): kkrieg, schadd

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Day 2 ends Wednesday, 3rd of May at 4 am FT. If the forum continues to be so slow, i will prolong the deadline.

Vote count 2.5
The_Wine_Merchant (3): faust, Eevee, kkrieg
faust (2): AndrewisFTTW, The_Wine_Merchant
kkrieg (2): gkrieg13, 2,71828.....
schadd (1): Robz888
Not voting (1): schadd

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Day 2 ends Wednesday, 3rd of May at 4 am FT.

Vote count 2.6
kkrieg (1): The_Wine_Merchant
Robz888 (1): gkrieg13
Not voting (3): schadd, 2,71828....., Robz888

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Day 2 ends Wednesday, 3rd of May at 4 am FT. This is in 24ish hours

Vote count 2.7
Eevee (2): 2,71828....., Robz888

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Day 2 ends Wednesday, 3rd of May at 4 am FT. This is in 15 hours

Vote count 2.8
The_Wine_Merchant (4): faust, Eevee, kkrieg, Robz888
Eevee (1): 2,71828.....

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Day 2 ends Wednesday, 3rd of May at 4 am FT. This is in 13 hours

Vote count 2.final
The_Wine_Merchant (5): faust, Eevee, kkrieg, Robz888, schadd
Eevee (1): 2,71828.....
Not voting (0):

With 9 alive it took 5 to lynch. Thread Locked

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: M98: Русская Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #1476 on: May 09, 2017, 07:44:19 pm »

I'll reread faust and e tomorrow for completeness.  Interesting that faust, Robz, Eevee, and schadd were all on the TWM wagon together.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: May 09, 2017, 07:45:01 pm »

I'll reread faust and e tomorrow for completeness.  Interesting that faust, Robz, Eevee, and schadd were all on the TWM wagon together.

I think this is scummy for e.  Except it is possible that the goon didn't know the traitor or the SK.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: May 09, 2017, 08:01:33 pm »

I think this is scummy for e.  Except it is possible that the goon didn't know the traitor or the SK.

How?  Because I staunchly defended town!TWM the entirety of D2?  Because I was trying to build an alternative wagon on Eevee, my alleged partner?

Anyway thanks for posting those.  I find the TWM wagon very revealing, especially on Eevee.  Robz and schadd jumping in at the end of the day is also interesting, because really it is between the two of them in my mind as to who I think the final scum is.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: May 09, 2017, 08:02:45 pm »

How?  Because I staunchly defended town!TWM the entirety of D2?  Because I was trying to build an alternative wagon on Eevee, my alleged partner?

Anyway thanks for posting those.  I find the TWM wagon very revealing, especially on Eevee.  Robz and schadd jumping in at the end of the day is also interesting, because really it is between the two of them in my mind as to who I think the final scum is.

Why are you so sure about Eevee again?

kkrieg

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: kkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: May 10, 2017, 12:30:16 am »

This setup is super confusing to me
Vote: Faust
100% win rate at RLM

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: May 10, 2017, 12:33:33 am »

We really want to lynch one of {Robz, schadd, Eevee} first

kkrieg

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: kkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: May 10, 2017, 12:42:31 am »

awkward. didn't get that from rereading.
100% win rate at RLM

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: May 10, 2017, 08:40:48 am »

e and faust both say I'm scum, but e does it with wayy more certainty, which strikes to me more as a scum position. Like, I find it hard to believe town could be so sure as he is projecting to be - especially because looking at Robz and schadd, I don't think their optics are that much townier than mine.

So I would guess that e and schadd are mafia, Robz the SK, but I wouldn't be surprised if I had Robz and schadd inverted, or if faust was scum, not e. I was actually suspecting faust earlier for similar reasons - pushing for his cases so hard it seemed inconceivable he could be that sure of his reads as town.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: May 10, 2017, 10:37:49 am »

e and faust both say I'm scum, but e does it with wayy more certainty, which strikes to me more as a scum position. Like, I find it hard to believe town could be so sure as he is projecting to be - especially because looking at Robz and schadd, I don't think their optics are that much townier than mine.

