Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7  All

Author Topic: Dominion: Antiquity (WIP! Please help!)  (Read 34327 times)

Neirai the Forgiven

• Explorer
  • Respect: +134
    • View Profile
Dominion: Antiquity (WIP! Please help!)
« on: February 23, 2017, 02:20:52 pm »
+6

OP updated December 18th, 2017
Hey, everyone. For the last two months year I've been working hard on a fanbrew expansion, Antiquity!
I've come here to get balance feedback on the cards.

Just as a background, I'm a successful modder (co-founder of the critically acclaimed Colonialist Legacies series of Civilization V mods) and aspiring game designer. As a challenge for myself, I decided to build a custom homebrew set, playtest it, buy art for it (from Jan Boruta, and artist that is huge in the Civ V mod scene,) and print it off.

The theme of the set is archaeology. Both 'old things' (artifacts, ancient ruins, old rites) as well as the modern people (archaeologists, collectors, etc) involved in archaeology.
Mechanically, the set focus is "Discarding" with an emphasis on Reactions as well as gains, Victory tokens, and upgraders.
There's a bit of randomized flavor, but basically I tried to create interesting cards that feel 'official' but also can have interesting interactions with official cards.

At this point, the cards are mostly close to finished... I've been playtesting constantly all year. But some are still in flux -- Pharaohs and Mendicants in particular.

Enough of that, on to the cards!

Petroglyph ($3)
Action - Reaction
+1 Action
Discard any number of cards, then draw until you have 4 cards in hand.
-
When you discard this card during an Action phase, you can reveal it and set it aside.
If you do, discard it at the end of turn for +1 Card.

Agora ($5)
Action - Reaction
+2 Actions
+$2

-
When you discard this card other than during your Clean-up phase, you may reveal it to gain a Silver to your hand.

Discovery ($2)
Treasure
$2
While this is in play, when you buy a card from a Supply pile, shuffle this into that pile.
-
When you gain a card from the top of a non-Discovery Supply pile, if this is the next card in the pile, gain it and a Gold.

Aquifer ($5)   
Action - Reaction
+1 Card
+$1

You may play an Aquifer from your hand.
-
When you discard this card during your Action phase, you may reveal it to gain an Aquifer.

Tomb Raider ($3)
Action - Attack
+1 Action
Each other player discards an Attack card (or reveals they can't.)
You may gain a copy of a Treasure revealed this way.

Artifact ($4)
Treasure
$1
-
While this is in play, directly after you buy a Treasure, you may discard this to play that Treasure and +1 Buy.
This wording is technically correct but a bit weird... how do I play +1 Buy?

Treasure
$3
While this is in play, when you buy a card, put it on your Avatar mat.
If it was a Curse, take an extra turn after this one, and you draw all of the cards on your Avatar Mat instead of drawing from your deck at the end of this turn.

Dig Site ($8)
Victory - Action
Reveal the top 5 cards of your deck and discard them.
You may trash this. If you do,
+1% for each Action or Copper revealed.
+2% for each non-Copper Treasure revealed.

Moundbuilder Village ($3)
Action
+2 Actions
When you discard this from play during Clean-Up, look through your discard pile and set aside a card from your discard pile with the highest $ cost (if it's a tie, you choose.) Put it in your hand at the end of your turn.

Encroach ($6)
Action
+2 Cards.
+1 Action.

You may discard a Treasure card from your hand to gain a Victory card costing up to 2 more onto your deck.

Stoneworks ($4)
Action
+1 Buy.
Trash a card from your hand to gain a Silver onto your deck.
If you trashed a Victory card, get a VP token per $ it cost more than $2.
-
When you gain this, +1VP when you gain another card this turn.

Graveyard ($1)
Action
+2 Actions
-
When you trash this, gain a card from the trash.

Inspector ($3)
Action - Attack
+2 Cards
Reveal then discard 2 cards from your hand.
Each other player with 4 or more cards in hand discards a card that is a copy of one of the discarded cards (or reveals a hand with no copies.)

Archaeologist ($7)
Action
Reveal the top 6 cards of your deck.
Put 3 of them into your hand.
Choose one: Discard the remaining cards, or put them onto your deck in any order.

Mission House ($5)
Action
+2 Cards
If you have 5 or less VP tokens, you may discard a Victory card for +1VP.
Otherwise, +2 Actions.

Mendicant ($4)
Action
+1 Card
+1 Action

Gain a Copper to your hand.
-
At the end of your Buy Phase, if Coppers are the only Treasures in play, you may gain an Estate.

Profiteer ($5)
Action - Reaction
+1 Buy
+$1

Trash a non-Victory card from the Supply. Cards with the same name as that one cost $1 less this turn.
-
On your turn, when you gain a card other than during your Buy Phase, you may discard this to exchange that card for one costing $1 or $2 more.

Prospector ($3)
Action
+1 Card
+1 Action

You may discard a Victory card to gain a Treasure costing up to $1 more.

Pyramid ($5)
Action
+$5
You may trash 2 cards from your hand.
Gain 2 Curses.

Riches ($4)
Treasure
$4
At the end of your Buy Phase, if this is in play, trash all other Treasures you have in play.

Sarcophagus ($6)
Action
Gain an Action card costing up to $4. Play that Action twice, then trash it.
-
When you buy this, each other player gains a Curse.

Shipwreck ($2)
Action
+1 Buy
+$1

Look through your discard pile and put a Treasure from it onto the bottom of your deck.

Collector ($4)
Action
Each player (including you) looks at the top card of their deck and either discards it or puts it back.
Trash the top card of your deck. Gain a card costing up to $3 more that shares a type with it onto your deck.

Pharaoh ($8)
Action - Attack
Trash your hand. For each Treasure trashed this way, gain a Gold. For each Curse trashed this way, each other player gains a Curse.
Note: This started as a joke. Then my artist wanted me to put it in anyhow because he wanted to draw crazy art for it. So it's in.

Tomb Guardian ($3)
Action - Attack
+ $2
You may gain a Curse, for +1 Action and + $1.
You may discard a Curse. If you did, each other player reveals their hand, discards a Treasure of your choice, and gains a Copper to their hand.

