Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 66  All

Author Topic: RMM42: Space Alert Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 184471 times)

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: RMM42: Space Alert Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #1275 on: February 14, 2018, 11:06:18 am »

Lift-A
Lift-B x2
Lift-C
Blue-B
Red-A
Red-C
Wait, you also pass on taking an action? Have we ever heard what you did N1?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: February 14, 2018, 11:55:12 am »

Lift-A
Lift-B x2
Lift-C
Blue-B
Red-A
Red-C
I was in a rush N1 and accidentally typed a card I didn't have. So I only did two things N1.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: February 14, 2018, 11:58:19 am »

Lift-A
Lift-B x2
Lift-C
Blue-B
Red-A
Red-C
I was in a rush N1 and accidentally typed a card I didn't have. So I only did two things N1.
And what things?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: February 14, 2018, 12:48:03 pm »

Lift-A
Lift-B x2
Lift-C
Blue-B
Red-A
Red-C
And what things?
Track and lift

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: February 14, 2018, 01:26:21 pm »

Why did everyone go blue after many people said only scum go to blue? And how many lower blue people do we have?

I'm interested to see how Faust can prevent secret Hutchings because it seems like scum is maybe already there.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: February 14, 2018, 01:32:58 pm »

Why did everyone go blue after many people said only scum go to blue? And how many lower blue people do we have?

I'm interested to see how Faust can prevent secret Hutchings because it seems like scum is maybe already there.
My magnificent plan will be released as soon as we have the last claim from RR.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: February 14, 2018, 03:00:31 pm »

Hmmm...conspiracy-theory-wise.  It's technically possible that Lalight was never in lower blue, since I think the only reason for him being there is that he filled central uselessly yesterday. 

Awaclus should be able to confirm that though, I think.  For myself, I got a mod update that my attempt to fill central failed (because it was already filled).  So, assuming Awaclus is town, can you confirm that your attempt to fill central failed because Lalight had already filled it?
I like it. My vote for lalight stands.

The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: February 14, 2018, 03:01:35 pm »

Updating the consolidation:
1: Iguana - Cop RR (town), down, pass
2: silverspawn - WV faust (survived), down, monitor Skumpy (white)
3: faust - blue, monitor (?), monitor (?)
4: Awaclus - blue, monitor EFHW (white), monitor Haddock (blue)
5: theorel - printout (1 tracker, 1 cop, 1 doctor, 1 WV), blue, monitor RR (blue)
6: Haddock - WV, down, monitor
7: LaLight - monitor silver (?), up, doctor faust
8: Skumpy - ???
9: e - wiggled, red, cop Skumpy (fail)
10: Roadrunner - wv (fail), down, transfer energy to blue
11: EFHW - replenish, printout (1 tracker, 1 cop, 1 doctor, 1 WV), printout

So, the sum of things is that we have two people who have claimed to weak visit and like a million print outs that say only 1 weak visit happened

Haddock needs to claim who he weak visited
Since my claim was literally saying "I did the same as silver, only after" I didnt think I needed to clarify that my wv failed.

I tried to wv Faust, as I said I would.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: February 14, 2018, 03:02:27 pm »

Wait I didn't get a whole bunch of ppes .  Hold on.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: February 14, 2018, 03:04:14 pm »

Lift-C Blue-A Blue-B Red-C 2x Blue-C

And vote: Haddock in mind after we plan the stuff. I haven't messed up anything.
No, you're just lying.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: February 14, 2018, 03:04:59 pm »

Wait. Nevermind. I think I am wrong with all that thinking I just did. Now I have other thoughts. But first.... sleep
Yeah, Haddock's weak visit would have failed because of silver's...so you can use that to rethink everything.  Haddock still lied because he claimed to use the lift when it was unavailable (assuming Lalight is town, which still seems likeliest).
How do you get that I'm likelier scum than lalight?
One of us is lying. It's 50-50. If you have a read, explain it otherwise your probabilities are just misleading.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: February 14, 2018, 03:06:10 pm »

(Red-A), (Lift-A), (Red-B), (Red-B), (Red-C), (Red-B), (Blue-C)

theorel

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: theorel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: February 14, 2018, 03:51:53 pm »

Wait. Nevermind. I think I am wrong with all that thinking I just did. Now I have other thoughts. But first.... sleep
Yeah, Haddock's weak visit would have failed because of silver's...so you can use that to rethink everything.  Haddock still lied because he claimed to use the lift when it was unavailable (assuming Lalight is town, which still seems likeliest).
One of us is lying. It's 50-50. If you have a read, explain it otherwise your probabilities are just misleading.
I wouldn't consider them misleading, simply stated without reason.  But, here's the reasons that I believe Lalight over you:

I think you're likelier scum because your claim of actions was easily faked by simply at each point copying silver's claim.  You've never made a unique statement regarding your night actions, at each point you've claimed relatively soon after silver's claim (unless I'm misremembering).  I think you had no good idea of what you would do as town, and so have conveniently copied a town player's claims of activity.  That's why I think you're likelier scum than lalight.