So I would guess that e and schadd are mafia, Robz the SK, but I wouldn't be surprised if I had Robz and schadd inverted, or if faust was scum, not e. I was actually suspecting faust earlier for similar reasons - pushing for his cases so hard it seemed inconceivable he could be that sure of his reads as town.

Uh Faust is pretty certain with his result on you...

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: May 10, 2017, 10:47:20 am »

At least any other explanation is highly unlikely.

e's suspicion is a lot less warranted however.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: May 10, 2017, 10:54:02 am »

I want to reread Robz, but it's hard to find the time to do so.

I'm also worried about tomorrow. It seems like a number of people are inclined to trust e over me. Addressing this now is likely distracting us from what we really need to do, but you know - just don't let this feeling sink in. I'm confident that I can show e to be scum once I devote the appropriate amount of time, but I need you guys to not be biased.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: May 10, 2017, 11:05:48 am »

I want to reread Robz, but it's hard to find the time to do so.

I'm also worried about tomorrow. It seems like a number of people are inclined to trust e over me. Addressing this now is likely distracting us from what we really need to do, but you know - just don't let this feeling sink in. I'm confident that I can show e to be scum once I devote the appropriate amount of time, but I need you guys to not be biased.

I would love to see this case.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: May 10, 2017, 11:12:45 am »

But if he is scum, the results are fake as well. It's not much of an argument if it requires believing him to be town. It wouldn't be hard for scum to fake results that fit my actual night actions, there hasn't been any.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: May 10, 2017, 01:18:20 pm »

I think E is more likely town than faust, but I'd have to go back to provide a reason. I admit to being a little ambivalent about this, since we should lynch either schadd or Eevee with 100% guarantee to hit scum, and then it might actually become obvious who is scum between E and faust.

Especially if we lynch eevee.

I'm slightly confused why you are so certain that Eevee is the SK.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: May 10, 2017, 01:19:50 pm »

Also, does Robz usually bus or not bus?

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: May 10, 2017, 01:27:30 pm »

schadd, who are you planning on voting for?  Robz or Eevee?

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: May 10, 2017, 01:27:37 pm »

Also, does Robz usually bus or not bus?

Robz HATES bussing, and avoids doing it generally. He has bussed, but is less inclined to do so than other top scum players.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: May 10, 2017, 01:29:00 pm »

And also, there are different kinds of bussing Late-game bussing in order to get semi-IC status on the ultimate day? Sure. Early bussing? No, early bussers lose.

(I realize this does not help my case that I am not mcmc's partner, but it's the truth.)

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: May 10, 2017, 01:52:08 pm »

And also, there are different kinds of bussing Late-game bussing in order to get semi-IC status on the ultimate day? Sure. Early bussing? No, early bussers lose.

(I realize this does not help my case that I am not mcmc's partner, but it's the truth.)

That is what I remember from you, and I highly doubt faust would let you bus him.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: May 10, 2017, 01:59:40 pm »

That is what I remember from you, and I highly doubt faust would let you bus him.

Well okay, but I am town, and I have zero reason to vote for faust, since there's a 100% chance we lynch scum if I vote for Eevee or schadd.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: May 10, 2017, 02:04:15 pm »

Well okay, but I am town, and I have zero reason to vote for faust, since there's a 100% chance we lynch scum if I vote for Eevee or schadd.

I mean earlier in the game.  You defend faust a lot in the early game.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: May 10, 2017, 02:09:15 pm »

Oh. Well that's true. I would like to think I would have put more energy into it as scum. But sure.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: May 10, 2017, 02:26:52 pm »

Oh. Well that's true. I would like to think I would have put more energy into it as scum. But sure.

He wasn't really under that much heat. 

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: May 10, 2017, 02:36:19 pm »

I think E is more likely town than faust, but I'd have to go back to provide a reason. I admit to being a little ambivalent about this, since we should lynch either schadd or Eevee with 100% guarantee to hit scum, and then it might actually become obvious who is scum between E and faust.

Especially if we lynch eevee.

I'm slightly confused why you are so certain that Eevee is the SK.

1) your result on schadd
2) the kills of mcmc and Andrew just don't fit a SK!robz narrative in my opinion

Sure, investigative immunity. Sure, wifom. But I think the simplest explanation is the right one here
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 72  All

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 20 queries.