Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]  All

Author Topic: M96: Fibonacci Mafia (Game over! Scum won!)  (Read 156552 times)

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: M96: Fibonacci Mafia (Game over! Scum won!)
« Reply #1550 on: April 04, 2017, 11:38:42 am »

i think it would have been better to use it n2, though it's kind of silly that switching protective roles and using strongman isn't very redundant (but that's mostly because bodyguard isn't very uh good a lot of the time)
The categories could probably have better names.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: April 04, 2017, 11:38:51 am »

I mean Bodyguard would have been quite good if (1) Strongman didn't ignore it, and (2) Governor had governed himself.  Then we would have had an IC going into Day 2, with the Backup still in tact.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: April 04, 2017, 11:49:53 am »

Damn, wagon analysis reveals Robz to be early on all mislynches and absent on the correct lynch. Too scummy to be scum...
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: April 04, 2017, 12:01:28 pm »

i think it would have been better to use it n2, though it's kind of silly that switching protective roles and using strongman isn't very redundant (but that's mostly because bodyguard isn't very uh good a lot of the time)
The categories could probably have better names.
celibate roles?
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: April 04, 2017, 12:10:19 pm »

Damn, wagon analysis reveals Robz to be early on all mislynches and absent on the correct lynch. Too scummy to be scum...
and it sucks because predicting lynches and soaking up towncred are two of scumrobz's biggest skills
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: April 04, 2017, 12:59:28 pm »

and it sucks because predicting lynches and soaking up towncred are two of scumrobz's biggest skills

Maybe by being wrong about everything and appearing to not care I was trying to signal to you that I was town, so you wouldn't mislynch me. And it worked! I'm the true MVP, obviously.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: April 04, 2017, 01:00:18 pm »

Maybe by being wrong about everything and appearing to not care I was trying to signal to you that I was town, so you wouldn't mislynch me. And it worked! I'm the true MVP, obviously.

Genius. Pure genius. MVP this man!
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: April 04, 2017, 01:05:51 pm »

The problem with such lackadaisical play  is (1) it is easy to emulate, and (2) in this case (specifically on the last day), you getting lynched as scum could still procure a win, because you had a partner left, but you getting lynched as town means you lose the game.  In this case it was actually scummier.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]  All

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.