Stronghold ($4)
Action - Reaction
Look through your discard pile.
Choose one: Trash up to two cards from it or your hand; or,
Play a card from it.
-
Directly after a player plays an Attack, you may reveal this from you hand to trash a card that you gained this turn, or one from your hand.

Boulder Trap ($3)
Trap   
-1 VP
-
When you trash this, each other player gains a Curse.
Note: The trap is a new card type with the rules:
Setup: Shuffle a Boulder into each Kingdom Supply pile (for split piles, shuffle it into the bottom split.) Turn these Supply piles face down, except for the top card. If you gain/trash the top card of the pile, reveal the next card by flipping it face up.
If you reveal this (flip it up) from the top of a Kingdom Supply pile, gain it.

If I'm ever foolish enough to make another Dominion fanspansion (Invention?,) it will also have traps.

At this point, I'm waiting for the last of the art to arrive and finishing up the rulebook.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 12:30:10 pm by Neirai the Forgiven »

trivialknot

• Jester
  • Respect: +1171
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion: Antiquity (WIP! Please help!)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 03:55:38 pm »
+5

It would help if you could also post the card text in the thread.

Ancient Waterways - A small nitpick, the reaction text should be below the on-play text.  This looks like an interesting and balanced card.

Archaeologist - This is usually bad for your deck.  It needs sufficiently high action density to trigger at all, and playing it actively decreases your action density.  I think you'd frequently have to trash actions that you want to keep.  What if you tried removing the trashing part?  Oh--I just realized this is a splitter too.

Artifact/Bauble - When you put a treasure into play, does that mean you're playing it?  If I have multiple artifacts, can I play the same treasure multiple times?  There are some interesting things you can do with this, particularly when Artifact is the only +Buy.  But I think most of the time it's a treasure that gives you the power to Delve.  $4 might be about right, although I'd test it at $2 and $3 as well.

Cursed Idol - A $5-cost gold isn't super strong to begin with, and 2 curses seems like a steep penalty.  I'd try it with 1 curse first.  It's interesting that you might buy one of these to punish an opponent, but you might just be punishing yourself.  Again, the reaction text should go below the on-play text.

Digsite - Say that I play a Digsite and reveal a gold, while you play a Digsite and reveal a copper, I have a whole 4 VP lead over you.  This feels very unfair.

Mission House - I think this should be priced at $4 or cheaper.  It's usually worse than Smithy or Gear.  Discarding 2 silver for a Duchy, well, that's almost enough to just buy the Duchy.  Topdecking action cards may occasionally be useful to guarantee a good turn next turn, but Gear accomplishes the same thing better.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 04:01:52 pm by trivialknot »

Neirai the Forgiven

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 05:07:05 pm »

Thank you! This is just the kind of feedback that I'm looking for.

**Update: Now that I'm not at work I can give a bit more pushback.

For the Artifact/Bauble: (Name not quite decided) -- putting the treasure into play means I'm playing it, yes. Although this being your buy phase, I could just as well put it into your hand and make it less confusing.
Although I hadn't thought of people discarding multiple of these to play the same treasure multiple times. Putting it into your hand would remove that option. Which I think is okay, if not less fun.

For the Cursed Idol: Originally the Cursed Idol just allowed other people to reveal it to give you curses. The problem is that then it is a great card in a two-player game, since you're likely to only get 1 curse if any, but in a 4 or god forbid 6 player game you could gain 5 or more curses from one play!
Hense, I balanced it around 3 player games. But perhaps capping the curse at 1 would be better? I'll have to test both ways.

I'm thinking for Digsite perhaps I should make it give points on a range instead... 2 or less is 1 VP, 3-5 is 3 VP, 6+ is 4 VP.

I'm still thinking about them all.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 11:03:33 pm by Neirai the Forgiven »

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1664
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 11:47:08 pm »
+2

I don't have much to add to what trivialknot said. Just wanted to say I like Ancient Waterways and Bauble.

If you make Bauble put the treasure in your hand, it wouldn't be any help because according to the rules, you can't play more treasures after you start buying things. You can only play treasures at the beginning of the buy phase. My suggestion on the wording would be:
"While this is in play, when you buy a Treasure, you may discard this card. If you do, +1 Buy and play that treasure if it isn't already in play."  This would keep two baubles from playing treasures twice.

Also, I thought it was neat that you chose the same flavor theme (Antiquity / Archaeology) as my fan expansion, Resurgence. You can look at it with the link in my sig. My expansion has several cards that use ruins.

Neirai the Forgiven

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 09:53:20 am »

Also, I thought it was neat that you chose the same flavor theme (Antiquity / Archaeology) as my fan expansion, Resurgence. You can look at it with the link in my sig. My expansion has several cards that use ruins.

Sweet. I also have an Ancient Temple (I think it'll be in the card list I reveal today)... maybe I should change the names to 'Buried' from Ancient? The idea is that these are cards you unearth.

My 'Ancient whatever' cards are all a cycle that use Tunnel-style reactions.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 09:55:01 am by Neirai the Forgiven »

Neirai the Forgiven

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 10:09:40 am »
+1

Dump #2!

Shipwreck (4)
Action   

Discard a card.
If you did:
+$2
Put this on top of your deck.
The inspiration for this card (name has flopped around a bit, from Sunken Vessel to Sunken Ship to Shipwreck) is a vessel packed with treasure sitting on the seabed. You can visit it again and again for wealth, but it takes a bit of work to do it.

Spelunker (4)
Action

+$2
Discard the top card of your deck. If it is an:
Action or Treasure, trash it and gain a card of the same type costing up to 3 Money more.
Victory card, gain a Gold.
It's a sort-of Mine with little control over what it works on, plus you don't get to put the new card into your hand.

Stoneworks (5)
Action   

+2 Cards.
+1 Buy.
Reveal your hand.
If you revealed more than one card with the same name,
Cards with the same name as those cards cost $2 less (But not less than $0)
This started as a Quarry mixed with an Ironworks... now it's just a weird Quarry.

