Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 44  All

Author Topic: Newbie Mafia 10: Return of the Super Awesome Flavor Names (!!!) Mafia-Town Wins!  (Read 164843 times)

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
  • Shuffle iT Username: TWM
    • View Profile

Referring to jake and RR going back and forth like in M91. Reads and talking are fine but don't hijack the whole thread. Don't want to inhibit, but don't be a distraction.
Wins: M91, M96, NM10, M98, M102, M105
Losses: M100, M103, M104, M109, M112

MVPs: M91, M96
Win percentage: 54.5 (6/11)

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile

ah ok nvm
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile

Referring to jake and RR going back and forth like in M91. Reads and talking are fine but don't hijack the whole thread. Don't want to inhibit, but don't be a distraction.
Weren't you and me scum together that game?
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

as the mod: yes!
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
  • Shuffle iT Username: TWM
    • View Profile

Weren't you and me scum together that game?

Yes. And it was very helpful as scum. It allowed me to zero in on jake and ignore everything else.
Wins: M91, M96, NM10, M98, M102, M105
Losses: M100, M103, M104, M109, M112

MVPs: M91, M96
Win percentage: 54.5 (6/11)

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile

Time to look at Jake!

First, I want to look at Kubo Mafia:
Yeah sorry but I think that RR may be scum here. I also dislike the idea of lynching LL because just by a numbers perspective he's been scum a lot recently (M94 etc) and I doubt that he can be scum so many games in a row.
Jake was scum, and he wanted to lynch me but keep LaLight around. Could this be because I tend to scum read him and LaLight tends to town read him? Keep in mind that in this game, Lalight was his partner.

because just by a numbers perspective he's been scum a lot recently (M94 etc) and I doubt that he can be scum so many games in a row.
Jake uses poor reasoning as scum.

Yeah
First, Jake expresses agreement.

sorry
Then, he apologizes. That's called appealing to emotion.

I think
In the game where TWM, mcmc and I were scum, mcmc gave TWM some newbie scum advice: Always say 'I' and never say 'you,' because you'll sound less accusatory.

may
Not committing himself so he can still seem innocent/on the fence.

RR may be scum here.
Scum is going to agree with literally any wagon on any towny because we're at MyLo. If a newbie player is on/supporting of a wagon, it should be regarded with more suspicion than usual. And I'm not calling Jake a newbie to Mafia, I'm calling a newbie to an Ashersky setup.

I also

He says I again!

also
Expresses agreement again.

a numbers perspective he's been scum a lot recently (M94 etc) and I doubt that he can be scum so many games in a row.
This argument is invalid and I strongly suspect Jake knows that.

I doubt
He says I yet again.

(M94 etc)
Even with his invalid argument, he only gives one example of LaLight being scum 'so many games in a row.'[/b]

Conclusion: Jake is scum.

ppe LOTS
Ok hold up did RR just make a scum arugement against me because I use the word I a lot. This is ridiculous
Jake focuses only on the weak parts of a case and not on any other part of the case as scum.

I think I like the SA lynch most so for now Vote: SA

This could be Jake sidling onto the "quick"-hammer. I'm seriously town!
Or it could be Jake voting for who he thinks is scum
Jake is snarky as scum.

I would be open to a mass claim.
Jake likes it when people claim when he’s scum.

Ok hold up awaclus your case is bull I WANT TO LYNCH A BETTLE. I've never said otherwise.
As scum, Jake uses capital letters to get his point across.

Now let’s look at this game:

Is 719-726 a fake fight between partners to try and make themselves seem more separate? I mean I'm 99% sure RR knows by now that awaclus never gives his reads because he believes it to be anti town so why were those posts like that then. I mean we discussed that earlier in D1.
Jake uses poor reasoning this game.

Wait so you think I'm scum because I used a emote. I can go back and find at least 5 posts where I used emotes in EVERY SINGLE ONE of my games.
In this game, Jake only focuses on the weak part of this case and not on any other parts.

Is 719-726 a fake fight between partners to try and make themselves seem more separate? I mean I'm 99% sure RR knows by now that awaclus never gives his reads because he believes it to be anti town so why were those posts like that then. I mean we discussed that earlier in D1.
Please stop.
Why because I'm right?
Jake has been snarky this game (I could find more examples of this).

Also, it is protocol to allow someone the opportunity to claim/provide final arguments as to why you shouldn't lynch them.

