Miscellaneous > Introductions

Hello! Im new!

(1/5) > >>

arishipshape:
Hi guys! I like dominion! Well, I guess you could have figured that out. This is a great forum, so I made an account. My favorite card is Possession (until I get my hands on seaside... then I love tactitian) and I am ok at dominion. I can't figure out, if you type in dominion online, and go to the first link, is that goko, or isotropic? I have an account, but cant figure out what it is... Also, apparently i'm a pawn. What does that mean? Thanks for your help! Wow, it's fun to do the prove you are human how much does silver cost.

Awaclus:
Welcome! dominion.games is made by Shuffle iT, aka Stef and SCSN from this forum.

You are a pawn because of how many posts you have written. As you write more posts, the title changes to more expensive cards.

RevanFan:
Favorite card is Possession? So you like torturing people? Possession is the only card in the entire game I've ever considered banning.

Anywho, welcome to the forum. I don't post often here myself, but the community has been good to me whenever I'm around.

arishipshape:
Cool! Thanks for responding! I love possession because it requires finesse, as possession a silver, 2 copper and 2 estate hand is pretty bad. Being possessed isn't that bad (I would know). Although I do love torturing people... I generally take the curse when I get tortured.
EDIT: What is respect? How do I have 3? I am but a lowly pawn, deserving nothing (yet).

McGarnacle:

--- Quote from: arishipshape on April 10, 2017, 03:58:06 pm ---Cool! Thanks for responding! I love possession because it requires finesse, as possession a silver, 2 copper and 2 estate hand is pretty bad. Being possessed isn't that bad (I would know). Although I do love torturing people... I generally take the curse when I get tortured.
EDIT: What is respect? How do I have 3? I am but a lowly pawn, deserving nothing (yet).

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the forums! Respect is like people agreeing with what you say. I don't hate Possession as much as other people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version