Tomb Guardian (4)
Action - Attack

+$2
You may gain a Curse card immediately. If you do, +1 Action, +$1.
Each other player with 4 or more cards in hand puts 2 cards from their hand on top of their deck.
Are you willing to make a deal with the devil for the tomb's treasure? Originally, this made the target put a treasure on top of the target's deck. I might make it do that again.

Ziggurat (4)
Action

Trash two differently named cards from your discard pile.
If you do, play a card from your discard pile.
This one has changed quite a bit over time. The idea is to capture the Mayan-esque concept of sacrifices happening when the sun aligns with the building. Therefore, I'm not worried about this being a dud card when you have no discard pile. I'm worried about it being a dud card all the time. ;)

Ancient Temple (4)
Action - Reaction - Attack   

+2 Cards
Choose one: Trash up to two cards from your hand; or,
+1 VP token.
---
When you discard this card any time other than during Clean-up, you can reveal it. If you do, each other player gains a Curse.
It's sort of got some Temple flavor. It might be overcost? or undercost? It's hard to cost things when they have reactions and choices, since you can only use it for one of three things.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 10:12:37 am by Neirai the Forgiven »

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
  • Respect: +1345
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 10:11:36 am »
+2

(also let me know if there's any better uses of the forums that I could do. I'm a noob.)
You should check out the forum games!
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

ThetaSigma12

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: ThetaSigma12
  • Respect: +1809
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 10:37:12 am »
+1

Shipwreck (4)
Action   

Discard a card.
If you did:
+$2
I'd take the money out of the conditional, or maybe the discarding altogether. The concept is cool but a terminal silver costs roughly 2 and this is maybe worse.
Spelunker (4)
Action

+$2
Action or Treasure, trash it and gain a card of the same type costing up to 3 Money more.
Maybe just a Psudeo Swindler, trash the top card of your deck gain a card with the same type up to 3 more.
Stoneworks (5)
Action   

+2 Cards.
+1 Buy.
Reveal your hand.
Cards with the same name as those cards cost $2 less (But not less than $0)
Maybe just "You may reveal 2 cards with the same name from your hand, copies lf that card cost 2 less." I like it.
Tomb Guardian (4)
Action - Attack

+$2
You may gain a Curse card immediately. If you do, +1 Action, +$1.
Each other player with 4 or more cards in hand puts 2 cards from their hand on top of their deck.
It's a broken millitia even withought the Curse bit, which I don't like.
Ziggurat (4)
Action

I like it, but would be in favor of some discarding thing to make it less dead.
Ancient Temple (4)

+2 Cards
+1 VP token.
---
When you discard this card any time other than during Clean-up, you can reveal it. If you do, each other player gains a Curse.
It's really good. I'd start by removing the reaction and costing it 6.

All in all, you have some cool cards. A few things to consider.

You could maybe focus your set on some theme more, whether it's discarding or topdecking or whatever.
You could try interesting new effects, rather then just 3 old effects on a new card. Adding some alt VP, Events, Reserves, or a new token seems like a good way to start.
You could spend some time on names, and in general try to avoid just adding an Adjective to a pre-existing name (Tomb Guardian, Ancient Temple).

As I always, suggest look at my thread. You'll see a bunch of cards and get some idea of what works and what isn't new under the sun.
My magnum opus collection of dominion fan cards is available here!

Polk5440

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1788
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 01:42:24 pm »

I also like Ancient Waterways, Artifact, and Archaeologist the best of the first set of 6. The other three I wouldn't really keep around -- Cursed Idol especially.

Re: Cursed Idol. Here's my thinking.

Cache is probably your closest comparison. That card gives you a one time penalty of two Coppers on gain. Then the card is just a Gold for the rest of the game. You can play it as many times as you like without slowdown (i.e. waiting for others to potentially reveal), which is a plus, or additional potential penalty. And Cache is still a very weak card. 

So, I'm not excited by Cursed Idol and wouldn't likely ever buy it, so that leaves the whole pile to you! Yay! That's a "yay for me!". Gold is a weak card. Often, taking a $5 kingdom card over Gold even when you have $6 is the right move. It has to be this way for the game to be varied and interesting. Kingdom cards have to compete with and beat out Gold. This calculus wouldn't change even if Cursed Idol was a straight up Gold priced at $5. Think about how events like Delve and Wedding change (or more usually, don't change!) the game.

So I would focus my energies on the wheat (Ancient Waterways, Artifact, and Archaeologist) and cut the chaff (Cursed Idol).

Edit: word.

trivialknot

• Jester
  • Respect: +1171
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 03:04:39 pm »

I think it's fine if Artifact stacks.  It's slightly confusing, but makes it a more interesting card.  There are kingdoms where the only way to double-province is to play 2 Artifacts and buy a silver every turn.

Shipwreck - While a card that mandatorily topdecks itself is interesting, that ability should really be on a better card.  A terminal silver is something you usually don't even want for free, much less a thing you want to draw every single turn.

Spelunker - This seems strong.  If it hits Copper or Silver, it's better than Mine (a weak card but still priced at $5).  Hitting an action seems like the weakest effect.

Stoneworks - Well that's interesting.  You should try to imagine how this would play in a deck-drawing engine.  It would take a bit of setup, but you could buy lots of components after their cost has been reduced to $0, and then after getting 2 provinces you can buy them out the next turn.  I suppose it's a bit imbalanced, in that it's very powerful in a small number of situations, but not so great otherwise.

Tomb Guardian - A ghost ship at $4 would really really slow down the game, you have no idea.  Is it intentional that this can reduce players to a 2-card hand?  You might be able to fix it by saying players only put one card on top of their deck.

Ziggurat - Note that your discard pile is empty about half of the time--depending on the kind of deck you have.  Can this play any card, or only Actions?

Ancient Temple - As ThetaSigma mentioned, this is really strong.  Even +2 Cards +1 VP is broken because you can build a deck that just plays many of them per turn and hardly anything else.  +2 Cards, optionally trash 2 cards is also broken (compare to Masquerade and Steward, which are already very strong)

I won't offer much in the way of general set advice, but there appear (so far) to be an excess of payoff cards.  Even the actions that draw you 2 cards appear to be more geared towards payoff than draw.  Splitters and draw cards are an important part of a complete set.