In my case, you won't get a claim and if you have questions feel free to ask. No need for any special "intent to hammer"
Will you softclaim?
Jake likes it when people claim this game.

KKRIEG 5 MINUTES TO VOTE E LIKE THIS Vote: 2.71838
Jake has used capital letters this game to get his point across.

I’ll look at Portal Mafia later, but for nome I’m gonna Vote: Jake
Ok i use capital letters to get my point across. As scum I would want to stay out of the spotlight so I wouldn't use dramatic caps.

YOU HAVE USED THE BOLDED CASE AGAINST ME BEFORE IN OTHER GAMES WTF.

Btw I do like massclaims especially when everybody in the game wants to massclaim. Also where in this game have I suggested a massclaim? I suggested that e claimed because if he claimed a Pr I wouldn't have wanted to lynch him D1. (duh)

Btw I'm snarky pretty much all the time not just when i'm scum.

And i'm not focusing on the "weak parts of the case" when its a reread and that was most of your case which wasn't even on me.

Also why are you comparing with a blitz game instead of comparing with a recent game where I was scum (M94) and played completely differently. Also if I remember right you were scum in M91 and only targeted me (like now).  OMG I just read some of M91 and your just like it now. Vote: RR
Baseball For Life
Mafia Record Overall (6-14) 30%

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

Scum Wins (2-3) 40% M87L, M94W, ZM23L, M99L, ZM24W

MVP's: None

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

Ok i use capital letters to get my point across. As scum I would want to stay out of the spotlight so I wouldn't use dramatic caps.
uh.

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

dibs on hammer toDay

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

btw

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile

But...but you did use capital letters as scum...

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile

And i'm not focusing on the "weak parts of the case" when its a reread and that was most of your case which wasn't even on me.
That is exactly what you did. i had multiple 'points' against you and all you talked about was your emoji.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile

OMG I just read some of M91 and your just like it now. Vote: RR
Then make a post like I did! Don't withhold information! If you really want my lynch, share your findings and let us discuss them!

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

my favorite thing is that there's 2 spaces before that sentence because he's like "how can i make it seem like time passed between these two things"

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Also why are you comparing with a blitz game instead of comparing with a recent game where I was scum (M94) and played completely differently. Also if I remember right you were scum in M91 and only targeted me (like now).  OMG I just read some of M91 and your just like it now. Vote: RR
This is my favorite part.

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile

That is exactly what you did. i had multiple 'points' against you and all you talked about was your emoji.
That's exactly what your doing with mine!!!!
Baseball For Life

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

scumma lumma duma lumma u assumin i'm a human what i gotta do to get it through to you i'm superhuman

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile

I responded to everything I thought I needed to. For example, I didn't respond to the part about you bolding a case I've used before because you didn't bold anything.

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile

Whatever lynch me if you really think i'm scum but then lynch RR tommorow at Mylo and when I'm right lynch awaclus the day after.
Baseball For Life

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile

I responded to everything I thought I needed to. For example, I didn't respond to the part about you bolding a case I've used before because you didn't bold anything.
Whoops sorry this part

Yeah
First, Jake expresses agreement.

sorry
Then, he apologizes. That's called appealing to emotion.

I think
In the game where TWM, mcmc and I were scum, mcmc gave TWM some newbie scum advice: Always say 'I' and never say 'you,' because you'll sound less accusatory.

may
Not committing himself so he can still seem innocent/on the fence.

RR may be scum here.
Scum is going to agree with literally any wagon on any towny because we're at MyLo. If a newbie player is on/supporting of a wagon, it should be regarded with more suspicion than usual. And I'm not calling Jake a newbie to Mafia, I'm calling a newbie to an Ashersky setup.

I also

He says I again!

also
Expresses agreement again.

a numbers perspective he's been scum a lot recently (M94 etc) and I doubt that he can be scum so many games in a row.
This argument is invalid and I strongly suspect Jake knows that.

I doubt
He says I yet again.

(M94 etc)
Even with his invalid argument, he only gives one example of LaLight being scum 'so many games in a row.'

Conclusion: Jake is scum.
Baseball For Life

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

L0L

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile

Um...how have I used it against you more than once? It was in my case because of your response to it.
PPE

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile

lynch me
It's settled!
If you can provide a good reasoning for my last post then I'll even self vote
Baseball For Life

schadd

• Jester
    • View Profile

L0L
oh i thought something was supposed to be bolded again
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 44  All

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 20 queries.