Miscellaneous > Other Games

Temporum: Alternate Realities speculation

(1/22) > >>

werothegreat:
So the Temporum expansion is supposed to release sometime this month (hopefully), and I took a look at the RGG page - it adds 48 new zones, and 60 new cards - that doubles both!  It also mentions chits and cards for certain new zones (interesting!).  What I'm mainly wondering is what the rules will be with playing with expansion cards - do you just play with all 120?  Make that 180 if another expansion releases?  Seems unwieldy.  Or will the rules say to play with one set or the other?  That could certainly add more variety.

As a disclaimer, I did play with GendoIkari's prototype of the expansion way back in 2015, but I don't remember anything about it, and had no idea which cards/zones were base and which were expansion at the time.  I was just really confused the whole time.

Donald X.:

--- Quote from: werothegreat on March 12, 2017, 08:39:28 pm ---So the Temporum expansion is supposed to release sometime this month (hopefully), and I took a look at the RGG page - it adds 48 new zones, and 60 new cards - that doubles both!  It also mentions chits and cards for certain new zones (interesting!).  What I'm mainly wondering is what the rules will be with playing with expansion cards - do you just play with all 120?  Make that 180 if another expansion releases?  Seems unwieldy.  Or will the rules say to play with one set or the other?  That could certainly add more variety.
--- End quote ---
You just play with all 120. I don't imagine there will be another expansion.

GendoIkari:
120 sleeved is pretty unwieldy; what I usually do is, after shuffling, just put about half of them in the box. It's  very rare to go through 60 cards in a game; of course if I do I get the other half.

But after I get a published copy, I'll probably unsleeve them.

werothegreat:
March is almost over... D:

LuciferousPeridot:

--- Quote from: werothegreat on March 24, 2017, 12:43:20 pm ---March is almost over... D:

--- End quote ---

I have an Amazon gift card waiting since Christmas. Be great to see new cards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version