Neirai the Forgiven

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 06:28:17 pm »
+2

Just dropping a big thank you for the feedback so far. I've got an uphill battle ahead of me, I can tell.
Interestingly, I can tell that most of you are at a much higher level of play than I am, which is coloring what I think is balanced vs. what is actually mechanically balanced. It's great that I'm getting the opportunity to get high-level feedback.

Cards are changing as a result of this feedback, but where they land I'm not sure yet.

Edit: I should mention that discards, especially discarding the top card of your deck, is the overall theme.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 06:29:19 pm by Neirai the Forgiven »

Neirai the Forgiven

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2017, 06:35:40 pm »

Spelunker - This seems strong.  If it hits Copper or Silver, it's better than Mine (a weak card but still priced at $5).  Hitting an action seems like the weakest effect.
Hmm, good point. The money might need to be reduced to +$1.

Ziggurat - Note that your discard pile is empty about half of the time--depending on the kind of deck you have.  Can this play any card, or only Actions?
It can play any card. Bring on the Platinum!
Putting some discard on it might be worthwhile. I have a lot of +2 -2 Cards cards in the set already, though.

Would it be profitable to dump all of the cards? I'm concerned about overload since my previous attempts to get feedback were overwhelmed by the full 27 card list.

ThetaSigma12

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2017, 08:29:16 pm »
+1

Just post em all in text form.

Neirai the Forgiven

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2017, 10:50:57 pm »
+1

Here are them all.... in their current state. You may notice that the Mission House and Digsite has changed, also that I still need to incorporate some text cleanups.

Ancient Library (3?)
Action - Reaction
+1 Action
You may discard any number of cards.
Draw until you have 5 cards in hand.
-
When you discard this card any time other than during Clean-up, you can reveal it. If you do, draw a card.

Ancient Markets (4)
Action - Reaction
+2 Actions.
+2 Money.
-
When you discard this card any time other than during Clean-up, you can reveal it to put a Copper from your discard pile into your hand.

Ancient Temple (4)

+2 Cards
Gain +1 VP.
-

Ancient Waterways (5)
Action - Reaction

+1 Card.
+1 Action.
+1 Money.
-
When you discard this card any time other than during Clean-up, you can reveal it to gain a copy of Ancient Waterways.

Archaeologist (4)
Action   

+1 Action.
Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Play an action card you revealed. If you do, trash it and gain a Treasure card costing up to 1 Money more than the trashed card, and put it into your hand.

Artifact (4)
Treasure

1 Money.
While this is in play, when you buy a treasure, you can discard this card.
If you do, +1 Buy and put that treasure into play.

Cursed Idol (5)
Treasure - Reaction

3 Money.
At the end of your turn, if any player revealed a Cursed Idol when you played this card, gain two Curses.
-
Whenever an other player plays a Cursed Idol, you can reveal this from your hand.

Digsite (5)
Victory - Action

Reveal the top card of your deck.
If it is a Victory Card, discard it. Otherwise, trash this card. If the revealed card costs...
$2 or less, +2VP.
$3 to $5, +3VP.
$6 or more, +4VP.

Earthmound Village (5)
Action

+1 Card.
+2 Actions.
Reveal your hand.
If you revealed no Copper:
+1 Buy
+1 Money

Encroach (6)
Action

+2 Cards.
+1 Action.
Reveal a card from your hand. Gain a victory card costing less than the revealed card and put it on top of your deck.

Excavate (4)
Action   

Reveal the top 5 cards of your deck.
Put a revealed Treasure into your hand and the other Treasures on top or bottom of your deck. Discard the rest.

Graveyard (1)
Action

+2 Actions
-
...yes, it IS a Necropolis.

Inspector (3)
Action - Attack

+2 Cards
Discard 2 cards.
For each card you discarded, each other player with 4 or more cards in hand reveals a card with the same name from their hand and discards it (or reveals a hand with no matching cards.)

Megalith (7)
Action

+3 Cards.
Discard any number of Curse or Victory cards from your hand.
+1 Money per card discarded.

Mission House (4)
Action

+2 Cards
You may discard a Victory card from your hand. If you do, +1 VP token.
If you have 6 or more VP tokens, +2 Actions.

Petroglyph (5)
Action

+1 Card.
+1 Action.
You may gain a card costing up to 3 Money + 1 Money per Victory cards you discard.

Profiteer (4)
Action - Reaction

+1 Money.
+1 Buy.
Trash a non-Victory card in the supply.
+1 Money for each empty supply pile.
-
If you would gain a card during your action phase, you can discard this from your hand. If you do, gain a card costing 2 Money more instead.

Prospector (2)
Action

+1 Card
+1 Action
Trash a treasure from your hand.
Gain a treasure costing more than it, chosen by the player to your left.

Pyramid (5)
Action

+5 Money
Gain 2 Curses.

Riches (4)
Treasure

4 Money
When you buy a card using this, trash all the other treasures you used to buy that card.
It's based on a real historical event. I swear.

Sarcophagus (6)
Action - Attack
Choose an action card in the supply costing up to 4 Money.
Play that card three times, then trash it.
-
When you buy this, as an attack, each other player gains a Curse.

Shipwreck (4)(3?)
Action

Discard a card.
If you did:
+2 Money
Might need recosting but probably needs redesigning, since it's pretty powerful on turns 3-8? and then falls off and you start hating it.

Spelunker (4)
Action

+1 Money
I'm definitely thinking of making this just "gain a card sharing a type costing up to 3 more" for every card type.

Stoneworks (5)
Action

+2 Cards.
+1 Buy.
Reveal your hand.
Cards with the same name as those cards cost 2 Money less
(But not less than 0 Money.)

Tomb Guardian (4)
Action - Attack

+2 Money
You may gain a Curse card. If you did, +1 Action, +1 Money.

Ziggurat (4)
Action

Boulder Trap (3)
Trap   

-1 VP
Setup: Shuffle a copy of Boulder into each pile in the Supply.
If the Boulder is at the top of a pile, trash it.
-
If you reveal this from the top of a Supply pile, put it on top of your deck.