There's also the fact that Lalight has actually done things at night, and you've done nothing.  And Awaclus can confirm whether Lalight in fact filled central white during N1...obviously if he says that it didn't happen then that would change my mind.  Awaclus: can you say whether your fill-central-white action failed?  (Recheck your quicktopic, since it might have been corrected after the start of today, as mine was).

theorel

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: February 14, 2018, 03:55:28 pm »

@Awaclus: can you say whether your fill-central-white action failed?  (Recheck your quicktopic, since it might have been corrected after the start of today, as mine was).
(Asked separately so that it's harder for you to overlook)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: February 14, 2018, 03:59:12 pm »

I wouldn't consider them misleading, simply stated without reason.  But, here's the reasons that I believe Lalight over you:

I think you're likelier scum because your claim of actions was easily faked by simply at each point copying silver's claim.  You've never made a unique statement regarding your night actions, at each point you've claimed relatively soon after silver's claim (unless I'm misremembering).  I think you had no good idea of what you would do as town, and so have conveniently copied a town player's claims of activity.  That's why I think you're likelier scum than lalight.

There's also the fact that Lalight has actually done things at night, and you've done nothing.  And Awaclus can confirm whether Lalight in fact filled central white during N1...obviously if he says that it didn't happen then that would change my mind.  Awaclus: can you say whether your fill-central-white action failed?  (Recheck your quicktopic, since it might have been corrected after the start of today, as mine was).

I would argue all of these actions are alignment neutral.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: February 14, 2018, 04:00:19 pm »

My cards are: (Red-C), (Red-B), (Blue-C), (Lift-C), (Red-B), (Lift-B)
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: February 14, 2018, 04:00:33 pm »

Can someone explain to me why it was a bad call to move energy into blue? Because I was planning on doing something similar to that tonight if I was low in the order.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: February 14, 2018, 04:01:57 pm »

I need to reread LaLight/Haddock before I make any decisions. Until then, I like my vote on theorel.

It is interesting that we have contradicting claims and only Haddock is the default lynch
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: February 14, 2018, 04:04:21 pm »

Can someone explain to me why it was a bad call to move energy into blue? Because I was planning on doing something similar to that tonight if I was low in the order.

No one wants to be doctored? I don't think it is scummy.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: February 14, 2018, 04:04:54 pm »

I also don't think staying on the upper deck is bad.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: February 14, 2018, 04:06:51 pm »

It takes energy away from red and white, which are both generally speaking more useful than blue.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: February 14, 2018, 04:08:37 pm »

Unfortunately, my plan will have to wait to morning. Rough sketch: We block tonight's kill by playing lots of C actions in lower white.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1297 on: February 14, 2018, 05:02:54 pm »

@Awaclus: can you say whether your fill-central-white action failed?  (Recheck your quicktopic, since it might have been corrected after the start of today, as mine was).
(Asked separately so that it's harder for you to overlook)

Rechecked QT, all actions were successful.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: February 14, 2018, 06:04:08 pm »

But someone did use doctor.

theorel

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: February 14, 2018, 10:15:40 pm »

vote: Lalight then.

So, to clarify this:
Lalight claimed as N1 action: refilled central pool+went to Blue.
This implies Lalight filled central pool in round 2 of night 1.
Player order for N1 is:
1: Awaclus
2: Skumpy
3: theorel
4: gkrieg
5: silverspawn
6: Haddock
7: EFHW
8: faust
9: mcmcsalot
10: e
11: Iguana
12: LaLight
13: Roadrunner

So, between Lalight in round 2 and awaclus in round 3, the only person to act was Roadrunner.
Roadrunner claimed his N1 actions were:
I took two unsuccessful actions and moved bluewards
Roadrunner is town from iguana's investigation.
So, the central pool, if filled by lalight would still be full during Awaclus' turn.
Now my initial belief was that this was meaningless (I was informed as of N1 that all my actions were successful).  But I was updated after this last night that my round 3 action should have failed.  It is possible that space clarified this for me and not awaclus, but that seems highly unlikely, and hopefully will be corrected before we lynch lalight if it's the case.

This means that lalight is now contradicting 2 players instead of 1, so hence the vote change.  It's possible I'm missing something here, and am open to someone pointing it out.  But this seems relatively clear-cut from my perspective...I don't think that awaclus would hang himself out to dry for Haddock in this case.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 66  All

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 20 queries.