Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]  All

Author Topic: What is the worst card in Dominion?  (Read 122124 times)

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5345
    • View Profile
Re: What is the worst card in Dominion?
« Reply #250 on: June 13, 2016, 08:54:32 pm »
+2

Your banner renders me entirely incapable of taking your rambling serious. I like it.

My banner is that bad?

Well, i think the artist who did Overlord made him look dumb on intention, for a humorous effect. Overlord looks confused, and his nose caused the other reindeer to laugh and call him names. He raises his hand as if wanting to say "What do you even want from me?". I think it's hilarious. But you chose it as your banner, probably because it's an Overlord and an overlord should be something respectable. That makes it even more hilarious if you ask me.

Also, i wanted to write "rant", not "rambling", but mixed up the words. I wasn't trying to be extra rude.

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3676
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 13, 2016, 08:55:53 pm »

I thought it he was offering some prayer to the Gods.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5345
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 13, 2016, 09:00:29 pm »
+2

Well, i didn't hear the artist's opinion, so maybe he's supposed to do that. It's just that, at some point somebody else on the forum pointed out to me that he looked a bit irritated, and ever since i can hardly keep myself from laughing at the art. Maybe it's just my perception. I also think charm looks like a sea mine.

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3676
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 13, 2016, 09:10:04 pm »

Well, i didn't hear the artist's opinion, so maybe he's supposed to do that. It's just that, at some point somebody else on the forum pointed out to me that he looked a bit irritated, and ever since i can hardly keep myself from laughing at the art. Maybe it's just my perception. I also think charm looks like a sea mine.

Charm is a Sea Mine.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
  • Respect: +2466
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 13, 2016, 09:11:08 pm »
+3

No it's Sea Mint.

aku_chi

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: aku chi
  • Respect: +1435
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: June 14, 2016, 09:05:03 am »

I think that Silver flooding is just not "cool"/fun, so people will tend to avoid trying it, even when it would be the right choice.

I still would like to have a Silver flood strategy article, by the way, but... how do Raid, Masterpiece and Delve compare to each other? Can you add Trader to that category? Does Storyteller make you want to go the Silver flood way (probably not)? Am I forgetting any other card?
Amulet is a powerful Silver gainer.  Storyteller does make Silver gainers much better.  Here's a recent League match where I used two Amulets for Silver gaining and Storytellers to draw through my whole deck: http://gokosalvager.com/static/logprettifier.html?http://dominion-game-logs.s3.amazonaws.com/game_logs/20160614/log.0.1465865499952.txt.  I ended up with 16 Silvers.  To be fair, this kind of deck benefits greatly from ways to set up your next turn.  In this game, it was my opponent's Haunted Woods!

Also, here's a boring slog where buying Raid until the Silvers were gone seemed like the best approach: http://gokosalvager.com/static/logprettifier.html?http://dominion-game-logs.s3.amazonaws.com/game_logs/20160614/log.0.1465870759314.txt

Oh, Treasure Hunter is also a powerful Silver flooder, but I haven't yet played a kingdom where Treasure Hunter's Silver gaining is more important than Champion or Warrior.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]  All

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 20 queries.