When you discard this card any time other than during Clean-up, put this on top of the current player's deck.
If a player trashes this, each other player gains a Curse.
What's a fan expack without a one-off custom card type?
I rather like playing with this, and might make more Traps if I ever make Dominion:Invention.

This is all of the cards! As per usual I'm changing these all of the time.

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2017, 01:56:58 am »
+1

Ancient Library (3?)
Action - Reaction
+1 Action
-
When you discard this card any time other than during Clean-up, you can reveal it. If you do, draw a card.
I like it. Similar to Cellar except for the reaction.

Ancient Markets (4)
Action - Reaction
+2 Actions.
+2 Money.
-
When you discard this card any time other than during Clean-up, you can reveal it to put a Copper from your discard pile into your hand.
Seems okay, but I like CookieLord's Suburb better, and it's very similar.

Ancient Temple (4)

+2 Cards
Gain +1 VP.
-
I agree with what Theta and Trivialknot said about it.

Archaeologist (4)
Action   

+1 Action.
Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Play an action card you revealed. If you do, trash it and gain a Treasure card costing up to 1 Money more than the trashed card, and put it into your hand.
Why would we want to trash an action to get a treasure?* yuk. (agree with trivialknot)
(*try to resist answering this with all the edge cases.)

Artifact (4)
Treasure

1 Money.
Seems fine, but needs rewording.

Cursed Idol (5)
Treasure - Reaction

3 Money.
At the end of your turn, if any player revealed a Cursed Idol when you played this card, gain two Curses.
-
Whenever an other player plays a Cursed Idol, you can reveal this from your hand.
(agree with Polk5440)

Digsite (5)
Victory - Action

If it is a Victory Card, discard it. Otherwise, trash this card. If the revealed card costs...
$2 or less, +2VP.
$3 to $5, +3VP.
$6 or more, +4VP.
Strictly worse than Distant Lands which always gives 4VP when you play it.

Earthmound Village (5)
Action

+1 Card.
+2 Actions.
Reveal your hand.
+1 Buy
+1 Money
I think I like it. BTW, there's a browser extension for these forums, which lets you easily post coins like this, +

Encroach (6)
Action

+2 Cards.
+1 Action.
Reveal a card from your hand. Gain a victory card costing less than the revealed card and put it on top of your deck.
With the mandatory gain and topdecking of cards that are usually junk until the end, this would probably be okay costing . ...well, I guess it isn't mandatory when you can reveal a copper and fail to gain a cheaper victory card, so maybe it's fine. It still might be a bit weak for (unless something like Mill is on the board).

Excavate (4)
Action   

Reveal the top 5 cards of your deck.
Put a revealed Treasure into your hand and the other Treasures on top or bottom of your deck. Discard the rest.
Why would we want our action cards discarded? Might be okay as a big money card I guess.
Could be good if it said "Put a revealed Treasure into your hand. Discard any number of non-treasure cards. Put the rest on the top or bottom of your deck."

Graveyard (1)
Action

+2 Actions
-
Interesting. I think I like it. When there's no other splitter, people might buy it because a necropolis can be better than no splitter at all. Also, it's good that a card with this reaction doesn't cost much, otherwise it could be OP with trash for benefit. <Gives Lurker the stinkeye>

Inspector (3)
Action - Attack

+2 Cards
Discard 2 cards.
For each card you discarded, each other player with 4 or more cards in hand reveals a card with the same name from their hand and discards it (or reveals a hand with no matching cards.)
I like the idea, but it would usually be very weak. OTOH, the rare potential to discard your good cards if you know you can redraw them the same turn, could make it too strong for .

Megalith (7)
Action

+3 Cards.
Discard any number of Curse or Victory cards from your hand.
+1 Money per card discarded.
Too similar to Vault.

Mission House (4)
Action

+2 Cards
You may discard a Victory card from your hand. If you do, +1 VP token.
So after a few plays, it's better than Lost City at cost? Not good as-is.

Petroglyph (5)
Action

+1 Card.
+1 Action.
You may gain a card costing up to 3 Money + 1 Money per Victory cards you discard.
It needs to say that you can discard victory cards. Then it becomes too similar to Artificer IMO.

Profiteer (4)
Action - Reaction

+1 Money.
+1 Buy.
Trash a non-Victory card in the supply.
+1 Money for each empty supply pile.
-
If you would gain a card during your action phase, you can discard this from your hand. If you do, gain a card costing 2 Money more instead.
Looks good. I'd have to test it before I can tell how strong it would be.

Prospector (2)
Action

+1 Card
+1 Action
Trash a treasure from your hand.
Gain a treasure costing more than it, chosen by the player to your left.
On a board without kingdom treasures, this is just a cantrip Mine (too strong for ). On a board with something like Masterpiece or Loan, it gets a lot worse. I don't think this idea works well.

Pyramid (5)
Action

+5 Money
Gain 2 Curses.
I guess this is comparable to Death Cart? At least it provides a way to trash the curses. Might be okay. Then again, it becomes very strong once the curses run out. Maybe make the trashing mandatory?

Riches (4)
Treasure

4 Money
When you buy a card using this, trash all the other treasures you used to buy that card.
Gets too strong in games with virtual money (+ on action cards). Also, what happens if you buy a card with two Riches in play?

Sarcophagus (6)
Action - Attack
Choose an action card in the supply costing up to 4 Money.
-
When you buy this, as an attack, each other player gains a Curse.
I think I like it. Not sure it needs the on-buy part. The wording "as an attack" works for me, but other people here won't like it...

Shipwreck (4)(3?)
Action

Discard a card.
If you did:
+2 Money
This is never powerful as it is now. I think the idea might work better if it said "Set this aside and put it in your hand at the beginning of your next turn." instead of "Put this on top of your deck."

Spelunker (4)
Action

+1 Money
Seems good.

Stoneworks (5)
Action

+2 Cards.
+1 Buy.
Reveal your hand.
Cards with the same name as those cards cost 2 Money less (But not less than 0 Money).
This should exclude victory cards. Then it seems like it'd be good.

