Dominion > Puzzles and Challenges

Revenge of Dominion Picture Trivia

(1/5) > >>

dghunter79:
Hello, and welcome back to Dominion Picture Trivia, for the fifth and final installment.  I hope you have had a restful two years.

As some of you may remember, in this game, the names of exactly two Dominion cards, events, or landmarks are entered into Google Image Search, and an image is chosen from among the front page (ish) results. You then work backwards from the images to figure out what the original pairs of cards were.

In this round, each pair includes the name of exactly one card, event, or landmark from the newest expansion, Empires.  No name is used twice.

Additionally, each image has been made beautiful by having a filter applied to it on PRISMA, an amazing app which takes ordinary photographs and turns them into Dominion card art.

Can you work backwards from the images to figure out all twelve pairs of names?  There's maybe some tough ones in there.

EDIT: As they are solved, a list of solvers.

1. Replace Crown -- LibraryAdventurer
2. Charm City -- dghunter79
3. Settlers Port -- Skumpy
4. Warrior Wall -- Skumpy
5. Giant Capital -- dghunter79
6. Oracle Arena -- Polk5440
7. Wedding Procession  -- dghunter79
8. Curse Tomb -- dghunter79
9. Gladiator Ball -- xyz123, LibraryAdventurer
10. Engineer Forge -- Skumpy, LibraryAdventurer
11. Sauna Rocks -- dghunter79
12. Donate Library -- Skumpy

http://i.imgur.com/AqBisYz.jpg

Skumpy:
I'm definitely not going to be figuring out most of these. While I'm first, I will solve

6. Warrior Arena

Will edit if I get more...

EDIT: I know nothing about Star Trek, but I googled "Black Guy in Star Trek" leading me to:

10.Engineer Forge

xyz123:
5 Gold/Wall
9 Gladiator/Ball

Simon (DK):
For one of the cards in 3 I'm thinking Settlers

ThetaSigma12:
3: Lighthouse/City?

12 might have Library from the books, and 10 could be Forge, isn't his name La Forge?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version