Dominion > Tournaments and Events

3p Tournament

(1/7) > >>

LaLight:
Hi guys!

I know how we all love 3p games. Which makes even more of a shame that we don't really have 3p Tournaments! So, here's one.

- It is either for 8 or 16 players. All players will be randomly separated into groups, 4 people in each.
- If we have 8 players, there will be 2 groups, 2 people out of each go into the finals.
- If we have 16 players, 1 person from each group is going to finals.
- There will be 4 matches in each group: 123, 124, 134, 234. The order does not matter.
- Each match is a series of 3 games of Dominion. Each player goes first once.

- In each separate game the winner gains 2 points, the second place gains 1 point, the third place gains 0 points. If there is a tie it resolves by the following scenario:
1) The tie is first and second place: both gain 1,5 points, loser gains 0.
2) The tie is second and third place: Both gain 0.5 points (winner gains 2)
3) The tie is all three players: everybody gains 1 point.

When all the three games are over the following scenario is proceeding:
1) Points proceed to the final Group Table

- If we have 8 players, the ones who are the 1st and second place in each group proceed to finals.
- If we have 16 players, the 1 person from each group who is on the first place is going to finals.

If there is a tie in the final results of the group: the following scenario is proceeded:

1) If 2 and 3 places are split, the two players play 2p game (with lowest seed go first) to determine a winner.
2) If 1, 2 and 3 places are split or all the places are split, the players play the game (with lowest seed go first) to determine a winner.

Finals resolve the same way as a group stage.

If there are any questions left, I am ready to answer them and renew the OP.

LaLight:
List of participants:

1. LaLight
2. The Do-Operator
3. Simon (DK)
4. Chris is me
5. Micha1980
6. Singletee
7. tufftaeh
8. Mee

The Do-Operator:
I'm in

Simon (DK):
I found out you can press notify and get an e-mail when there's a new topic, so I will not miss new tournaments from now on :)

I'm in.

Question for the op: How is 8 players split into 4 groups with 4 players in each?
Shouldn't it be 8 players 2 groups and 16 players 4 groups?

LaLight:

--- Quote from: Simon (DK) on April 07, 2017, 05:19:08 am ---I found out you can press notify and get an e-mail when there's a new topic, so I will not miss new tournaments from now on :)

I'm in.

Question for the op: How is 8 players split into 4 groups with 4 players in each?
Shouldn't it be 8 players 2 groups and 16 players 4 groups?

--- End quote ---

Thanks, fixed!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version