Tomb Guardian (4)
Action - Attack

+2 Money
You may gain a Curse card. If you did, +1 Action, +1 Money.
I think I'd like it better if it was something like this:
Tomb Guardian v2
Action - Attack 

+
You may gain a Curse card. If you did, +1 Action, + and each other player with 4 or more cards in hand puts 2 cards from their hand on top of their deck.
Otherwise, it's just a cheaper version of one of the most annoying attacks in the game.

Ziggurat (4)
Action

Maybe add "If your discard pile has less than 3 cards, discard 3 cards from your deck" at the top? Otherwise, it would do nothing half the time.

Boulder Trap (3)
Trap   

-1 VP
Setup: Shuffle a copy of Boulder into each pile in the Supply.
-

When you discard this card any time other than during Clean-up, put this on top of the current player's deck.
If a player trashes this, each other player gains a Curse.
This needs rewording, but it could be fun. Has an interesting interaction with discard attacks, but it would really suck with sifters like Warehouse.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 02:04:00 am by LibraryAdventurer »

ThetaSigma12

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2017, 08:49:17 am »
+1

Fixed all the wording for you:
Ancient Library (3?)
Action - Reaction
+1 Action
Discard any number of cards, then draw until you have 5 cards in hand.
-
When you discard this card other than during your Clean-up phase, you may reveal it, for +1 Card.

Ancient Markets (4)
Action - Reaction
+2 Actions
+$2
-
When you discard this card other than during your Clean-up phase, you may reveal it, to look through your discard pile and put a Copper from it in your hand.

Ancient Temple (4)
Action - Reaction

+2 Cards
Choose one: Trash up to 2 cards from your hand; or +1 VP.
-
When you discard this card other than during your Clean-up phase, you may reveal it. If you do, each other player gains a Curse.

Ancient Waterways (5)
Action - Reaction

+1 Card
+1 Action
+$1
-
When you discard this card other than during your Clean-up phase, you may reveal it, to gain a copy of this.

Archaeologist (4)
Action   

+1 Action
Reveal the top 3 cards of your deck. Play a revealed Action card. If you do, trash it and gain a Treasure to your hand costing up to $1 more than that Action.

Artifact (4)
Treasure

Worth $1.
-
While this is in play, when you buy a Treasure, you may discard this, to play that Treasure and +1 Buy.

Cursed Idol (5)
Treasure - Reaction

Worth $3
-
When another player plays a Cursed Idol, you may reveal this from your hand. If you did, they gain 2 Curses.

Digsite (5)
Action

If it's a Victory card, discard it. Otherwise, trash this card. If the revealed card costs...
$2 or less, +2VP.
$3 to $5, +3VP.
$6 or more, +4VP.

Earthmound Village (5)
Action

+1 Card.
+2 Actions.
Reveal your hand. If you revealed no Copper, +1 Buy and +$1.

Encroach (6)
Action

+2 Cards.
+1 Action.
Reveal a card from your hand. Gain a Victory card costing less than it onto your deck.

Excavate (4)
Action   

Reveal the top 5 cards of your deck. Put a revealed Treasure into your hand and the other Treasures on top or bottom of your deck. Discard the rest.

Graveyard (1)
Action

+2 Actions
-

Inspector (3)
Action - Attack

+2 Cards
Reveal then discard 2 cards.
Per card discarded, each other player with 4 or more cards in hand dicards a copy of it. (or reveals a hand with no copies.)

Megalith (7)
Action

+3 Cards.
Discard any number of Curse or Victory cards for +$1 each.

Mission House (4)
Action

+2 Cards
You may discard a Victory card from your hand. If you do, +1 VP.

Petroglyph (5)
Action

+1 Card.
+1 Action.
Discard any number of Victory cards, and gain a card costing up to $3, +$1 per card discarded.

Profiteer (4)
Action - Reaction

+$1
+1 Buy
Trash a non-Victory card from the Supply. +$1 per empty Supply pile.
-
When you would gain a card during your Action phase, you may discard this, to gain a card costing up to $2 more instead.

Prospector (2)
Action

+1 Card
+1 Action
Trash a Treasure from your hand. The player to your left chooses a Treasure in the Supply costing more then it. Gain a copy of that Treasure.

Pyramid (5)
Action

+$5
Gain 2 Curses.

Riches (4)
Treasure

Worth $4
-
When you buy a card using this, trash all the other Treasures you used to buy that card.

Sarcophagus (6)
Action - Attack

Choose an Action card in the Supply costing up to $4.
-
When you buy this each other player gains a Curse.

Shipwreck (4)(3?)
Action

Discard a card for +$2.
Put this onto of your deck.

Spelunker (4)
Action

+$1
Discard the top card of your deck. If it's an...
Action or Treasure card, trash it and gain a card costimg up to $3 more that shares a type.

Stoneworks (5)
Action

+2 Cards
+1 Buy
Reveal any number of cards with the same name from your hand. Copies of those cards cost $2 less this turn, but not less than $0.

Tomb Guardian (4)
Action - Attack

+$2
You may gain a Curse, for +1 Action and +$1.
Each other player with 4 or more cards in hand puts 2 cards from their hand onto their deck.

Ziggurat (4)
Action

Look through your discard pile. Trash 2 differently named cards from it.

Boulder Trap (3)
Trap   

-1 VP
-
Setup: Shuffle a copy of Boulder into each Supply pile
-
-
When you discard this card other than during your Clean-up phase, put this onto the current player's deck.
-
When you trash this, each other player gains a Curse.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 11:09:05 am by ThetaSigma12 »

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5344
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2017, 10:04:18 am »
+2

Overall, I feel that the theme of discarding cards (which I've seen a few times now) is okay, but not so overly interesting that it really carries half a set. I mean, each card on its own might still be alright, but if the same mechanic is repeated over and over, it makes the individual seem less interesting in the end. Chancellor for example used to be unique - now that there are Scavanger and Messenger, it's just the worst of three and was justly killed ( :'( *sob*). This is not to discourage doing cards with a specific mechanic in general, just to say that I feel some mechanics are more fit to spread over a lot of cards than others...

