Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Intro to Forum  (Read 2458 times)

Omastar68

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: Omastar68
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
Intro to Forum
« on: January 28, 2017, 12:24:06 am »
+4

I love Dominion, first played about 5 years ago, stopped for a while, and then bought several expansions and the base game. I'm still not that good, but I'm getting better.

Burning Skull

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Burning Skull
  • See you in the Outpost
  • Respect: +1843
    • View Profile
Re: Intro to Forum
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 04:23:25 am »
+1

Welcome to the forum!

Omastar68

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 12:38:23 pm »
+1

Thanks, I have to admit I preferred the layout of Smogon, where I used to be regular, but I can say with little or no doubt I like Dominion more than Pokemon(never mind my name xd.)

EDIT: Just had a ridiculous 36-0 win I wanna post somewhere, where would be good? Nothing like this has ever happened to me before, I've never even had a loss quite this dramatic(well that's sort of a lie.) Still, totally crazy and unexpected. Even though it was a Gardens game, I thought it'd be bad to ignore Chapel, but it worked out. ofc, the other person seems kinda awful, so there's that^^
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 01:17:21 pm by Omastar68 »

McGarnacle

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: McGarnacle
  • So, ya like doughnuts, eh?
  • Respect: +641
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 03:40:09 pm »

Welcome to the forums!
This is exactly the kind of deep analysis I come to f.ds for. 

Forum Mafia Record
Town 1/2 50%
Scum 0/0

Dylan32

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Dylan32
  • Respect: +145
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 03:59:01 pm »

Thanks, I have to admit I preferred the layout of Smogon, where I used to be regular, but I can say with little or no doubt I like Dominion more than Pokemon(never mind my name xd.)

EDIT: Just had a ridiculous 36-0 win I wanna post somewhere, where would be good? Nothing like this has ever happened to me before, I've never even had a loss quite this dramatic(well that's sort of a lie.) Still, totally crazy and unexpected. Even though it was a Gardens game, I thought it'd be bad to ignore Chapel, but it worked out. ofc, the other person seems kinda awful, so there's that^^

http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?board=2.0 Game reports board.

Welcome!
Forum Mafia Record - Wins: 14 - NM9, M97, RMM41, M99, M102, M104, M119, M126, RMM56, M133, M134, RMM58, RMM59, RMM61, RMM60; Losses 15 - RMM37, M89, M94, M95, M96, M100, RMM47 M109, M110, M120, M127, M129, M131, M132, M136; MVPs: 1 - NM9

Omastar68

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2017, 04:53:37 pm »

http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?board=2.0 Game reports board.

Welcome!

I saw that, but it looks like it's for Isotropic. idk what that even is honestly, just been playing https://dominion.games/ since MF lost their license. Anyways, that game was great but not much reason to ask how I could've done better. Generally I do better with Gardens, they're cool.

One thing that would be a better question is should I go Militia or Remodel on a 1st/2nd turn 4. Generally I see the AI, and I think people, going for Militia if Chapel is there, but idk otherwise. Another with Militia is do you ever go for it w/ 5 over a Bandit? You might mess w/ the other player's Chapel a bit, instead of cycling their early game junk. I could go on for days with strategy questions, but I'll just try practicing and searching the forum.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12846
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2017, 05:16:36 pm »
+1

I saw that, but it looks like it's for Isotropic.

It's for any games of Dominion, regardless of where you played them. Isotropic used to be a free-to-play implementation of Dominion online, but it got shut down years ago when Goko/MF got the license.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9411
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2017, 06:11:14 pm »
+1

Welcome!
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.