Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 44  All

Author Topic: Newbie Mafia 10: Return of the Super Awesome Flavor Names (!!!) Mafia-Town Wins!  (Read 163878 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama

Isn't it good that I'm contributing?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

kkrieg

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: kkrieg
    • View Profile

I'm at work so I don't have time to reread anything, but I think I'm ok with lynching Jake.
100% win rate at RLM

kkrieg

• Pawn
    • View Profile

Haha after we got one scum I kind of just assumed town would win but I guess the second scum isn't always super clear.
100% win rate at RLM

kkrieg

• Pawn
    • View Profile

Ok now I'm ready to vote for Jake
100% win rate at RLM

kkrieg

• Pawn
    • View Profile

Oh just counted th votes and realized he's already been lynched oops.
100% win rate at RLM

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

Thread Locked!
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

Final Vote Count

JaketheBaseballGod22 (4): Roadrunner7671, JaketheBaseballGod22, SpaceAnemone, schadd

Not Voting (2): kkrieg, Awaclus

JaketheBaseballGod22 was lynched! He was Kinda Bad (In a Good Way?) Flavor Name, a Vanilla Townie.

With 6 alive it took 4 to lynch. Night 3 starts now and ends Friday April 21 at 5pm forum time.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

I'd like to open this up soon as I wont be able to at 5pm FT after all. PM me if you'd rather I not.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

RANDOM MAFIA NOOB

"Tell me some true things about fighting.
Tell me you love me."

TEPROC

"I love you," Teproc said. "You can publish it in the Gazzettino if you like. I love your hard, flat body and your strange eyes that frighten me when they become wicked. I love your hand and all your other wounded places."

-An example of Teproc ingeniously utilizing appeal to emotion techniques. The random noob subsequently sheeped Teproc relentlessly in every other game they played together.

schadd was killed in the night! He was Seriously Solid and Sweet s'Flavor s'Name, a Vanilla Townie.

Day 4 Starts Now!

Vote Count 4.0

Not Voting (4): kkrieg, Awaclus, Roadrunner7671, SpaceAnemone

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Day 4 starts now and ends Friday April 28 at 3pm forum time.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 12:32:41 pm by AndrewisFTTW »

kkrieg

• Pawn
    • View Profile

Wow down to 4 people so quickly?
100% win rate at RLM

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile

Shouldn't we no lynch here?
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama

I actually don't like no lynch, because it probably just means I get NK'd and I don't think that helps you out very much.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile

I actually don't like no lynch, because it probably just means I get NK'd and I don't think that helps you out very much.

Haha, seriously? I think all three of you have been moderately townie this game, but someone's got to be the scum. Whoever it is has played a solid game, because I'm really not convinced we know enough to lynch for certain here. A no-lynch costs us nothing, so why not go for it?
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama

Haha, seriously? I think all three of you have been moderately townie this game, but someone's got to be the scum. Whoever it is has played a solid game, because I'm really not convinced we know enough to lynch for certain here. A no-lynch costs us nothing, so why not go for it?

Haha, seriously. The only reason why I wouldn't get killed is if someone else has a strong scum read on the scum. We have to lynch sooner or later, and I'd rather get to influence the lynch than not.

kkrieg

• Pawn
    • View Profile

Haha, seriously. The only reason why I wouldn't get killed is if someone else has a strong scum read on the scum. We have to lynch sooner or later, and I'd rather get to influence the lynch than not.
I'm definitely for no lynching today. To make lynching worth it, all 3 town would have to agree on the one scum right? I don't see that happening. I don't have a solid read on the last scum.

Awaclus - who would you lynch?
100% win rate at RLM

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama

I'm definitely for no lynching today. To make lynching worth it, all 3 town would have to agree on the one scum right? I don't see that happening. I don't have a solid read on the last scum.

Awaclus - who would you lynch?

You can also think of it this way: at least 2 town have to agree on the wrong person being scum for us to lose. If we no-lynch, if one townie is wrong, that's immediately game over.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama

As for who I would lynch, I'll put more thought into that later.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama

Which is not to say that I'm going to tell you when that happens.

kkrieg

• Pawn
    • View Profile

Is anyone else feeling the most scumminess from Space?
100% win rate at RLM

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile

Is anyone else feeling the most scumminess from Space?

Sorry I'm quiet. I'm doing a load of re-reading, but I'm not going to be able to finish it today.

We're at MYLO, which means if we lynch the wrong person here, we lose.

Also, it's worth noting that if you and RR agree about the no-lynch, we can still push that through without Awaclus's support by doing the vote: no lynch thing.
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

kkrieg

• Pawn
    • View Profile

I think I'm on board with a no lynch today.
But I did just finish rereading and the scummiest feels we're Space.
100% win rate at RLM

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Space supporting a no lynch is to some extent scummy.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile

Space supporting a no lynch is to some extent scummy.

How on earth do you figure that? MYLO and LYLO aren't something to handle with just gut reads; we need actual cases and examinations of how people have played. I'd rather devote my limited time to picking through evidence from fewer people if possible, and having a 50-50 chance at LYLO is better than a one in three chance right now.

Have you re-read how Awaclus has played so far this game? Do you think he's really as townie as he's claiming he is? Why isn't it his refusal to take us down to LYLO that causes you concern? I mean, I'm feeling scummy on him right now because he's the one I've just been re-reading. I'm saving you till tomorrow because you've posted almost as much as the other three of us combined...

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile

No, I have no clue why Awaclus is so towny, I'm just going with it. I support a no lynch though.

kkrieg

• Pawn
    • View Profile

What I'm thinking is it would be best to talk about who we will lynch tomorrow while all 4 of us are alive. Do a no lynch today and hopefully have a better idea of who scum is tomorrow.

I don't know - at this point is it helpful to point out why I specifically think Space is scum? If she isn't, then it gives scum more reasons to attack a  townie. Does that make sense?
100% win rate at RLM
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 44  All

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 20 queries.