That said, I'll try to give some helpful feedback on the individual cards:

Ancient Library (3?)
Action - Reaction
+1 Action
-
This technically can lead to an infinite loop where you draw and discard it, but as revealing a Reaction is technically always possible unlimited times per trigger (e.g. putting back and drawing the same two cards with Secret Chamber) it's not actually a problem. The cost seems fine, as while it has a Reaction in addition to always drawing at least one card, it can't be used on large hands as well as Cellar. It's also of course a defense against discard attacks.

Ancient Markets (4)
Action - Reaction
+2 Actions.
+2 Money.
-
Is there a reason this one excludes cleanup? It's not like taking that Copper would do you any good there. But I guess it's more consistent. Considering it has a Reaction and only lacks the buy of Festival, I'm pretty sure it can't cost 4$. After all, it's also more or less a Silver+, which is something that on these forums is often assumed to be unfitting at that price point (although there's no real evidence for why it shouldn't, so whatever - let's go with the Festival reasoning, though).
On another note, I'm not sure where the Reaction even has its uses. It doesn't defend against a Militia, or does it? Technically, I'm not even sure what happens if I have 4 cards in hand and discard this (or Ancient Library, for that matter). Did I discard down to 3 already and can keep the additional card? In that case, it's a pity these don't stack. And even with discard for benefit, which do I use this with? For Oasis I'd rather discard a Copper, which leaves me at the same money and an extra Action to spare. I'd even consider discarding Silver rather than this if I need that Action. So is all it does protect better stuff from your hand if you NEED to discard, but not to a certain limit? That seems really specific.

Ancient Temple (4)
+2 Cards
Gain +1 VP.
-
This one doesn't need the Reaction in my opinion. Not only is the reaction not looking like all that much fun (e.g. if you just Cellar the same one three times a turn through your miniature deck), but it also already seems quite a bit better than Monument given its flexibility (it also can look down on Masquerade, btw).

Ancient Waterways (5)
Action - Reaction
+1 Card.
+1 Action.
+1 Money.
-
When you discard this card any time other than during Clean-up, you can reveal it to gain a copy of Ancient Waterways.
This seems balanced just fine. I still have a little complaint, though, as this card makes it rather clear where these designs differ from the official on-discard Reaction, Tunnel. You see, cantrips are often considered "invisible" cards, that is, they replace themselves on play. So one could argue you can never have too many cantrips. However, that's not true. As soon as discarding appears, cantrips suffer a loss in their strength. Sure a Pearl Diver doesn't harm my deck - but when a Militia is played, do I rather discard a Silver, or keep the Pearl Diver, hoping to guess whether the card I'll draw for it will be worth it? Tunnel doesn't have this issue -it's a Victory card, and Victory cards have less of a problem with discard attacks already. It also strengthens my deck further when it reacts. With Ancient Waterways, I can't help but worry that it really loses the comparison here. It actually hurts me to discard the card (or have to choose another one to discard instead), and even if I discard it, it doesn't actually solve the problem but arguably makes it worse. Of course this is theoretical, but I hope my point comes across.

Archaeologist (4)
Action
+1 Action.
I admit I find it hard to imagine which strategy or playing style this is designed for. It trashes Actions and adds treasures to my deck, so it helps me build a money deck? But it plays my actions and does nothing if I don't have Actions on top of my deck, so I wants an Action-dense deck? Somehow I feel what this card needs to work and what this card creates are two adverse things, and to tell the truth, I'm not sure the one-shot-super-Herold--Explorer-thing is good enough to make me want to trash my Labs for Gold. At the very least, I find it strange that it wants me to first go for a strategy to enable changing over to another. Sorry.

Artifact (4)
Treasure
1 Money.
Technically, you'd have to play that other Treasure. While there never was a precedent for a Treasure being played mid-buy phase, I suppose this works. It doesn't look imbalanced to me, either. Maybe the wording could be overhauled a bit, but I fail to come up with a better one.

Cursed Idol (5)
Treasure - Reaction
3 Money.
-
Wording suggestion: (3$) When you play this, each other player may reveal a Cursed Idol from their hand. If anybody does, gain 2 Curses.
I also agree with the others that 2 Curses seems like an awful lot. What I personally don't like about this is the dilemma it puts a player in. If one of my opponents went for Cursed Idols, I an either have him keep those cheaper Golds without downsides, or get one of them myself, which now suddenly has a huge downside. In other words, I can watch an opponent have the advantage, or give myself a disadvantage to destroy his. So my personal suggestion would be to make the bane another card than Cursed Idol itself, preferably somethign available in every game (e.g. Silver, Province etc), and make the penalty less harsh. Something like:
Werewolf, Action, 5$: +4$. Each other player may reveal a Silver, and if anybody does, gain a Copper.

Digsite (5)
Victory - Action
$2 or less, +2VP.
$3 to $5, +3VP.
$6 or more, +4VP.
It's cool you took care this can't be spammed for unlimited VP, but the Distand Lands remark somebody made is valid.

Earthmound Village (5)
Action
+1 Card.
+2 Actions.
Reveal your hand.
+1 Buy
+1 Money
Seems a bit weak compared to Bazaar.

Encroach (6)
Action
+2 Cards.
+1 Action.
I'm afraid that even while this costs 6$ itself, you'll usually have to reveal cards costing at most 5$, having to gain Estates. Not good. Then again, you could just as well reveal Copper to avoid the penalty altogether, which still makes for an expensive Lab. I can't quite tell whether it's intended that way and whether that is intended to be a nerf or advantage. If it's an advantage, why isn't it optional?

Gotta leave, will say stuff about the others another time. I'd like to add that while I complained, that's what I always do (including about my own stuff) and that it was high-level complaining for the most part here ;)

Neirai the Forgiven

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2017, 06:38:25 pm »

Last night I played a game with a few of the worst offenders in the set. Here's a few thoughts:

-- I want to cap the 'take a VP token' part of Mission House at 6 VP. Before 6, it gains VP. After 6, it is +2 Actions.
-- I'm experimenting with Prospector discarding a Victory Card instead of trashing a treasure. But at that point it probably should not allow you to discard a Province to gain a 9+ cost treasure, since that would only work if Platinum was in play, but it's a pretty HUGE swing of money at that. Still, in a typical game it gives nothing for Provinces. If I go this route, it's easy enough to say 'discard a Victory card and gain a treasure costing up to $1 more' since that's what will happen in 90% of cases.
-- Ziggurat needs a tune-up for sure. The idea of discarding 3 cards from the deck if you have no discard pile is a good one. I'm also considering disconnecting the "Play a card from your discard pile" from the "trash 2 differently named cards from your discard pile" clause so that you don't have to do the trashing before playing, but I don't know off-hand how much that should cost.
-- Excavate really needs a tune-up although I think the LibraryAdventurer's suggestion of allowing you to discard whatever you want (except treasures) and then top-deck the rest is a good start.

-- Archaeologist. hrrrrm.
Arch started out its life as part of the Boulder Rules. Originally, the Boulder was just a curse with an additional stupid rule "if you reveal this as part of an attack, the player making the attack must trash an action from play" -- ruther stupid. But then I thought of making an action card that was a bit like Indiana Jones - another person gets killed by the trap (trash an action) so Indie can make off with the Treasure. As a benefit, you get to play the action AND the treasure for their full power. But when I think about this, you're 1) not controlling which action you trash and 2) you're having to play (and buy) a card to facilitate this, when buying and playing the treasure (and the action) is just as good if not better. So this needs a rework.
I'm playing around with the idea of the Archaeologist causing your opponents to reveal their hands, then each discards an action (attack? discards an attack or trashes a trap?) and you choose one Treasure card revealed this way and gain a copy and put it into play.
Actually you could probably justify this card without the discarding of the action, just gaining a copy of a revealed treasure into play.

One final thought: the reason the "Ancient" cycle of cards uses the Tunnel trigger is because at one point, their trigger was 'when this is revealed from your deck, discard it to....' that got confusing, and seemed quite specific a lot of the time, so I just stole the Tunnel trigger. A better trigger that still maintained the "a player hits you with a deck/hand attack but this card triggers" might be a good idea. That said, I don't want it just to be a 'when a player attacks you, do..." trigger.

Once again, thank you so much. My goal for the next two weeks is to nail down a card list (even if the rules still need balancing) so that I can send it off to my artist. This process is definitely helping. All of your time is very appreciated!

Jack Rudd

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jack Rudd
  • Respect: +1379
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2017, 06:38:57 pm »

Artifact really, really needs to be playtested in a game with Gardens. I think it may be overpowered there.

ETA: OK, maybe not as overpowered as I originally thought, but still strong.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 06:40:30 pm by Jack Rudd »
Centuries later, archaeologists discover the remains of your ancient civilization.

Evidence of thriving towns, Pottery, roads, and a centralized government amaze the startled scientists.

Finally, they come upon a stone tablet, which contains but one mysterious phrase!

'ISOTROPIC WILL RETURN!'

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2017, 09:24:49 pm »

Artifact really, really needs to be playtested in a game with Gardens. I think it may be overpowered there.

ETA: OK, maybe not as overpowered as I originally thought, but still strong.
Probably not too overpowered when compared with Treasure Trove + Gardens.

...When I looked at Artifact again to see how it would work with Gardens, this is what I thought of:
LA plays Artifact.
LA buys Venture, discards Artifact with its reaction, plays Venture to redraw Artifact, plays the same Artifact again...

Neirai the Forgiven

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2017, 10:23:51 pm »

Perhaps because I own every dominion set (and none of the promos  :'( ) and I tend to play them as straight random kingdoms, I'm not too worried about one card being OP when mixed with another one card... unless it's *insanely* OP or one of those cards is one of the base VPs/Treasures found in every game ever.

Specifically with the Venture/Artifact combo, you'd still have to pay for the Ventures, losing $5 each time. Although that would potentially just be a turn where you buy a lot of Ventures, which in my mind is almost never a bad thing.

To reply to LA's question about Riches, buying a card with two copies of Riches (likely a Province) will cause them to destroy each other. My playtests with Riches show that it's less powerful than a Horde or a Venture but more powerful than Royal Seals.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 12:48:37 am by Neirai the Forgiven »

ThetaSigma12

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2017, 07:51:46 am »

Once again, thank you so much. My goal for the next two weeks is to nail down a card list (even if the rules still need balancing) so that I can send it off to my artist. This process is definitely helping. All of your time is very appreciated!
Well, maybe you should settle on card names first. A few comments (repeated some for completeness):

I don't like Ancient tacked on everything, even with the theme. Since it's not all in one pile like Castles, Ruins, and Knights, and Tunnel has the same reaction and no "Ancient Tunnel" it seems better to just give them normal names.

Since you're requesting art you might want to keep in mind that more official cards could be released and take that name. So I'd try to pick names that have a quick synonym you could swap for, like Artifact to Trinket or so.

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5344
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2017, 09:17:31 am »

When we are talking about theme already, is "archeology" really that Dominion-y? I know many good themes are taken, but I can think of at least 2 major ones that are still available.

Neirai the Forgiven

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2017, 10:05:45 am »
+1

When we are talking about theme already, is "archeology" really that Dominion-y? I know many good themes are taken, but I can think of at least 2 major ones that are still available.

I selected Archaeology because I liked it ;) also because I started this project largely in a vacuum, and because Antiquity and Invention, my two expack ideas, were both selected after reading the back of the Empires box and thinking about a humorous 'next step' after you conquered the world: if you've expanded your kingdom in every (lateral) direction, the only remaining directions are down (Antiquity) and up (Invention.)

It's silly, but that's why.

Couple of notes:
1) I'm looking into good naming options to replace the Ancient ____ names.
2) I'm thinking that an interesting overhaul for Tomb Guardian, Cursed Idol, and Pyramid is to make them better when the Curses pile is empty. Pyramid already does this, since it makes you gain Curses unless there are none.
3) I'm giving digsite some special attention because it's quite useless at the moment. I'd like to keep some of the randomish flavor of "what of note will we dig up here? Maybe nothing, maybe something incredible." At the moment I'm testing it at a cheaper ($3) cost but then it might be ridiculously good.

Polk5440

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1788
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2017, 10:08:55 am »
+1

Don't leave us hanging! What are they?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7  All

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 21 queries.